I haven't felt like this in a while.

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I haven't had this intense feeling in quite awhile. I took my Mom to her pain doc yesterday and all was okay. Throughout the day, I kept feeling more and more down - with no reason. By the time I started making dinner, I was feeling angry and sad. I wanted to cry. And break something! I did not have any reason to feel this way. I don't know if I picked up my Mom's emotions and the doc's. The office seemed a bit stressed. Weird.

I always feel drained and edgy when I'm out shopping or in a crowded situation, but yesterday was not like that. I wasn't around a crowd. I didn't go shopping. I'm no more stressed than usual. Even the weather is on an even keel. I still feel a little edgy today. Anyone have an explanation for the delayed and prolonged reaction?

updated by @onetrubeliever: 01/22/17 01:14:40AM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

Thanks for replying Anna. I will watch the video later today. Yeah, I think I was holding it in so I could focus on Mom. Actually, my life is good right now, and I'm not worried about her right now. I was just puzzled. Today is great! Thanks.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book