Empaths, Jobs, and the Economy

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts

The economy may, or may not, be getting better. It all depends on who you listen to? As for empaths looking for work, I was wondering what jobs seem to be a good fit for those gifted individuals that can both adsorb and interpret other feelings and emotions in a work setting?

I guess, what I'm asking is, if you are an empath and happy in your current job, what is that job and why are you happy doing it?

As I've said before, I'm not sure if I am an empath, but I am looking for a job and feel that your answers here could be important to me, and others like me, as well.

updated by @bill-walker: 05/06/17 05:56:44PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts

Unfortunately, I don't think I could qualify as a housewfife, as hard as I might try. Can definitely relate to coming up with idea's and having my lazy boss just brush them off, been their, done that!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts
Thanks you all for your posts, I had meant to comment sooner on a few of these, but my computer wigged out on me and went in for emergency surgery.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I wanna be a therapist the one who helps tramatized and bully influenced people and more but if your an animal empath vet will be good you will be able to know what the animal needs. If your an medium maybe work in some spirtual job maybe fortune telling or help someone who has spirtual encounters. If your an plant empath you could make your own plant growing bussines at your house like sell lemon trees and oranges and berrys. Theres lots of jobs suitable for empaths

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book