Experiences with "Badgers" - Energy Suckers

GardenTiger
GardenTiger
@gardentiger
one week ago
21 posts
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask you about your experiences (and some help) with people I call "Badgers". I encountered a few in my life, unfortunately often in the work environment where it's hard to avoid them. "Badgers" to me are people that:

• Have a kind of "obsession" with me without even knowing me or anything about me really, latching onto me and trying to be near me all the time
  • Following me, even stalking me and trying to "corner" me,  hence the name I have for them, they badger me
  • Once they "get" me, they don't even really talk to me but they just stand there or expect me to do/say something, I get very nervous and don't know what to say because all they seem to do is bathing in my energy, which they somehow need or want, they really suck me dry in an instant!
  • They do not listen to me or are in any way "really" interested in me. They just want to be near me and overwhelm me for some reason. Whatever I tell them is completely ignored and there is no real interest in my person or character whatsoever.
Now, I had a really bad badger case here at work, the guy is married with children and has in the past repeatedly cornered me in the work kitchen, on two instances he tried to kiss me, succeeding once and I was completely in shock. This is workplace harassment I know, I should have went straight to HR but didn't go, now it's too late (As is too often the case in such situations, I blamed myself) and best I can do is avoid him as much as I can. At least we don't work directly with each other so it's possible to a great extent.

I could still kick myself not standing up for myself at the time, be it with help of HR or a good old slap to the face, but here we are now.

My question is, how to deal with those badgers? I tried to do energy work, cutting the cord, shielding myself with light, carrying crystals in my pockets but nothing really seems to work. Sometimes I find it very tiring how much focus and energy I waste in order to avoid such people, and how much power they have over me by only the mere threat of them being around the same space as I am. The last attack was many months ago but still I feel threatened and not safe! Whenever I walk by the staring and immediate energy latch-on starts again and it completely disgusts me every time, I could cry. Then it's too late already an no amount of energy work can shake the feeling of disgust and anger. 

Thank you for reading through.. Does anyone have any more ideas? Or some advice for me? :( I'd also like to hear about your badger experiences if you have any, why are they like this and doing this??

michelle
@michelle
one week ago
226 posts
@gardentiger Hello and welcome to the community. 🙋‍♀️

I can offer you my understanding of who these badgers are and why. You'd have a good bit of reading to do and then it would be up to you to accept or reject the information. I would say these people you describe are what I've come to know as Organic Portals. The following is a very detailed article, pulling threads of various writings from the esoteric fields, which happen to be those who I believe describe the situation best. I strongly encourage you to read it all:
http://crazzfiles.com/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

If you need a video for quick understanding, there's this from Tom Montalk, although he gained and completed his understanding from sources discussed in the article above and the article will give deeper understanding:

Also, here's the text to the above video. I will be availiable for further discussion, if you wish.
http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

Again, glad to see you here. I hope what I've offered gives you knowledge of what you/we are up against in our complicated world. 💖

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
michelle
@michelle
one week ago
226 posts
PS: If you get through the above, I will give you an article to read as to the, "Why you?"

--

GardenTiger
GardenTiger
@gardentiger
6 days ago
21 posts

@michelle

Thank you for the Link, I read through the article but have to say I don't "get" everything it says, also I get strange vibes from this website, but that's just me perhaps.

From what I gather there though, these people may be empty/soulless, it definitely seems so to me, I can confirm this, as outlined above it seems to me they want something from me and take it from me by force if necessary, but I was never quite sure what, so from this point the article made sense to me. Seems to have to do with a certain vibe/energy. Psychopaths and "machines" definitely seem to be on point descriptions, they completely creep me out!

@nocturnes-angel ,

Thank you for that, I am not big on magic spells to be honest (never tried it so far) but it definitely seems interesting, and it's a route I've not tried before so thank you for the inspiration, I will try it or variations of it, if I can manage to find the suitable ingredients around here.

michelle
@michelle
6 days ago
226 posts
@gardentiger I glad you got thru Bernard's article. Yes, if unfamiliar with all the wrtings of the various sources, it would be confusing but, you seem to have gained important information about OPs. Learn how to apply that and you've gained knowledge. As it is said, "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers." I wish, in my past, I would have had this understanding but, all learning is individual and experiential.

As for the website, I could have taken the article from Bernard Gunther's website but this one included links to the sources he mentions if you wanted to futher explore their material. Other than that, it was the first time I came across the site. Tom Montalk's site, I have read it all.

--

michelle
@michelle
6 days ago
226 posts
@tigergarden I thought I had lost the above post and camev to rewrite!

Ok, let me finish. I don't need to give another article as to the why me part...it is included in Bernard's article.

Basically, in our world, if you keep your head down and follow the various programs, and don't do the work of soul growth [sometimes one can incarnate with a really high potential too] the system will pretty much leave you alone. Here's a SNIP from said article:
------- ----

"OPs collect soul energy from souled individuals.

This energy is transmitted to 4D STS.

OPs are intermixed in families with souled individuals.

When a souled individual makes the commitment to the “work,” he or she needs to learn to conserve the soul energy for without it the work cannot be done.

When one makes a commitment to the “work,” one comes under attack.This “attack” comes from those closest to you: family and friends.“

BUT, when someone is in the process of ‘growing’ and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more ‘units’ into that person’s life.”
--------

I think we have to be very humble regarding this info at first because:

We live on a Service to Self [STS] planet and until we begin the work, we can be very much like OPs. None of us are as fine and noble as we believe we are in our own minds! 😞

One must be careful not to play spot the OP because they may be a souled human in great distress.

