In need of some kind words

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
227 posts

I tried do this post earlier and lost everything I wrote. So here's a summary of what started as a long vent.

I just don't get it. There was a point in my life where I was overly kind to everyone in it. I tried my best to just move on whenever someone did or said something that hurt me. Mainly because I was never allowed to say anything. Whenever I did stand up for myself I was treated like a horrible person. But when others would treat me badly nothing was said or done. The position that I must have done something was always taken. I never understood it. When others accused me of being unkind I try to be more kind. When accused of not listening, I spoke less and listened more. It got to the point where I did not speak at all and I never asked for anything for myself. I took on blame that I knew was not mine. I became invisible to make others happy. Then after I did all of that I git accused of being standoffish. 

I am going through a rough time at my new place, after moving from an old place where the environment was toxic. So I tried to call a friend because I just needed some comfort. My friend told me that I am going through these things because  I am not praying enough and I probably need to go see a doctor. Now that is not exactly how it was said, being fair. Those were two separate comments but ultimately the bottom line for my friend. I was told that it was said out of love but that's not how it feels. I don't feel motivated like I can carry on. I feel worse than before I called. I feel like something is wrong with me. 

And you know I got upset. Which i feel terrible about. But here's the thing. First I have a doctor. That I see regularly. Second, while I do not follow traditional religion, that does not make me evil or deserving of being treated badly. This friend like most of the people in my life has been neglectful if nothing to say the least in the past. I mean never there for my good or my bad. This person like a few others in my life really only pick up the phone when my life is a mess. Whenever I try to reach out during my good moments they are either too busy to listen, or just don't feel like talking. It's like their whole mood changes when I have good news, but when it is bad they are happy. This is a person like many others, who I forgave, which why we still currently have a friendship. And yet this person like many others just doesn't see me.

And that is why I need the kindness. I'm not sure that anyone in my life sees me. There may be one or two, but they are almost never available. 

It seems that it's only when I'm doing bad that they want to talk to me. I hate this. I feel so alone these days. There is so much more I need to get off my chest, I just don't know how to say it. These moments really make me doubt myself. 

I just don't understand. It seems that not matter how I live my life, I am always wrong.

Can someone please cheer me up? Also I know this post wasn't very clear. I just don't know how to say it all.

updated by @crystalsage: 06/10/19 04:50:03PM
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
3 months ago
181 posts

Most of my life I've felt the same way you do now. What you need is someone standing by your side. I never could find a person that would. They always wanted to tell me what to do instead of just empathizing with me. Well, I know what your going through, and I think that by being the way you are you make the world a better place. I wish everyone was like you! We all benefit from you existence so thank you for being who you are.

michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
212 posts
@crystalsage I don't know why people monopolize on other's suffering...I quit trying to understand it. It does and can feel like your misery makes them happy.

Cry if you need to release and know that arms are here to hold you, if only in spirit.

You are valued. You are loved...and you are a beam of love!

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
227 posts
@zacharias @michelle thank you both soooooo much! I would also like to send your kind words back to you.

Thank you for being.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
227 posts
@moonshine thank you so much for you kind words.

Thank you for being.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
Hi...I can relate 100% with what you are saying...my whole life I've lived in hiding. People don't seem to want to hear anything from me when I speak. If it's something they don't understand they tune me out. I had a friend that was like your friend. Everything was all about her. There was also an under current of disrespect that surfaced on occasion and I finally realized i couldn't trust her. So i stopped everything. I cut her out. I had to. I've cut my association with a whole lot of people even my family I try not to come in contact to often)because I knew i would never be good enough for them. And I AM good enough. Just as you are. You don't need to hang onto people who do not respect you. It does get a tad lonely but in the end it's about how you feel at that point that matters. If they hurt you just walk away.
I also feel like there's a force that's around me that actually attracts negativity to me in various forms. And I think it's done on purpose. For some reason we(empaths) have to work harder to be heard and it irritates me to no end to feel I'm being manipulated...and I don't know exactly WHO is manipulating me. Lol...anyway. You don't need to do anything except perhaps step away from that friend for awhile. Just clean her out of your system and see how you feel. Remove her roots and have a rest. When people I know are getting on my nerves I remove them and take a rest. I find that most people now a days have no idea how clogged up they are with energy connections of all types. Doing some root work will help you identify WHERE a lot of this negative energy comes from. And just keep in mind that you are not at fault for ANY of the crap they tell you. AT ALL!...
michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
212 posts

