Earth Angel

Warden
Warden
@warden
4 weeks ago
41 posts

Hi. So I've been discovering more of my abilities and things have been a little more clearer for me lately. But I'm still unsure if I'm more empathic or  more towards the medium side. Anyway I had somebody recently tell me some of the stuff that I experience is more towards the medium side but I'm still confused on something else. I keep having this feeling like I have wings especially when I'm in a really intense massage therapy session with a client. I have no idea what this means I was talking with somebody and they suggested I'm an Earth Angel I looked that up and I seem to line up with a lot of those traits that they listed but I'm still unsure. How do you know for sure if you are? 

updated by @warden: 02/24/19 03:02:29AM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 weeks ago
481 posts
@warden

There is way to much for me to type out on this subject :)
There is a book my therapist had me read "The rhelm of earth angels" by Doreen Virtue. It's a nice easy read and may be able to answer your question. :) If you want to know for sure relax your body and ground yourself to see what you pick up on that resonates. You will just know. :)
Warden
Warden
@warden
4 weeks ago
41 posts
@tigerlily thank you. I'll have to try the grounding, not sure how good I'll do because I can't even sleep lately. But I'll try.
michelle
@michelle
4 weeks ago
120 posts

@warden Here is a video I passed along 12 years ago to students who were in the process of awakening to their true nature. The Angelic Human Race have a mission, a very important one of raising the Christ Consciousness across the Human Race. See if the following brings a tugging on your heart and mind of something familiar:

https://tinyurl.com/y28cqlhb

updated by @michelle: 02/24/19 03:09:58AM
michelle
@michelle
4 weeks ago
120 posts

This is how I envision an Angelic Human energetically embracing a Human who is deeply embedded within the Matrix: https://tinyurl.com/y24g7vqb

When I say Human, narcs ARE included. They became that way due to the operation of the planet. As a visitor to planet Earth, one sees a predatory leaning. Most institutions are predatory, monetary systems are predatory....Eat or be eaten. So, Angelic Humans bear the scars of diving into the pool of Earth's Humanity...We feel the pain of so much PERCEIVED lack here....Lack of love, lack of energy, lack of understanding....which leads to becoming predatory in order to get ones needs met. Activation of the heart to open to The Christ Consciousness has been taught by many of Earth's mystics and sages, down thru the ages.

updated by @michelle: 02/24/19 04:06:07AM
Warden
Warden
@warden
3 weeks ago
41 posts
@michelle That made my chest hurt. That picture is stunning but so sad.
Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
3 weeks ago
62 posts

Hello @warden

where did the internet research lead you? I found the following pages:
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/earth-angels/
https://www.learning-mind.com/earth-angel/
https://foreverconscious.com/are-you-an-earth-angel-here-are-21-signs
http://www.angelhandsnaturalhealing.com/angelic-realms.html
@tigerlily The last one says it's based on the Doreen Virtue book -I personally found this a bit too much though, whith the different earth angels and pixies and star people (but I did not read the book itself)
The other sources listed attributes that where mostly identical to the attributes that describe an empath (apart i.e. from the longing to go home - I hat a time in my life where I felt this very strongly - I woke up each morning and was very frustrated to find myself still here .... ^_^ )

I too experience the presence of wings, mostly during meditation or chakra activation, and more and more in "normal mode"
Isn't it possible, that the wings are a normal part of the human energy-field (like the crown chakra) -and have nothing to do with beeing a special sort of beeing? I included them when doing chakra activation - after the crown-chakra I "stretch my wings" :-D ). I also use them as a protection, to appear unconspicous or on the contrary to appear more impressive than I am - when encountering suspicious people when I'm outside - I don't know though if this makes any difference - never asked the suspicious bypassers (^_-)
I also feel like on a mission, but I have absolutely no clue what it is.

@michelle: I bought this picture you posted as a poster years ago :-D

michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
120 posts

@chrisis I read your comments with interest.

First off, I liked the idea of using 'wings' to enclose or puff up your presence. So much that I spread mine fully in regards to my German Shepard, who's getting a little too big for her furry pantaloons....She listened to me then! 🤣

Second, I wonder if you and some of the others are feeling the activation of your merkabas, especially during meditation. It was believed in ancient times, and even written about by the Hebrews that the [Merkavah] could be turned on by certain principles in meditation. This involves breathing changes, and mind, heart, and body changes that alter the way a person perceives the Reality.

It can also become functional through the true living of qualities such as love, faith, trust, truth, and compassion, where it can spontaneously become alive. In other words, very pure human character can translate into a living merkaba field around the person, even if that person doesn't initially know it is there.

It has also been known since ancient times as the divine light vehicle used to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light [wheels within wheels; the two tetrahedrons rotating in opposite directions] which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

The idea of winged humanoids comes from olden times, when they could not envision such movement by any other way. What if they were describing the merkaba?

