Not enjoying people contact...

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

So im havin an issue here i mean ive always hated people touching me my whole life, i hate when people try to hug me or come into contact with me period. I never knew why but when i awakened to my past lives i just figured that was the cause but lately its turning into somethin else. Now when people touch me i get all weird and i feel like a ping and i do not like it. I dunno wat it is really but i cant stand contact with people now. Its like i touch people or some one touches me and i can still feel them after i walk away its awful. Its like i feel completely violated or somethin...

updated by @the-lioness-q: 01/10/17 09:47:28PM
Nea
@nea
5 years ago
201 posts

I can feel like that at times, even when I'm not touched! It's like the energy of some people just leave me feeling horrible. I think it's because I take on some of their energy, or emphatically copy it or something. What has worked for me is stopping, breathing, and do a shielding exercise - letting all the negativity just drain off you and then shield with positive thoughts. It requires some practice to make perfect, but you will feel better. Carrying stones are good too. Figure out what works best for you. :)

Nea

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

U sure can! hehe :) Thanks!!

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

Yup Still learning but life is a learning experience in itself after all ;)

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

OMG yeaa i knoww energy "INVASION" perfect translation!!

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

Hey chancy yaa i get ya for reall and it gets weirder too! now this isnt all the time or every time but ive been known to do that with objects too, like I had a pen that i use at home and i brought it to work oneday and someones like "quick i need a pen hurryy" and it was the only one i had so i gave it to them and when they handed it back i didnt want it anymore cuz it felt "gross" lol there was nothin wrong with the pen but to me it was like strange now or somethin

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

Of course i loveeee crystals and stones but im very veryy particular with my crystals individual metaphysical properties. I mean i dont mind askin them to help out sometimes but more often i like for them to do wat they doo so to speak! :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book