@moonshine said: "Sometimes I'm just happy being amongst strangers without having to talk to them as long as I don't sense anything negative." ------ - ------

It's strange and can be sad if I think of it that way, but I actually find more in common and speak more easily and of more profound and/or enjoyable things with strangers than I do with those who are close to me. By strangers I mean people I run into while out of my house. These conversations spring up quickly and feel very easy and natural. Then, I walk away and know that I'm probably never going to see them again. 🤔

--

updated by @michelle: 05/28/19 06:46:31AM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
I can't really explain WHY I feel manipulated. It has to do with how the energy seems to always comes straight to me. I told a friend what was happening and he said the black energy wasn't supposed to do that. I went to a sweat lodge and was sitting outside, when suddenly a dark mass left the lodge and floated straight at me. It left someone in the lodge as it's supposed to since it's a healing ceremony. Another time i smudged a tree outside my house and the black energy left it and again came straight to me. There have been other times this has happened. And I don't know why. But when i do think about it I tend to think this phenomena was done to change me on purpose. If the energy isn't supposed to do that then why IS it doing that? Why am I a magnet for the negative energy?...I can't find the answer to that, which tends to annoy me....lol. if this is an actual change someone has done to me on purpose then it's a manipulation of me that I didn't agree to. At least not to my knowledge as a human. Or is it natural thing I do as an empath?...I have no idea...but it FEELS wrong.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
227 posts
Ok. There has been a lot of good sharing that has really helped. Thank you.

@moonshine I've known that friend all of my life. I am realizing today that there are many issues going on with me.

First I use fasting to ground. It is the hardest tool I use but it is extremely effective. I realized last night that it has been a while. So I am starting a fast today.

It was strange this morning I had a revelation about how sometimes I get itchy all over for no reason. Today it hit me that I was picking up a lot of energy all at once that wasn't being grounded.
@womanwhowalks it's funny that you mentioned root work. I recently had a conversation with someone who offered to teach me more about it. Not sure if I can trust this person yet.

I hear you all on the stranger thing. Keeping people as strangers also seems to keep from developing cords with them as well. I can be more free.
I wasn't listening to my window instincts when it came to that conversation. It is hard sometimes. My instincts tell me that most people are not safe to talk to or connect with on a deeper level. I have days where feeling that loneliness doesn't bother me and days where it does.
I took a salt bath which seemed to really help. I think a few more hours into the fast I will feel good again.
There is another thing I also realized for myself. I wonder if any of you ever go through this. I noticed a few weeks ago after a lot of successful grounding sessions that I felt nothing. At the time I was very afraid of that feeling. It was not normal to me. I felt absolutely no connection to this world. I felt empty. I thought that feeling was so wrong. And as I said I began to get very afraid. I realize now that in response to that fear I stopped grounding. And now I am back in this place of being overloaded.

