Emitting a strong energy

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

I was conversing with someone on another board a while back, about a communication session with my spirits. The contact was so garbled and unintelligible to me. I did not understand why that would be. I did not have any emotion while typing my post - I was just asking if anyone had that experience and what I could do to correct it. Anyway, two members said that they were breathless reading my post, like they had run a race or something. Does that energy attach itself to waves of energy?

My question is, if I were empathic, would I give off an energy so strong it could be felt over the internet in a post? It doesn't happen all of the time or someone would have said something. I thought maybe it was the moon phase. The new moon affects me. I feel peoples' anger in posts. The more I read, the more I think I am empathic - a reawakening empath. I don't know. I ask lots of questions to find out.

updated by @onetrubeliever: 05/12/17 09:37:41PM
onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

No kidding! This is amazing to me. I wasn't writing with any particular emotion. The other day I was reading some posts on here and felt kind of sad. I had been happy all day. I have also felt slightly light headed on here, but as soon I go away from the computer, I'm fine. Hmmm..... I never paid attention before. I will from now on.

So let me ask you this. I ask lots and lots of questions! Is this energy the same energy I used when we were playing our telepathy game(on my other board)? We posted a question about an object in our house or words and colors, etc. And we would try to see them. Most of the time, I got it at least partially right. Maybe not on the first try, but after 2 or 3 tries.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts
Nope, not anxious, not stressed, very relaxed. I felt calm. It was a really good day. Just questioning. I wrote my post with no particular emotion at all. I ask a lot of questions to find answers. That's what mystifies me - I had no idea. I have had people tell me I'm a little intense to my face. The only time I use a lot of emotion while posting is responding to asinine posts on MSNBC! LOL!
Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

Glad to help, Sharon! hahaha. I know what you mean: I get sick just thinking about FaceBook ..but that's another story for another forum. haha Peace Out, hun. Enjoy the holiday spirit!!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book