So I'm not sure what just happened

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
6 years ago
794 posts

Today I was thinking of an old professor from last spring. I thought I saw her on campus today, but it was not her. Whenever this happens, most likely I am sensing this person and I will soon hear from them.

However, a minute after thinking of a supernatural/past life/empath themed short story I wrote for her class, she emails me all out of the blue saying she just received my email about the short story and she is sure she got it in error, but she is responding just in case.

What just happened there? I'm convinced it's neither coincidental or synchronicity. As if someone made her contact me about the story as the story was on my mind. I wrote it for someone actually and I was heated at the moment, then I got that email. Besides, I remember the email I wrote her and she responded to it, so what is she replying to this time? *shrugs*

Some freaky stuff goes on,

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 02/07/17 01:07:33AM
6 years ago
794 posts

WOW. I wasn't even thinking of the story for that long a time, literally a minute. No longer. But as I thought of it, I was angry because of certain circumstances surrounding the story and who I wrote it for, but was that bit of anger really enough to get a signal through to her and have her contact me?

If that's the case, then what about the email? It just happened to appear as new in her inbox 4 months after I wrote it? That's freaky. I'm nerdy too, so don't sweat it. :P

6 years ago
794 posts

Yes, you are sensing. I do it all the time. That's just one theory as it's been happening to me for a year now, since last september, I would have random thoughts of ppl who were in my life, then I would either think I saw them, or soon did run into them somewhere, or hear from them via facebook, text, etc like you.

Empathic abilities are amazing. It's so far beyond feeling what others feel. There's an assortment of things one can do as an empath and I am learning so much. Every new thing that happens I put in my journal.

6 years ago
794 posts

lol!

When she replies, I will ask her to copy and paste the text of the email because I am curious if its an entirely new email or if its the same one I wrote before. If it's the same one, she read it already and responded. So how it appeared as new in her inbox I am not sure on.

I will definitely practice! Thanks :)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 years ago
867 posts

It's also called Intention.

It' s part of telekinesis.

Please don't find me strange or ride for jumping into your conversation thread,

if so I apologize and please feel free to delete this post.

I grew up in a very lovely, but eccentric household, though looking back I wouldn't change it for the world.

I would however, have tuned in more to the stories being expressed daily, some might call them superstitions,

old wives tales, etc. but the ones I did latch on to have served me well.

Sorry for the ramble.

My mother, used to have us "play this game" she would have us concentrate and call for a bus or a cab, whatever we thought the next vehicle riding up our street would be. Ex. A yellow bus with 4 windows and the number 34 on the side,

or a bluestation wagon with 2 kids inside, etc.

She was also have a deck of cards stacked laying face down and have us concentrate, eyes closed, then open our eyes

state what card we believed the top card to be and then we would pick it and see if it match.

That is what you are doing, though as unintentional as itmaybe, your intention and focus are that great, that you are able to perform this. It's a great skill to have as long as it's used wisely and not to harm others.

Many try for years to covet this skill and can't master it, since you know what it is, I'm sure you'll be able to use it and maintain it wisely.

Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

I agree what you describe is neither coincidental or synchronicity. If she received an email that you did NOT send, then who did?

Freaky stuff indeed.

Wish I could help but after thinking about it I really just came up with another question: Is it possible she never responded to an old e-mail you wrote about it last spring. And she said *she just got it* because actually she just found it in archive but saw she never responded? (hope that makes sense) If that happened it's probably more that you empathed her thinking about you. But until you can ascertain what email she is talking about this one will continue to be filed under *freaky stuff*.

6 years ago
794 posts
She wrote me this morning and said there was a systemwide glitch(this was the school's email system for professors) and that emails they received in May or June would come back and appear as unopened. That glitch still doesn't explain the timing of it all.
Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

I think you *spied with your empath eye*..... the connecting of dots in a timeline that had not reached fruition yet.

In other words you empath/precogged her. The fact that you *saw* her suggests you have a powerful receiver so that it projected her image from a *thought stream*.

The only other thing I can think of (and this is NOT from an empathic place of knowing at all, just an investigative guess) Maybe she was on campus and she saw you, she always felt guilty about not responding to you and so she made up a story about a computer glitch so that she could purge her guilty conscience and feel comfortable if she bumps into you on campus.

I tend to look at everything through multiple lenses to see which one resonates with me best.

Barring the latter, I'd say Your empathic nature operates on a precog level.

6 years ago
794 posts
Indeed it does. Some weird things always happen with who I think I see then who I actually see.She did reply to the first email back in June so I knew it couldn't be a new email she was talking about.
Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

Very cool experience. Makes the little hairs on my arm tingle.

6 years ago
794 posts
Yes it definitely is amazing. I've no doubt my sensing abilities will get stronger, enough to know if ppl are ok from long distances. Enough to know if someone is around even if i can't see them or hear them.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book