I wonder if I am looking at things wrong. What I mean is this... I have recently come to change my view of all emotions. I try not to classify them( that is still a work in progress). Instead I try to see them as different types of energy. Making sure I keep all the types in balance. When I did that things where working out really well for me. I wonder if viewing that empty feeling as a negative thing was misguided. We are taught to look at a lack of emotion as being a psychological disorder. However we are also taught that to believe in being empathetic among other things is also crazy. What if that's wrong. I did not lack care for others, I was not filled with hate. I just wasn't filled with anything. I was still aware of there being an emotional state. I just could not connect with it, and I seemed to be handling life well. But I was still afraid. I thought it meant that I was becoming too detached from the world. But taking into consideration what we just said about it being easier to deal with strangers maybe that is what it needed to completely detach. Like detaching from the matrix lol. I'm not sure. But given what has been happening in the last few days I am going to experiment with this theory. I'll make another post sometime from know if I find out anything useful. If anyone has any idea about what I am wondering please share.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
Karen2:
I can't really explain WHY I feel manipulated. It has to do with how the energy seems to always comes straight to me. I told a friend what was happening and he said the black energy wasn't supposed to do that. I went to a sweat lodge and was sitting outside, when suddenly a dark mass left the lodge and floated straight at me. It left someone in the lodge as it's supposed to since it's a healing ceremony. Another time i smudged a tree outside my house and the black energy left it and again came straight to me. There have been other times this has happened. And I don't know why. But when i do think about it I tend to think this phenomena was done to change me on purpose. If the energy isn't supposed to do that then why IS it doing that? Why am I a magnet for the negative energy?...I can't find the answer to that, which tends to annoy me....lol. if this is an actual change someone has done to me on purpose then it's a manipulation of me that I didn't agree to. At least not to my knowledge as a human. Or is it natural thing I do as an empath?...I have no idea...but it FEELS wrong.
It also has to do with how certain people FIND me. You know, people who are out to cause some sort of trouble and seem to gravitate to me. I was driving my bus, when I approached a bus stop there was a guy waiting. When I first saw him I got the impression he was actuall8ng waiting for ME...not just my bus. When I opened the door he started yelling at me and suddenly this huge dark mass left him and settled around my heart chakra. He then changed completely into a nice man saying he loved me and it was ME who suddenly felt angry and upset. So whatever was with this man transferred to me and it wasn't nice, and I felt off for the rest of my shift. And I really felt like it was waiting for me personally. I couldn't do anything about it until I got home. I Removed all connections to that guy and smudged. I didn't know this guy at all.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
Karen2:
Karen2:
It also has to do with how certain people FIND me. You know, people who are out to cause some sort of trouble and seem to gravitate to me. I was driving my bus, when I approached a bus stop there was a guy waiting. When I first saw him I got the impression he was actuall8ng waiting for ME...not just my bus. When I opened the door he started yelling at me and suddenly this huge dark mass left him and settled around my heart chakra. He then changed completely into a nice man saying he loved me and it was ME who suddenly felt angry and upset. So whatever was with this man transferred to me and it wasn't nice, and I felt off for the rest of my shift. And I really felt like it was waiting for me personally. I couldn't do anything about it until I got home. I Removed all connections to that guy and smudged. I didn't know this guy at all.
sorry I was trying to add the last part to the my last post.lol...it reposted the entire thing...lol
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
@crystalsage....I encourage you to learn root work. It will help you in identifying a lot of your issues and make things an whole lot clearer. And also you'll come to understand how much more is going on around you. To heal and understand yourself and your own energy is where you should start.
michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
212 posts
Wow! This thread definitely turned into more than we started with.....

I'm probably going to ramble a bit but it's a way to sort out my thoughts. Hopefully, I'll end with something cohesive and coherent.

@womanwhowalks I can relate to people "finding you..." That man at the bus stop was sent to you and the 'love' that he proclaimed after infecting you with a dark energy was a mockery of true Love.

The black masses of energy you speak of have the feel of a thoughtform, directed at you. Black indicates hatred and malice. I wonder if you have interacted, in your past, with a dark magician, specifically? If it's hyperdimentional manipulation, they most commonly use other humans as vectors. I was told by a shaman that I had crossed paths with a necromancer. She said that they had attacked me with sharp barbs, similar to shards of broken glass, which explained the type of pain I was feeling. I asked why they singled me out and she said that they were jealous of my ablities and knowledge although, it certainly didn't come from the practice of dark arts...I was born this way. When she told me of this, I had a clear picture of this man and he was influencing a family I knew, especially a young girl in this family, which was a great perversion of her innocence....I was a threat to those plans of his.

Cutting and digging out cords seems never ending so I'm giving you a protection prayer which I will post in an upcoming thread on spirit release [entities of all sorts and more]. It just seems that I get interference which muddles me when I think of posting it. Prayers are always heard by higher beings and do give protective help when needed.I have used this with very good results although I stopped and it seems that I need to use it once again. The protection prayer is to be done twice a day, once when you go to bed in the evening and once when you wake up in the morning. 💖

I ask the Divine within myself
to remove all the earthbound, demon and other entities,
the dark shields, dark energies, dark devices and dark connections
from my body, aura, soul, and cord,
and also from my home, my workplace, my car, my places of recreation,
and everything in them and miles and miles around them.

to locate and bring back my lost soul parts
and cleanse, heal and integrate them with the main body of my soul.

to fill me and shield me with brilliant Divine Light,
and to plug all the holes and tunnels in me and my surroundings and my car. [I'd include your bus here]

I visualize a column of dazzling, shimmering, vibrant Divine Light
coming from above my head
filling my whole body,
cleansing and healing every part, every cell, and every organ of my body.

