Facebook user? Need your help for my PhD dissertion on Empaths!

To post a reply, login or signup

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

As you may know (or not :), I am writing my PhD dissertations on Empaths. I'm curious about something so I have setup a quick poll (just 1 question) on the Empath Survival Program facebook page. If you have a sec, pop over there and answer it!

This is the Empath Survival Program facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/EmpathSurvivalProgram

(the poll should be at the top of the page).

If you can't see it, here's the direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/questions/382664715095385/

Thanks!

in love,

Elise

updated by @eliselebeau: 04/23/17 05:51:42PM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Thanks! I hope to have another one Trust coming out soon!

Isn't it funny how the age distribution is? Not many people in their 20's but lots of kids and lots of "mature" adult".

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

"Make sure you letus know, okay? :)"

I sure will!

PS :like it's possible for me to spend a day not thinking about the EC ;)

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Thanks :0 It's going slowly for sure. I have about 10 pages (our of ~30) drafted. Been working on this for 3 months now.

Zeca
@zeca
5 years ago
116 posts

Welcome back Elise!

I have the same question as Michael.

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

That's fine, as I do mean it as a mix of both question. Meaning when did you realize you could "feel the emotions of others", whether or not you called it empath. There was no such word when I was a kid, so the word does not matter :)

in love

Elise

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Ahahaha it doesn't matter. Even though you were like this as a child, I bet you didn't know "what it was". I think you answered just right :)

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
5 years ago
414 posts

Yeah, that's what I expect when on for many us. I think realizing that not everyone does this is a major turning point. So is figuring out "what" it is :).

Side note--I just finished my own Ph.D. last month, so I know what a huge task it is. Good luck and godspeed! I hope you enjoy the process. (And for those times when you are not enjoying it, the best advice I ever got regarding my dissertation was, "Done is better than perfect.") :)

AHAHAHAHA! Indeed, what great advise. It's especially hard to follow because this is such an interesting topic for me that I could probably keep reading for the next 10 years...But indeed, it needs to get done even if I don't have a reference to every single article on emotional sensitivity.

Thanks!

Lavinia
@lavinia
5 years ago
212 posts

Done! Great job on the page btw! <3

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book