Advice is same any empath here would give you, advoidance of them and little as possible engagement. Plus work to be a steel column of indifference. As for the creep at work, I definitely would have held my own against him. I can't say if taking the complaint to management would have helped. I don't know your management and OPs/psychos tend to group in postions of power and if so, many victims of sexual harassment come out on the worst end of it. [The police protected a psycho who did horrible things to hurt me.] But there are many good people in human resources too, who would/could back you up. I sorry you had to go through that.

Hugs to You,
Michelle 💖

--

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 days ago
1,019 posts

Hi. The guy is a narcessist. Energy vampire. And the thing is he actually touched you so he's connected to you a bit more. Cord cutting in this case will not work to rid you of the energy transfer and loss you are experiencing. You have to pull out the energy cord at the root. Don't cut...pull... the damn thing out by the roots. And do NOT let him touch you again. Since you do work with him you will probably have to continue to do that. Plus, its never too late to report the harrassment, put in a complaint that way it's at least documented and they are aware of an issue with the guy. They may not do anything but they KNOW about it. Who knows, maybe someone else complained about him.

updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/11/19 03:04:19PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 days ago
1,043 posts

@gardentiger :

I often experince the same at crowded places like restaurants, bars, Costco etc... I'll walk through the door and immediately people turn around to look at me as if I made a big loud announcement before walking in. And they'll just stare at me as if in a trance for 30 seconds or so (not everyone but often 1/3 of the room). Usually a few will stalk me a bit out of curiosity, or watch me for most of the night. Some will approach me and they usually start a conversation as if they've known me forever and hit me with their own tragic life story. They always have this mesmorized look in their eyes as if they are on something. So far all have been harmless. But as a guy I think I have less risk of having a dangerous stalker follow me home.

Most of these stalkers are emotionally wounded people. They seem to know who I am and that they will feel better if they can converse with me and initiate an energy exchange. It can be tiring for me as I give up part of my energy when this happens and take in their stuff. So I do try to be selective and shorten conversations. But some of these types can be quite insistant and creative in trying to hold my attention to get what they want.

So as an empath you're going to attract the wounded souls. And you're also going to attract people who are energy vampires and narcs. I find the energy vampires are less dangerous and are mostly harmless if you know how to cut them off. They tend to be the type of people who are complete pessimists who have all sorts of tales of hardship that they will retell to you while they dump their negative on you in exchange for your high vibration energy. For them it's like filling the tank of a car. And they do this to everyone but get the most out of empaths. The other type the narcs are the dangerous ones. They are crafty at genius levels and will charm you under their spell so they can control you. Once they control you they will manipulate you to their own gain all while leeching away your high vibrational energy. When they are done with you they will leave your life in dramatic fashion and you'll be left to pick up the pieces of your life drowning in low vibrational energy.

Most narcs work their magic best on the opposite sex as a love interest. But there are also times when you'll all of a sudden have a new girlfriend appear out of nowhere wanting to be your bestie. So it can happen that way as well. 

As others have said, the guy in your office is most likely a narc. Your energy is intoxicating to him. He literally can't control himself around you (as you found out with the kiss). He is likely thinking of a way to latch on to you. The best advice is to keep your distance so that you are out of sight and out of mind with him. And if needed, get HR involved.

GardenTiger
GardenTiger
@gardentiger
4 days ago
21 posts

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your answers. To be honest I never really though about him being a narcissist because he doesn't fit the profile I have in mind of them (based on previous encounters) but I suppose they come in many forms and I don't know him so well luckily so he might be a psychopath for all I know, he definitely gives off the creepy "empty" vibe.

This is a small company and HR consists of one person basically lol.. and I had problems with them in the past, they prefer to ignore issues rather than confront them and matters of discrimination for example were simply not addressed. Hence I am very cautious about putting this out in the open. I think I will tell some coworkers though, to warn them in case hes trying this with other people as well.

@womanwhowalks Thank you for the help, I will try do yank the thing out in my next meditation, I will dedicate some time to it on the weekend. I will try not to get touched by him of course and I avoid him like the plague, so far it works quite good (touch wood), perhaps he found another victim in the meantime, who knows :/

@hop-daddy Thank you for your response, I know exactly what you mean, similar things sometimes happens to me too but strangers are easier to fend off than coworkers.

I had a narcissist love interest a few years back (at the time of course I didn't know anything about empaths or energies involved in such dynamics) and of course, it played out exactly as you describe above. I figured once I recognized what they are it's easy to avoid them and fall into their traps but here I am. as said, I suppose they come in many forms :/ 

Energy Vampires I cut off already a while ago, once I understood what they were it was easy to weed them out.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 days ago
1,043 posts

@gardentiger :

Good for you. It sounds like you already have a deep experience base on this subject. And since you already dated a narc, you know how bad that can end up for the empath. Narcs are all about themselves and leave carnage in their path to always benefit themselves. So I would imagine you would know if he is a narc. It's possible that he's just one of those wounded empty souls that can stalk us just to be near our energy. Just keep an eye on that guy and be careful because as we all know from news stories, some of these stalker types end up being sociopaths or psychopaths. They get transfixed on a person and go haywire. Probably not in your case. But since empaths attract people more than others, one can never be too careful.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39