3 Dimensional Kaleidoscope

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
6 years ago
207 posts

I am sure everyone understands the principle of a kaleidoscope to look into a tube and turn the lens or go back a bit and turn the lens slowly to be able to play with it going forwards and backwards. A fascinating but complex two dimensional image that can be controlled.

This year my empath abilities have multiplied then multiplied again to a level I was not able to even imagine. I am grateful to all of you that i speak to and to those that speak to the people I speak to, this is what makes this community so special.

My 3 dimensional kaleidoscope, this is the nearest comparable or words thatI can find to describe it. How do I slow the images and bring them to order. I have been waiting for this, I knew it would come but I did not expect it. I totally appreciate the confusion in my words, I have received solitary images andI have seen a film in slow motion, I am also aware of watching or remote viewing but this 3 D kaleidoscope has got me beat with the volume and the speed and direction of the multiple images. the first time was a fluke and so I literally just laid back and thought of England and just let it be, the second time I was able to induce it, I enjoyed it and just let it flow and I recognised some bits but I could not control any aspect of it... NONE... NICHT... nothing and so I am here seeking advice.

Please help.

With Love

Bruce

updated by @bruce: 01/13/17 01:20:29PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
867 posts

You are probably going to hate me for saying this, but you are going to have to sharpen your memory.

It's a mandatory process for what's to come.

You've been given a gift that is going to multiply and it's not for your amusement.

Example: Your movie begins and in the first shot you see a glimpse of a small boy age about 5 or 6 dressed in Western period clothing getting off a bus with a man near an intersection marked 4th & Old Plank Road, to you it makes no sense why are you watching a Western and what's up with the Street Signs. About 2 hours later you see a Police Alert for a Child Abduction, it's the same boy that was your Westernearlier. Do you still have the street sign information to contact the number on the Police Alert so that they can go and look for the missing child or have you dismissed it as a fluke within the movie somehow.

Bruce
@bruce
6 years ago
207 posts

Hi Lynn nice to see you as well, I hope all is good with you and yours.

I will try what you have said as it makes absolute sense to me, the word meditation? how clever.

Many thanks

In Light

bruce

Bruce
@bruce
6 years ago
207 posts

Thanks Angel, my kids call meBruce Senior...(moment) (sigh)

I will try memory trials to improve memory, Seb told me a long time agoI need to retrain my brain. lol so maybe it's time.

Many thanks

With Love

Bruce

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book