silly question: Influence on or "communication" with technology / machines or them developing a life of their own

Chrisis
Chrisis
@chrisis
3 months ago
64 posts

Laugh I know, this sounds a bit weird...

Do you have any experience with influence on technology or feeling into machines (like your car)? I have the impression that my car depeloped some kind of a life of its own Laugh and that there is come kind of connection to me (example: I open the car and it is moving its rear windscreen once - like, hello, there you are)- It does this for years but not every time. Only lately, I thought of giving it away and buy a new one (I had a bad concience about it). It stopped 'waving' at me alltogether - I think it was sulking.  You can put it on electronic malfunction and the rest on coincidence and my imagination. I know that. But it just feels like it has a personality.

Also, I never ever owned a car radio that works - before CD-time, it was always "eating" my cassettes (tapejam) and now, its always the CDs that don't work- event brandnew ones. Lately, I switched cars with my husband, and guess what, he could put all the CDs into the radio the wanted and listen to them without disturbance Angry

ok, I feel a bit silly about posting this - but perhaps its more than my imagination running wild

is it possible, to have a connection to a machine similar than you could have it to a living beeing? this could be very useful (if you could control it). there are shamans expressly personalizing their technical items to make them work better or make them their accomplice

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,003 posts

There's definitely a spirit with your car. Have a chat with whoever it is and tell them to leave the radio alone. If they don't like the music they can walk...lol. I recently bought a sound bar for my tv and for some reason it mutes itself periodically...I don't usually have issues with stuff. When I do I get the feeling someone's playing a practical joke as I hear laughter on occasion when I'm fiddling with stuff...lol...or I 'loose' stuff. It just disappears. Of course I think I misplace it so it's my fault, then suddenly it turns up right where I'd looked a million times already. So I so know what you mean...lol...no your not imagining it.

updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/19/19 03:27:05PM
michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
146 posts
Well, I definitely talk to inanimate objects. I thank things for not breaking, if dropped. I see empty homes and say,"Mr. House needs a family.".....I can feel the void in them. I believe everything has a presence of sorts; if only an energy imprint of the owners.

@womanwhowalks is correct, spirts can attach themselves to objects and technology. In fact, they can feed off the energy of electronics, or are attracted to it. And I find that a mischievous spirit will cause things to break or malfunction.

Can we influnence the functioning of cars and other machines? I believe we can; I've kept many a thing running past its time by talking to it and envisioning it running smoothly....cars included.

I also affect electronics such as lights and computers, merely by being in their vicinity. So, spirit infestation or you affecting the car...something you'll have to figure out @chrisis.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
1,003 posts
Also...when I take my bus back to the garage at the end of the night I always say thank you as I'm getting off the bus. My buses are never empty even when it is...so don't think for a moment it's weird to talk to no one...lol...I've noticed a LOT of people do and don't realize what they're doing. lol
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 months ago
490 posts
This is an interesting topic. And honestly not silly at all. Talk to a car enthusiast and see what they say :) They definitely have something there and preferences of their owner. Given you and the car are a match. More specifically as to how some cars acted up driving out of no where if you were not the owner. My father's car broke down on me so many times, I couldnt get it to start and here he comes and it starts like nothing. He did make me feel like I couldnt drive, but as we saw more of this I just said "dad your car doesnt like me" I have had this with a few friends cars and they the same to mine, typically have no known mechanical flaws. When I traded in my first car after 8 years of ownership, the car dealership told me they could not get it to go in reverse the next day to move it. I was shocked but wasn't, but the guy at the dealer said the car missed me already and quirky things like that tend to happen with some cars when traded in and then no known issues, out of his years in the business. I still miss that car. I found her on a car forum, the new owner talked much about the car issues but never issues on the transmission.

Tonight we have ice rain and the roads were icy. I was a bit nervous driving as I felt some sliding, and I have an SUV now. A few times I felt like I couldnt move the steering wheel as she was driving and said I got this. That sounds silly too I know, and this car doesnt have self driving abilities like the others and she's 2 years old. I have many other bizarre car stories.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book