I visualize this Divine Light
spreading an arm’s length all around me
in every direction
creating a cocoon of Divine Light all around me.

I visualize this cocoon of Divine Light
being covered with reflective spiritual mirrors,
with the reflective mirror surface facing outwards.

I visualize this reflective cocoon
spreading Divine Light all around.

I visualize my home, workplace, car [and bus] and places of recreation
being cleansed, filled and shielded by brilliant, white, liquid Light.

to stay on guard around me and my surroundings
as long as my soul exists.

I pray for protection
of my family members, friends, co-workers and all the people I know
and their surroundings.

to cleanse, heal, balance
all my energy centers
when needed
and cover up and protect them when not needed.

I ask the Divine Light within myself
to cleanse, heal, shield and protect
all my channels of communication with the Divine Light.
-----------------

@crystalsage I think your thoughts on emotions and not becoming too attached to labeling indicative to progress and a moving towards greater understanding. Most feel a limited range of emotions which are dependent on getting what they want or not getting what they want. And I think this true regarding many of the emotions that arise in close relationships. This smacks of STS [Service to Self] orientation. We live in 3D which is a realm of STS and we are all this, according to the environment in which we live...3D.

I know we do not like to think of ourselves this way but this is our big lesson here where we can learn to develope STO [Service to Others] behavior. This does not mean we go running to help others based on our own assumptions. Many are in the process of learning lessons and unless they ask for help, we may interfere with their lessons. When we want others to change, what are we basing this on other than our own need of getting what we want from them; be it understanding or compassion or just that we don't want to be bothered with their discordant energies?

I think this explains that relative ease we can feel with strangers because we don't have those cords of attachment with them; hence we really don't EXPECT anything from them.

Emotions are one way we learn in 3D and I mentioned before to you that we literally become addicted, under the skin. What are emotions other than something initiated by thought which sets off chemical reactions within the body....which we empaths describe as energy; because chemical reactions DO release energy. So, moving away from that addiction can only be a good thing...Not to say that we just dump all emotions...maybe just those which arise from wanting and needing from others....Maybe we move more into those finer more subtle emotions such as compassion, appreciation, etc. of a higher order?

Thoughts, anyone?

--

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
Thank you @michelle...I really appreciate the thought. I HAVE come in contact with practitioners of the dark arts. I also purchased a house where it was practiced. I didn't know that at the time of purchase. But things began to happen. I actually had at least 2 sending me their crap...then I started to suspect there were more involved. And I was right...lol. I've been fighting them off since I met them. I went through all the emotions. Fear and anger mostly. Now it's been so long I just shrug and remove their dumb connections to me, every...single...day....I can never understand that kind of mentality. I suspect they WANT me to learn how to attack them in their own methods to justify in their own heads that they have a good reason...i won't give them that...lol..and quite frankly I find it a waste of time. I find THEM a waste of time. Every time around the full moon I get hit extra hard....so it seems they've made it a life goal to do what they're doing...lol..
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
227 posts
@michelle I totally feel the addiction aspect more than I have in the past. I had worked my emotions down to a whisper, and I started to miss them. That is what I meant when I mentioned feeling nothing. The honest truth was that life was good.
I was looking at my calendar and I realized a full moon just passed. I'm always more vulnerable during that time. Anyway

I like the idea of moving toward more subtle emotions. Because this addiction is finally getting old. I'm tired of the up and down.

@womanwhowalks that kind of thing happens to me all the time. In fact people are happy with me when they can treat me like an emotional garbage can. When I don't let them do so they get angry with me sometimes to the point of viciousness. I used to blame myself for it thinking something was wrong with me. I made it a point to be extremely kind and never get angry to the point of never standing up for myself. That however did not change anything. It does feel like that energy is seeking me out.

