Past life control and suppression of emapthic abilities

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

If we were emapths in a past life and learned how to control the abilities, is it possible to be empathic in this life and not be aware? Did that control keep my abilities weak, so far, in this life? I had some psychic ability always, and I knew of my spirit guide as a small child. Or, because I already knew how to do it, did I unconsciously suppress it to protect myself?

I was a Celtic healer in a past life. Dark Ages Ireland. I think maybe I had to suppress it because of the actions of the church - to survive. Don't know.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 01/13/17 01:20:18PM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
I had many dreams relating to that particular time and place. I have always felt a deep connection to that time and place. I asked my spirit guide if I was the person in those dreams- he said yes that was my life.
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

This is the only one I know of for sure. I feel I lived in other eras as well, but I have not had any dreams lately. I don't remember a lot of my dreams and meditation is not easy around my house - too much distraction. I'll find out eventually. The dreams are different than ordinary ones. My past life dreams are very real and the scenes have a haze around them- like a vignette photo.

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
It totally makes sense that you would subconsciously suppress your abilities if you were persecuted for them in a past life. I know a lady who was a "witch"/healer in a past life, and was killed for it. In this life, she's a nurse, and she doesn't like to even talk about natural healing.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book