Time Chakra!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one week ago
411 posts

Time Chakra - So I did some chakra and aura clearing again, and somehow had to start thinking about time! We have a chakras for the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, as well as chakras above that, which I think integrate us into the collective. Which makes me think we likely have a time chakra too, and maybe a time body? Which would explain, why I e.g. sometimes do a good spiritual clearing of my self, vamp up all my protections (asking for perfection), yet wake up the next morning , feelin g full of bad vibes again? Maybe forces that want to keep us down, simply attack from e.g. the future, at a point in the past, when we were not well protected yet? Affecting us in the now? So I now ask more specifically for protections across time too, against any attacks from the future or past, whenever in my timeline(s)? Or maybe I just watch too much Terminator???

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one week ago
1,436 posts

Hi GoodEnergyhealing,

Long time, no see! I agree with you. I think our other lives can strongly influence this one, since time does not really exist outside our 3rd density reality, and they are all happening at once.

Sometimes, learning what happened in another life can end some kind of problem in this one.....see Dr. Brian Weiss's books and/or videos for past life regression cases that may prove this.

I also think 4th density entities that cannot get at us here in 3rd  density when we are awake may be able to affect us much more strongly when we are on the astral plane during sleep..... I experience the same thing you do and often have depression when I awaken...I can literally be a different person at 8 am than I am at 8 pm because of this. I think we may need stronger protections when asleep, but so far, have not found any that work for me.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one week ago
411 posts

Cheshire Cat:

I can literally be a different person at 8 am than I am at 8 pm because of this. I think we may need stronger protections when asleep, but so far, have not found any that work for me.

at 8am I am a terror! lol

Well, I am hoping that with explicitly asking for protections across all my l timelines, there will be less meddling now with my past or future, but this morning I still woke up grumpy! But it has only been a day, so it might be healing crisis ;)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one week ago
1,436 posts

Please keep us posted on results you get by asking for protection across all time lines. I will try it also. 

Also, in psych, there is something called "morning depression", thought to be caused mostly by low blood sugar. It is suggested to keep a handful of nuts on your night stand and eat them right away on waking up. One YouTube spiritual teacher has said this is especially important for empaths!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one week ago
411 posts

will do! Well, if you do nto hear anything, things will likely just have gone back to normal grind. If I feel fabulous, I am more inclined to share :)

Another thing to consider when asking for protections is interdimensional mingling, and messing with soul parts we might have lost, or were stolen (across space and or time), and which have not been reunited with us yet....

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one week ago
1,436 posts

I've read some on the idea of restoring parts of the soul, but I don't really understand it well. Most of what I read was by Mateo Sol at Lonerwolf.com. The other stuff I read was from  montalk.com in regard to how dark entities use the reincarnation trap to steal souls at death, which is terrifying, so I put it out of mind, since there seemed to be no solution, IF it's even true. I would welcome suggestions for understanding this concept better.

I tried this last night and slept much better than usual, but that may have been due to it being our first cool night in months. I don't remember any dreams, very unusual for me. One night is not nearly enough though.....

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one week ago
411 posts

I reckon there is plenty of ways we can loose parts of your our selves/ soul. The classic, being in love, and giving one's heart away e.g. Or fear or doubts eating at our soul?. Or maybe even pathogens nibbling at our essence? They might only sequester away minute amounts, but it can accumulate over time? Sometimes I try to feel my wholeness, and am lead to allow for parts of me being elsewhere, or some other time, and when I allow for those, I feel more complete.... But I generally then just call them back, or ask for them to be freed, and or replaced, whatever is best for my highest possible Good!

That is great! S far I am still positive about this too! I definitely had more motivation today. My flat was a depressed mess the last few months, and I have done quite a bit of tidying and organizing the last couple of days, Also went to a little party today, and noticed there was no social anxiety prior! Might have been a first in the last 30+ years?  :)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one week ago
1,436 posts

Congrats on the success of the "clean your room" philosophy, lol, and in going to a party w/o anxiety. 

If fear is a way to lose part of your soul, then I am indeed in trouble. I have one major fear and it has kept me prisoner for almost 15 yrs. I will keep working on this protection and see how it goes....I hope it keeps working for you.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one week ago
1,436 posts

Despite asking for the protection through all times and places, I had an unpleasant dream, after which I woke up depressed. So, I did some research and found out to my surprise that nightmares are very often caused by the bedroom being too warm....that is definitely the case in the hot place I live in, since nobody here can afford to crank it down to the 66 degrees doctors recommend. I doubt that is your issue, since you are in a cool place, but thought I'd throw it out there for anyone else who reads this and sleeps in a 76 degree room like I do.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one week ago
411 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Despite asking for the protection through all times and places, I had an unpleasant dream, after which I woke up depressed. So, I did some research and found out to my surprise that nightmares are very often caused by the bedroom being too warm....that is definitely the case in the hot place I live in, since nobody here can afford to crank it down to the 66 degrees doctors recommend. I doubt that is your issue, since you are in a cool place, but thought I'd throw it out there for anyone else who reads this and sleeps in a 76 degree room like I do.

sorry to hear. My dreaming is still intense and exhausting, but it might still be healing crisis too :) Plus I am still waiting for a dead tooth to be extracted in three weeks, which might still act like a portal for neg energies, and am not 100% through with my niacin and sauna detox. Generally still relatively optimistic though that I'll regain the energy level prior to CFS now, and maybe more  :)

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
6 days ago
1,436 posts

A dead tooth could cause these issues from toxicity. Do you have a copy of the book "Root Canal Cover Up" by George E. Meinig? If you can get ahold of one, there is a process for removing an extra slice of tissue throughout the excavation area that can be done in about 3 minutes after the tooth is extracted to greatly lessen any chance of further infection issues. It cost me only $20 extra to have the dentist do it and was worth it, since mouth infections can cause heart disease. 

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
5 days ago
411 posts

yes, thanks, I read some stuff about it too. Think you are referring to the peridontal ligament? I already asked my dentist to be extra thorough in taking that out when we pull them :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39