Look at the following diagram and see if you can imagine wings...remember when fully actived, it is a living part, controlled by the owner's mind. It wouldn't necessarily have this hardened form in the sketch:

http://tinyurl.com/zmzh78j

Now look at the video below [from Indonesia, 2011] where people are speculating that it's an angel. You can clearly see a humanoid figure in the center. Could this not be a being traveling from another dimention or even a fully activated earth human traveling in his/her light body? It has been said that the military can see whose merkaba is activated and that there are millions right now on the planet whose merkabas are activated...whether they know it or not. Keep watching because after the very quick landing, the video shows it in slower motion:

updated by @michelle: 02/27/19 12:22:49PM
michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
120 posts
@warden Make sure you read my post above on the merkaba.

You can find many Angelic Humans working around the globe, heart centers open and activated, bringing relief to others' conditions; either spiritually or working to make lives better so that they may be pulled from under the weight of poverty or oppression. They bring the energy of sevice to others on a planet of service to self. They embody The Christ Consciousness. There's alot of good teachers on that, if one looks. The Heart Math Institute is one. They have been teaching others in very practical ways and methods and are helping to merge science and spiritual/esoteric teachings. 

You are a healer...yay for the body workers!🤗
The merkaba can also be used for healing so perhaps your merkaba is activated when you relieve another's suffering. Many use merkaba shaped crystals, also. May I suggest you do some research on this?
Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
3 weeks ago
62 posts

@michelle if the video is not a fake - it really looks, also the movement, as if this was a humanoid or something similar, with wings, landing on its feet and then pushing off again. and fast! :-D

on what things look like: we live in a 3-dimensional world and our perception is limited to 3 dimensions. so if we get a look on something / somebody existing in more than 3 dimensions, we cannot encompass all aspects of it/him like we are used to. So it may be looking totally different from a different "angle". Like, if you were living in the "Flatland" (like Sheldons Flatland in Big Bang Theory) and knew only 2 Dimensions an then a 3Dimensional beeing sticks its finger at you. you cannot perceive a 3dimensional finger but only the front or, when it turns, the side - and it would be difficult to see that this is even 2 views of the same thing.

a bit srewed up theory, but I think, that is one of the problems of seeing supernatural things or what does not belong in this world. our brain cannot process what it sees, so it has to translate it into something it can digest. so you get a simplification, a metaphor a "flatification" :oD  or something like that.

but about the theory of the merkaba beeing the same thing as the wings - why then does it feel like wings and not like 2 counterturning fields? even if we cannot percieve it with ou r eyes, we should be able to feel it, or what do you think? Or, perhaps of 3dimension restriction you can only feel the one or the other at the same time ... (I'm getting carried away...)

michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
120 posts
@chrisis Here is the ancient description of the merkaba/merkabah. Althought it has other functions, it IS your and other beings vehicle of transport. Notice the mention of angels and wings.

The word Merkabah is taken from Hebrew and quite literally means “Chariot of the Soul”. It is an etheric construct designed to protect the riders’ consciousness, which takes the form of a star tetrahedron- a sort of three-dimensional star of David.  In the strictest possible sense the origins of the Merkabah in mythology stem back to the Torah, in the visions of Ezekiel, and indeed its commentaries and appendixes. The description of said chariot reads thusly:

It is said that these chariots [the Merkabah] were driven by beings with the “Likeness of a Man.”

The ‘chariot’ itself is formed of four “living creatures”- which further research found to be the visible form of aether

The bodies of the creatures which make up the Merkabah are “like that of a human being”, but each of them has four faces, corresponding to the four directions the chariot can go [north, east south and west]. The faces are that of a man, a lion, an ox [later changed to a cherub in Ezekiel 10:14] and an eagle. These angels are called the Chayot.

Each Chayot  angel also has four wings. Two of these wings spread across the length of the chariot and connected with the wings of the angel on the other side. This created a sort of ‘box’ of wings that formed the perimeter of the chariot. With the remaining two wings, each angel covered its own body.

Below, but not attached to the feet of the “Chayot” angels are other angels that are shaped like wheels. These wheel angels, which are described as “a wheel inside of a wheel”, are called Ophanim.

The face of the man always faces East, and looks up at the driver, who sits upon a “throne of sapphire”.
michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
120 posts

Okay, here's another video. The form constantly changes shape but at times you can see the 2 tetrahedrons: https://tinyurl.com/yybkcdau

updated by @michelle: 02/28/19 08:37:26PM
Warden
Warden
@warden
2 weeks ago
41 posts
@michelle and @chrisis thank you this is a lot of information to absorb and research. Thank you.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book