Change of Seasons

JustMe
JustMe
@justme
2 months ago
25 posts

Has anyone noticed whether there is a difference in the energy around you (or the way you perceive it or process it) during an equinox or solstice? I have always felt a rush of emotion/energy when the first hint of Fall is in the air. This has happened since I was a kid. The feeling is always very similar from year to year and is a mixture of relief (as if a weight has been lifted), childlike excitement, and (weirdly) a touch of sadness, sometimes mixed with anxiety. I've never known why this happens. I grew up in Florida and assumed it was because the oppressive summer heat was almost done for the year, but it still happens now and I've lived in the northeast for 8 years. Curious if anyone else experiences something like this.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
229 posts
Absolutely. This is sometimes. The hardest time of year for me.
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
2 months ago
184 posts

It hit me two days ago. I could feel excitement in the morning breeze. I've been extremely depressed over the summer. i feel surrounded by death and misery. It gets to me, and of course it's still hot, dry, and miserable, but It's a relief to know that my favorite holiday is coming up. It also happens to be my birthday, although, that isn't why I love Halloween. I grew up in snowy Missouri. To me the fall is my time. It's when I feel most alive and empowered. I need that right now.    

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
229 posts
Another possibility is the change in temperature. It gets cooler. The reason I think this matters is because of how energy reacts to temperature. In cooler temperatures energy can travel much easier. In warmer temperatures energy cannot move as well. Think about a peice of metal that is being used to conduct energy. When it is cool energy can pass through easily. Once it starts getting warmer energy stops being able to pass so easily. As it continues to get hotter the metal(depending on the type) becomes more resistive than conductive.

I think that during winter as the temperature cools it allows all the energy that was stuck in people to be released. As we are empaths we can feel all that's being released. I think the only reason we don't go completely insane during this time of year is that the cold is helping us a little. So yeah we are being hit with more energy than normal it is not staying it is passing through. It's just a lot passing through.

I think this is also while people feel refreshed in spring.
michelle
@michelle
2 months ago
228 posts
I pick up 911 vibes; this time of year....maybe I'll do a thread on it. After all, it changed our world. What empath couldn't pick up on that?

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$7

Goal: $39