My brain

To post a reply, login or signup

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
6 years ago
794 posts

Is crazy ridiculous!

Since I found out I was an empath, a normal day consists of looking at everyone and noticing everything outside. Noticing the little girl crying, the two kids fighting, the man who's picking his nose, the person getting on the bus, the color of the pizza restaurant sign. The flies buzzing around the garbage, the homeless man everyone ignores, the huge crack in the side walk, the bright pink skirt the woman has on, the business man's hairdo, the list is neverending...

I am always aware. There's very little that gets by me as I am always aware. I notice what most people don't.

I've also become very logical. I always analyze everything with logic. Was I always a logical person? Not really. I've been told I'm very diplomatic when mediating between two people because I analyze the logic between both sides.

Is this an empath thing? This was not me several years ago.

Jonny

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 01/29/17 05:57:16AM
Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
That is exactly like me. I've always been like that, but I thought it was caused by anxiety. Which is probably caused by being an empath. So...??
6 years ago
794 posts
Mmhmm, MMMMMHMM!!! :D
6 years ago
794 posts
I agree wholeheartedly with getting angry when people don't see what's obvious to you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book