Am I picking this up or is it me?

To post a reply, login or signup

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

Lately I've been getting more and more frustrated, and irritated over how stupid people are, or things that I find insulting or incompetent. Not just that, I can feel this rage build inside me, and I get piercing pains in my temples and the brow area.

I try to be calm and release it, but even meditating is really difficult. I just can't relax, I just feel it more. I'm just so angry. At some point I've even unnecessarily lashed out at people, and then had to apologize. I'm scaring myself here. I keep waking up during the night, and when I'm trying to sleep it's like the entire town is inside the room, that's how loud everything is. It's not that I think I have super hearing, everything just seems to get to me for some reason.
I know things get really intense for me when the moon is out, but I don't think I can blame it on the moon this time.
I'll try to ground more and try to get some more sleep, but could it just be me? As a 'new' Empath I don't really know what is me and what is everyone else, and I get really creeped out.

Sorry, I just needed to share, I hope that's okay.

Nea

updated by @nea: 05/09/17 09:08:36PM
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
Thanks, I'm so relieved it's not just me having these raging symptoms. Spiritual and intellectual starvation is spot on, I think - like my mind and soul is going on a rampage for...something. I'm not sure what.
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
Yeah, funnily enough - I've noticed the moon thing way before I figured out the Empath stuff. :)
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
Thank you - yeah, problem is I'm horrible at grounding when in this vortex - but maybe I just need to get better at it. I dunno. And not sleeping well doesn't exactly help lol. Although I a couple of beautiful amethyst stones that I think might help with the sleeping once I get used to them.
Zeca
@zeca
6 years ago
116 posts

Spot on Malene, I see this, btdt, and totally agree that people need to get off the crazy train, and are right to do so when things start spiraling out of control.

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
Np! Hopefully we'll all get better at grounding and doing visualization techniques. :)

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
Are your bones feel like they are burning hot too? Also I feel like I want to smash something. I think it might be some sort of energy spike. Possibly due to the moon, at least for me. But I can't tell for sure.
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
Thank you, I'll consider it carefully. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm new to this, and can't quite separate myself form the surroundings. I dunno.
Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
Yes!!! I'm very glad you wrote this cause I thought it was just me. The last 3 weeks have been brutal, each one worse than the last. I thought Mercury was in retrograde, cause it sure felt like it!! And it's not for another 2 weeks?!?! =O
Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

Thanks all of you for your replies. The more I think about this, the more it seems to be a sensory overload of some kind - or a fluctuation in energy. Whatever it is, it seem to make me more vulnerable - I have to ground more, and shield more. I seem to need more sleep too.

I think all of you have valid points, and it might be any of the things suggested, or all of them combined. I'm not the best source of info here, because I am still struggling to separate myself from my surroundings, and I definitely have a hard time determining different energy sources - it all just mixes up in a big bowl of soup for me. And let me tell you, drowning in soup is not pleasant. ;)

Right now, I am feeling pretty good, but when I was at work today, I thought I was going literally insane. I felt like I hadn't grounded or shielded at all, and I was close to being completely overwhelmed. Sure, there's a lot of people in the same place at work, but I've been relatively fine for months now (yeah I know I should probably find another job ;)).

Anyway, being more vigilant with the shielding and sleep more should do the trick, if not, then I'm at loss.

Also, I've been thinking i need to work out or at least take more walks.

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

Funny you should mention laughing, because it's the one thing that keeps me sane some days. I like watching comedy or just laughing at anything. :)

Also, I wish I had a bathtub... :P

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts
I can relate. :) I am currently feel better, so I'm practicing shielding techniques - hopefully I'll get better at controlling my energy levels.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book