Can you feel your energy move?

To post a reply, login or signup

Cait
@cait
5 years ago
12 posts

I'm fairly new to all of this. I've only recently started to become more aware of what it truly means to be an empath. When I'm focusing on sending positive energy to someone, I've started to feel, for lack of a better expression a "rippling" of energy around me. Has anyone else felt their energy become distorted when trying to work like this? Does it help to imagine one point of origin instead of just generally sending healing/positive energy to a person?

Thanks in advance to any incites, stories or opinions. Love and light to you all.

updated by @cait: 04/23/17 09:09:53PM
Cait
@cait
5 years ago
12 posts

Thanks for sharing. All I really have to offer in regards to energy in your left arm isthat I'm left-handed and I occasionally get that tingle you are talking about. I think I may have a pinched nerve somewhere in my shoulder.

Cait
@cait
5 years ago
12 posts

Thanks for sharing. I feel like what I was feeling at the time wasn't my body shaking, it was more that I could feel the energy around me vibrating and moving. But now that you mention it, I guess I do shake when dealing with strong emotions or energy. When I get extremely angry, my whole body kind of vibrates and when I'm doing chakra work, I can feel the energy pinpointing my "trouble" areas.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book