Haven't done this in awhile -- SHOUT OUT TO THE OLD SOUL TRIBE

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
5 years ago
1,562 posts

Lynn, Sandy, Bren, Deirdre,Angel, Pattie Walker-Moran (from the Walker Valley clan )-- Claire (girl I been thinkin' about you sooooooo much ) , Felix & Rho, Connie & Rook, Tammie (hahahhaa yeah youooooouuuuu tooo -- Lots of laffs from youuuuu -- slam dunk) Elise, Gene --Hell, even Lady Katina, (I think I know who you are , hahahahaha)

don't mean to leave anyone out, but this is a spur of the moment Saturday night, on the run Empath mail blast -- sending out shots of LOVE to the good folks who carried me when I was going through some hard core stuff, and too weak to carry myself. Lost in a world that was forcing change down my throat -- hanging out in cyber land.-- We made magic for a brief moment in time. -- Elise, I will ALWAYS honor you and Ted. Lynn, I will ALWAYS love you like the Sister you are.

Blessed Be.

Good times remembered.

Be well all.

updated by @roxanne: 05/09/17 11:13:11PM
Roxanne
@roxanne
5 years ago
1,562 posts

:-)

I know most of our old crowd has flown. I just had a warm fuzzy moment last night and dropped off this post on the run.

Hope new comers find their own truths here and share the laughter we all found.

Blessed Be

Roxanne
@roxanne
5 years ago
1,562 posts

Thanks for kind words, Nancy. Hope all is well in your world.

Roxanne
@roxanne
5 years ago
1,562 posts

Hey, Gene!

I will always remember my time at EC with great affection. Always something new to learn.

xoxoxoxo hope you're doing well

Be happy.

Angel
@angel
5 years ago
607 posts

ROXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I missed you !! ((HUGS))) Good to see you!! How've you been??

Roxanne
@roxanne
5 years ago
1,562 posts

:-)

Awwwww, miss you too, Angel baby!!! It's been a loooong time.Hope you had a kick-a** summer!!! My best to you and your family. Pushing all good things and your way!!!

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Awwwwww I'm shouting right back at you (no wait, that didn't come out right ;)

Oooodles of love,

Elise

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book