I think I've finaly figured it out!

To post a reply, login or signup

Lavinia
@lavinia
5 years ago
212 posts

After a few months of empathic isolation when I was getting more and more tired of others people's energies and their frustrations making me tired by noon everyday, not being able to figure out what is the point of me feeling what they are feeling since I can't help them ( cause i do try but it seems like most of them dont want or arent ready to be helped), I had an insigt today fter a fight in the family.

Thanks to my angles ( or whoever is guiding me from the other side), i found or was told, that the reason I'm feeling their feeling is because that's the only way of knowing what kind of help they need in a particular situation. If I just feel their feeling and dont act or act like i would want others to help me in that situation, it won;t get me anywhere. But if i let those feeling guide me, I will know what kinda of help they really need. Does that make sense? It make perfect sense to me LOL

Of course, now I ctaully have to experience it next time and see if i find an answer to the kind of help they need.

Blessing all!

Lavinia

updated by @lavinia: 01/13/17 02:17:06AM
Lavinia
@lavinia
5 years ago
212 posts

Thanks Natasha!

I realize that it may not always be right, the kind of help i am giving. I expect for that to happen :)) But then again, it has happened many times before with my own ideas of help, I'm hoping it will happen less if i just listen to what they need, what their feelings are telling me. Either way it's worth the try.

I'm so tired of feeling their feelings and having the sense that there's no reaosn for it..juts pure pain with no gain. I wanna try to get SOME good out of it ;)

Blessings and LOVE!

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
5 years ago
212 posts

I know what you're saying Scooby and I've been thinking like this for a while. It's actually one of the reaosns i've been isolating myself from them, I refused to help anymore after the first try if i saw they were either getting too attached and dependend on my help or not wanting to change aything at all about their problem.

But this s not enought for me. It still leaves a very important question unanswered: what is the point of me feeling others feeling if i can't do anything about it?

So this answer was given. I can only hope something good will come out of it.

Thanks and blessings!

Lavinia

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book