Ok Crystals are surprisingly super SWEET!!

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

Sooo ive recently gotten into crystals and let me tell u guys it makes being an empath soo much easier. Its like after time they get to know u and ur energy/aura/vibrations and they like react to ur emotions. I mean really theres been times when all this empathy stuff jus got really overwhelming but with these crystals each different one helps in like special different ways. Its so amazing!!!!!

Ive been connecting with them on a spiritual level and they are sooooooo blowing my mind. The things they can do are soooo wild!! Like if i'm stressed my they can completely dispel that feeling also even when it comes to me dealing with unknown feelings certain crystals like help me to separate myself from the "foreign" emotion so I know whats me and wats not even more. I mean i dont completely rely on them i actually try and learn from them, but having them around makes it a wholee lot easier. I even had like pain in my leg from sitting to long and i put one of my crystals (Selenite) on it and boom! pain NEUTRALIZED!! Honestly guys my energy can be really crazyy somtimes and jus freakin skyrocket all over the place but having them around helps me to gain controll and focus the energy so its not so sporadic.

Ill give u one more example; of my crystal quartz point. So like i said sometimes my energy gets all wild and outta sorts but when i have that crystal around it brings me back to my center and i can be relaxed again. How i think it works is that by holding the crystal in my hand helps it to absorb my energy and kinda know it and like organize it. It remembers your energy field, then on days when things are overwhelming and i feel like confused or flustered once i pick up the crystal again it like emanates that true inner centered self and brings me back to the place of self calm. Works every time!!

OO and thats not all they can do some special crystals which i happily acquired :D they even help with some types of uhhh special uninvited "guests" if u know wat i mean ;) they help to keep the atmosphere clean and clear and positive. Once u put ur intent into them they act and react in a huge way. And im noticing the more time i spend connecting my energy with theirs the stronger they get! There are soo many different types and each specializes in different areas.

Another thing ive noticed is that keeping different ones under my pillow at night has an individual effect on my dreams. I was having a blast like trying different ones and seeing the different effects on my dreams. Some were awsome and made my dreams alot smoother and less harsh on my system and some were like too intense lol but ive since settled on one crystal that im fond of and it has been very helping in that aspect. I mean really guys there are some uberr powerful crystals out there and i feel like ive been robbed all this time because i never knew about them! so i want to share with you all so u guys so u guys are in the know too :D

Light and love and all that good stuff ;)

~*Q*~

updated by @the-lioness-q: 04/17/17 10:14:55PM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

Hey thanks yup i am a member of that group and ive read a few posts and comments too :) and thats super cool i do that too(keeping amethyst by the door i mean) It truly is a special Crystal

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

Well im not sure about Mikaylas reasons but i have noticed that keeping amethyst above my door post has made its energy super strong. I mean sometimes i put my crystals into a grid and often times i jus let that amethyst sit above, but Hes still jus as great as my others that i tend to come into contact with more, he might even be a little stronger too...

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
6 years ago
126 posts

Heyy u guys check out this powerful crystal ive discovered its great!!! I didnt think id find one like its a rare crystal but i found one soo YEYYY!! Its called a Tourmalinated Quartz142_discussions.jpg?width=198

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book