How do you know?

To post a reply, login or signup

Lavinia
@lavinia
5 years ago
212 posts

How do you know the diference between you own feelings and someone elses? Sometimes it's easy yes, you can see your mood or feelings change suddenly when in the presence of someone, or you can tell they were not yours when they suddenly dissapear after you have leftt the proximity of that person.

But is that always the case? How can you be sure or tell the difference between someone elses's feelings and our own feelings possibly trigered by that person (for various reasons; eg. they remind you of someone who left a big mark on you).

How do you guys tell the difference?

And in short I'll give you my situation now ( maybe you guys can make better sense of it that i can) : Ive been dating this guy for about a month now; he's the kind you can;t read, I can't anyway and he's also very closed in himself; he has a lot of bariers. I can read a few things about him if i try really hard sometimes...And when I'm with him, except with very few ocasions, I feel very anxious, i feel my heart really heavy, I have a knot in my stomach and I can get angry very fast and suddenly sometimes for no apparent reason or for very little. ( don't ask what i DO like about him, lol). So I'm wondering if it's his feelings that i'm picking up or if it's just my frustration with him having so many barriers, being hard to read and,...yes, he does remind me of my ex, just a bit.

updated by @lavinia: 01/14/17 07:38:19PM
Lavinia
@lavinia
5 years ago
212 posts

You're right Annabelle! I need more self analyse. Once I know how I feel, I should be able to tell the differnce. And it seems like a posibility that my feelingns are a combination of all thos ethings I mentioned.

Thanks!

<3

Lavinia
@lavinia
5 years ago
212 posts

Wow, this sounds fascinating! I'v never heard of this before; it does remind me though a bit of animus and anima from Jung. I'm not sure if it's the same theory or close but I will look this up.

Thank you Amy!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book