People putting me in the middle

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
6 years ago
794 posts
I'm all for helping people out with whatever, but people often put me in a compromising position by putting me in the middle of their drama. It's a very uncomfortable feeling and I hate it. I will never get used to the fact that this is what people do in the company of an empath and I wish it would stop.This isn't a vent or a rant, simply a discussion. Alls I want to do sometimes is relax and enjoy myself, not have someone ask me why the other person is so negative or expect me to explain why a person is how they are.I seem to be a magnet for this. As much as I hate it, I have to get used to the fact that I am a natural mediator to people. It irks the hell outta me, but baby steps.Jonny
updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 05/10/17 01:41:08AM
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I get that a lot too; I'm always being put in the middle, i guess I'm a natural mediator too, and it almost always turns out bad for me. Even if I help, all the blame for their problems gets put on me; it's so freaking ironic, to be blamed for someone elses problems when all you're trying to do is help and THEY asked.

I'm taking baby steps too, and i usually try to make the boundaries clear fro the start now. Doesn't always work but hey...

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
6 years ago
794 posts
Why thank you!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book