Also, I've been getting these strange energy surges over the last couple of days. It's been so bad that I had to put on my copper which helps me when there is too much energy surrounding me. It's been so bad that I suddenly start feeling itchy all over.
Today was the first day I put my copper choker back on. It grounds me more than I can handle so I don't always wear it. Plus I have another necklace which has a stone the puts new energy in as i ground out the old. I usually do great with that one. But because of the surges it's been too much.

As i was walking to the train i felt a ring of what I can only describe as static energy wrap around my neck. It was a very strange feeling. It moved in a circular motion and then a few minutes later the itching started. I also have copper bracelets on and hematite in my pockets so it wasn't as bad as it has been. I also think that was why I was able to feel the energy more before it started affecting me. I'm not really sure what it is. It started after I did a salt bath. I wonder if I removed something that wants back in.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
I just figured out something that has been bothering me. Other than negative energy. I 've been feeling surges as well running through my house. Of electric energy. I finally bought myself an emf reader and checked the house wiring. A lot of the junction boxes and wiring were emitting a much too high emf reading. And I was feeling it. Also the router and other various appliances that have lighting. I had to change my smart TV to none smart TV. Anything that has SMART on it I don't have and can never have, in the house as I feel it. I feel these emf emissions as being struck by little invisible sparkle. Basically I'm being electrocuted because the grounding in this house is bad. I discovered that the grounding wires that are connected to the electrical boxes conduct and hold electricity. And the boxes becomeb'live'. To make sure I wasn't barking up the wrong tree, I removed the fixture that was just below my bed on the 1st floor (every time I put my feet on the floor I would feel a vibration and it hurt) went back upstairs and I could still feel the current of electricity. So, went back downstairs and removed the grounding wire and screws attached to the box. Went back upstairs and felt nothing. I was so excited!...lol but I don't think it was the just wire causing the problem. I think it was the screw holding the wire to the box causing the problem. So I recently went through the house checking boxes and attaching the grounding wire to green screws. And I can tell you, the feeling of being electrocuted has dropped so much.
I'm trying to tell you that you need to check your environment for other things that could be causing you problems. Sometimes it's environmental rather than the paranormal causing issues. So check your wiring. And turn off your router (that thing is wicked for emf emissions) at night. Cell phone too, really bad for emf. Get an emf reader and check your house. My house feels a whole lot better. And I do too.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
227 posts
@womanwhowalks there is construction happening near my house. I think they just started the ground work for the electrical wiring. I noticed that when I passed the site I felt the surge more strongly. I changed where I wear my copper bracelets. Wearing on the left arm near the elbow is the most effective spot. However my bracelets are not big enough so it's not very comfortable there. But I did it today as I walked by the site. I still felt some of it but not nearly as much.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts
That's great!...transformers are bad too. There's one on the route I take to the bus stop. I couldn't understand why I was feeling this HUGE amount of energy at a certain spot. There's a funeral home on the corner but even though i know spirit are always there, you know, waiting to be buried and collected...I didn't think their energy would be THAT strong. Then it dawned on me it was coming from the transformer. Anyway. Just little things to keep in mind when you are trying to figure out stuff. Know where the environmental issues are and how they affect you. Fix them if you can, just to eliminate any doubts as you search out the different energies affecting you.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,015 posts

You also said you had hematite stones with you. Are they magnetic by any chance?...if so you might want to NOT Carry those as the magnet also emit a high frequency emf reading. I have a few myself and was keeping them by my bed. Had to put them somewhere else because the magnet was actually a problem. The stones are not...its the magnet...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/30/19 11:54:13AM
michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
212 posts
@crystalsage

I used to wear alot of copper when younger...never thought why I liked it. Would you repost the info/link on metals?

I haven't worn much in the way of stones/crystals jewelry for some time. I used to wear diamond earrings with a screw on back and woke on morning with the posts bent at 90 degree angles....my thoughts were at the time that I had a huge energy surge run thru me....anyone ever have anything similar happen?....the earrings were not cheap and well made, had worn them for years till that happened.

--

michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
212 posts

@womanwhowalks

In regard to the EMF soup we live in, I had read that silk defends against this. Suggested was sleeping in a silk sleeping bag [ or a comforter], drapping one's bed with silk [as you would do with a mosquito net], wearing silk pjs, scarfs, headware, etc.

