Thank You Elise!!!!

To post a reply, login or signup

Angel
@angel
5 years ago
607 posts

I wanted to dedicate a thread to Elise, our forums Founder and Owner and to say thank you for all of the Hard work and energy you have taken to create this wonderful community and all of the tools that you have given us to ensure our success! But most of us, giving us a home and a family to help us on our Empath journey! You have truly made a difference in my life and I wouldn't be where I am today without the support of you and the EC community!! THANK YOU!!

pssstttt... everyone, please feel free to also share your thoughts, gratitude and stories to this thread!

updated by @angel: 05/13/17 09:27:11PM
Roxanne
@roxanne
5 years ago
1,562 posts

Years ago whenever I had *episodes*, I would struggle to explain to my husband about "the thing that happens to me when I feel other peoples feelings".

Now that I understand that *thing*, and now that I can shorten my description to one word *empath*, I feel like I *fit* better into Life. I understand the changing tides a little bit better.

Very cool.

Thank you, Elise.

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

LOL! It's a good thing I come here regularly to peek at what's going on, otherwise I might have missed this!

I have been really touched by all the supportive email/messages I have received. Every one of them made a deep impression on me, and hopefully a lasting one ;).

At the end of the day, it's up to me to choose to pay more attention to the people who have been helped by my work than to those who are "still looking". I do hope they find what is a better fit for them. Thanks to all those who reminded me of that!

in love,

Elise

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Ahahahaha that is great! I did feel strongly that this web site was not a place for me to try to help everyone (omg, how exhausting) but a place for people to learn to help each other. I feel very blessed that we have so many "functional" empaths on the EC who can help guide the more novices in the right direction.

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Indeed, I'm not much of a joiner myself, so I totally get that. This is pretty much the only community web site that I belong too (well, and facebook ;). I'm glad it was your exception too ;)

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Yeah, that stumbling is what keeps me posting about empaths on facebook and my blog. I feel that having this material being more visible helps with the "stumbling".

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Awwww yes pass it to to the new members. We were all there once too :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book