An empath's mind?

aj86
@aj86
3 weeks ago
28 posts

Are there subtle signs or clues when an empath it's trying to get closer to you? Like emotionally or mentally? As empaths, are you normally very comfortable with a certain person in your life? If so, who is it usually and how did you get there? I want to understand what might be in my friend's mind. 

My bestfriend (empath) has said and done things in the recent past that have caused me to challenge myself to understand what she might be saying in an empath's world, possibly subconsciously or deliberately.  Her and I are very close and trust each other to a different level than most others trust one another. There are things I know about her that I doubt anyone else knows. I don't want her to feel like she's alone and not being heard in this world. 

I am a very detailed and very aware. I have a calm and solid personality. I have been told that I am a very confident person and appear to perceive things differently than many people do. Are these traits helpful and supportive towards an empath? Being supportive to her is a priority of mine but I also don't want to be over bearing either.

Hopefully I'm asking the right questions.

Thanks everyone.

updated by @aj86: 11/01/19 03:54:51AM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
1,046 posts
Hi. Can I ask why you are worrying about this?...if you trust her, why are you questioning ? And what is it you are looking for?
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
1,046 posts
Karen2:
Hi. Can I ask why you are worrying about this?...if you trust her, why are you questioning ? And what is it you are looking for?
What is it she's done or said to you to question your relationship with her?...
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
3 weeks ago
8 posts

Hi aj. You have indeed asked some interesting questions. I would echo Karen, what is it you are looking for? I get the feeling maybe your a guy or girl who has a romantic interest in your friend. If you are looking for tips to get closer to her I would personally suggest being straight with her. We empath's tend to spot false motivations. In my experience if a woman wants to get close to you she does so in a direct manner.

Off course these are my personal opinions I hope I have not offended you, but you did ask ☺

aj86
@aj86
2 weeks ago
28 posts
I joined this forum so I could understand my friend better. I didn't think she was interested in me in that manner but I have been wrong before with women on that. I do trust her whole heartedly I'm just trying to understand certain details so to avoid a mistake or something on my part. I make efforts to not upset her, she has plenty of that in her life as it is.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
1,046 posts
The only thing I get upset about is being lied to. I don't expect people to tip toe around me. She needs honesty. She's the only one who can heal herself. You can't. I can't. If you're that close, then she won't be mad at you. And even if she does it won't break you. If you're that close to her, that is.
aj86
@aj86
2 weeks ago
28 posts

I don't lie to her at all and I believe she doesn't lie to me about anything. She told me the other day that she completely trusts my every move with desitions of things we are involved in. I realize that may sound miniscule but from the context of the situation it involved I feel it had a more deeper significance behind it. Lately, when we have our hugs good bye she has been usually giving me a kiss on the cheek as well while we hug. I know she is very comfortable around me and she has told me that as well. She can be herself. There are other things but some of the things she does at times I have a hard time following. That's why I'm here. I want to understand her better.

updated by @aj86: 10/31/19 07:37:21PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
1,046 posts
I'm not saying you're lying...I'm saying as an empath the only thing that REALLY ticks me off is when I know I'm being lied to. Lol...and she's an empath then it would probably bother her just as much...lol
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
1,046 posts
Honestly...this place is for self discovery and to learn about the gifts she has, and how it works for her. If your not an empath you won't understand completely. I think it's nice that your doing this. But we can't tell you anything that will help you. It has to be her doing this. Not you. If you are an empath the this should be your journey. Not hers. That's all I'm trying to say. This is more than what you think it is.
aj86
@aj86
2 weeks ago
28 posts
So, it's pointless for me to be here trying to learn more because it won't happen?
Matthew Elsey
Matthew Elsey
@matthew-elsey
2 weeks ago
8 posts

[quote="Matthew Elsey"]

Ok so no attempt to learn about Women is pointless whether she is an Empath or not. The fact that you are taking the time is honourable. May I suggest ' What every Man should know about Women' a utube video by Teal Swan. 

Maybe take the empath test yourself, you may be surprised.

aj86
@aj86
2 weeks ago
28 posts
What's the empath test?
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
1,046 posts
aj86:
So, it's pointless for me to be here trying to learn more because it won't happen?
What won't happen?
aj86
@aj86
2 weeks ago
28 posts
Happen as in me not understand the material.
aj86
@aj86
2 weeks ago
28 posts
Empath test site doesn't work

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39