Also might bring up mental blocking against effects. I think this pertains to: learn what you can, take fesible precautions and not to dwell constantly on it so as to not create or highten the effects thru our minds.

Also found the following for care of silk. It doesn't hold up well to repeated washings, airing out is best and avoid drying cleaning due to chemicals used and introduced into the fabric. A more economical and perhaps safer alternative is to wash the silk in a salt water solution OR a vinegar (white) and water solution. Read this method was passed on to another by an Asian friend who claimed that this was how silk was washed by them. 

Anyone ever heard of washing silk this way?

--

updated by @michelle: 05/31/19 06:20:17AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
1,031 posts

@crystalsage :

I didn't have time to read everyone's posts here, so I am hoping I am not being redundant. But first off, I'm sorry you're having a rough tiime. As an empath we are all very sensitive and see the world through different eyes than everyone else. The truest statement any empath can tell any non-empath is that "the world doesn't get me". And since this world has taken a sharp turn toward general narcisism in recent years, the world looks stranger and stranger to us empaths.

So what to do? How can you feel better? Let's first examine what your friend said. By saying you aren't praying enough and need to see a doctor, you probably felt inadequate and lost. As if your friend was giving up on you a bit. That's at least how I'm reading it. But what your friend is saying is "I don't get you, you may need heavenly intervention and a good shrink because I don't understand what's going on with you". We empaths are different cats. It is highly unlikely that a non-empath is EVER going to get you. And at times you will exhaust them. I have long ago stopped going to non-empaths for help with my issues, because they seem to always make it worse. Just know if you reach out to non-empaths for help for how you feel, they will likely struggle to be supportive. And they can't help it, they aren't an empath.

And on the point about God and praying, I firmly believe that God helps those who help themselves. Praying is helpful for many, but taking action is better. And secondly, a lot of the pain in life are necessary obstacles that you were meant to work through as part of your blueprint/life path. And this goes for everyone, not just empaths: When we are not properly seeing and addressing the obstacle or challenge in our lives, the pain and discomfort will keep coming. By design, it is uncomfortable for us to be stuck or off our path. 

I don't know enough about your situation to help you diagnose what challenge you need to take on to come out the other side happy. But you just made an important move getting out of a toxic relationship. That's awesome and you deserve a big round of applause for that. But you probably carry a lot of unresolved baggage that is draining you. I think you're going to need a fair amount of self-work and healing to get rid of that low energy baggage to raise your vibration so that you can start feeling like you again. As empaths sometimes we get so used to being at a lower vibration, we don't even realize that we're not ourselves.

One more thing to note that I have noticed from many years of empath experience. And I don't know why this is. But when we're high vibration and happy, we're like magnets attracting all sorts of people. Everyone wants to be our buddy and be near our energy. But when we're down, just about everyone abandons us. My best guess is that when we are out of sync and at lowered vibrations, we empaths must put off some sort of toxic energy signal. Because no one, including complete strangers, want to be around us. I've stopped trying to blame others for bailing on me in my time of need, because it has never changed anyone's behavior. What I have done instead is recognize that I'm down in the dumps, and do self-care to raise my vibration. As I tell my empath kids, if you're just having a bad day, a good meditative salt bath may do the trick. But if you're having a bad couple weeks, then you need some longer term rehabilitation where you spend a good part of each day working on grounding yourself, catching up on sleep, and finding things to add to your life that bring joy. Each day you'll notice you're getting a little better as you raise your vibration. And as you raise yourself, you'll notice people around you will notice you and want to be part of your life.

One final note, sometimes the combination of being an empath and difficult circumstances are too much for one person to overcome. And no matter what you try to do to raise your vibration, it's just not happening fast enough. I ran into this last year with my empath daughter. I finally agreed to have her get looked at by a psychiatrist who put her on Prozac. And it was a game changer for her. My point being that what we experience as empaths can take a toll on our brain chemistry. And sometimes the answer is an anti-depressant and/or anti-anxiety meds.

Best of luck to you. I hope we've all been able to help you in some way. Please check back often for help and to tell us how you're doing!

updated by @hop-daddy: 05/31/19 02:36:36PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book