Just Wondering about something....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
997 posts

Ok...I belong to this union and am wondering if anyone else can sense anything not right with it...I'm going to give the name and I would like to know what you can sense...I won't tell you what I sense so as not to taint your perception with mine....and if the energy it emits is too disturbing let me know and I'll remove the name.....so here goes...Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1505......and thank you in advance...lol

updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/01/19 01:27:38AM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,388 posts

@womanwhowalks,

FWIW, as soon as I read the name, I saw a man who looks just like Ernest Borgnine, the actor. (I hope you are old enough to know who he was) He was standing on a loading dock on the water, with high stacks of packing crates behind him. It was pretty dark outside. He is wearing a striped, 3/4 length tee shirt, khakis and suspenders. He is surrounded by about 6 other men who are younger than he is, all wearing jackets and caps,  and they are pointing fingers and yelling at him. He is looking down and away from them, trying to hide the fear in his eyes, while he is laughing uproariously, trying to make light of their accusations that he played fast and loose with their money.  

I know you drive a bus, so the dockside action does not fit, but that is what I got, so I am reporting it exactly as I saw it. I'd say you can probably trust whatever you are getting. I have often second guessed myself, with dire long term consequences. Only once has my first impression been wrong and my second one right....I screwed myself over that time also, since I went with my first impression. 

I hope you will post what is going on, as you have got me curious now. I also hope whatever it is will no adversely affect your job or income.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
997 posts

Thank you so much!...it does kind of fit because I've had a strong suspicion that the union heads are ripping us off of our union money. We're starting negotiations and if we go on strike we need that money to support us through one. Last time our union flatly told us they wouldn't support us money wise if we go on strike. And that isn't normal. But I've been sensing something dark as well. Everytime I post on our union website or receive something in the mail there's a dark energy that jumps out at me and I'm not sure if it's from the union itself...or from one person or more within this group, transit drivers or the higher ups...or just an accumulation of negative energy carried by this union since the time of its creation...I have to throw out their magazines and have to delete any of my connections to that group because the energy is just too disturbing for me...thank you. What you saw makes perfect sense to me...lol...and yes, I'm old enough to know who Ernest Borgnine is...lol.  so maybe the darkness I get ( I also feel an astral parasite connected to it) is the corruption within the union...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/05/19 02:12:11PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,388 posts

Maybe that is why it was so dark on that loading dock. I wish you and your coworkers much success. Unfortunately, any organization that gives people power over others is subject to abuse of that power. This is one time I hope I am wrong, and I'd bet you do too. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
997 posts

Thanks. I don't think you are wrong at all...unfortunately I was forced to join this union when I was first hired since then have felt nothing but an energy drain, but was not sure what it was associated with, but was sure, if that make sense...lol...as it is we HAVE tried to separate from this Union a few years back and met up with extreme resistance from the union. They sent some goons to 'talk us out of it'...so we backed off...anyway. I'm gonna try and clear some of this darkness up and see where it leads me.

updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/05/19 04:12:00PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
974 posts

There was a place for unions many decades ago to help with fair pay and workers rights. But now they are obscelete and are mostly corrupt. They are kind of like our politicians who we elect to go to Washington to represent our interests, but they instead self-deal to enrich and empower themselves. It seems the signs with yours are there that they are just leeches taking your union dues without giving you anything in return. And the fact that you guys wanted to disband and they send their thugs in to influence you speaks volumes. I think you're seeing the signs both literally and spiritually that the union is not good for you and your co-workers.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
997 posts

@hop-daddy....the ATU is actually originated in the United States...we want to be represented by a Canadian Union...when I learned that the Atu in the United States actually sent representatives who were issuing threats, because we'd already started the process to sever our connections to them, I was completely surprised as I didn't think anyone did that these days...lol..that's so old school....I don't think our canadian Union reps were prepared for that move by the head office from the United States...and I think they should have been arrested and tossed out of the country for doing that...but that's just me...lol...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/07/19 01:32:04PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
974 posts

@womanwhowalks:

It's pretty bad when they have to try to intimidate you to keep you from asking questions or attempting to leave them. About 25 years ago I was in college and took a summer job at a grocery store. I was only going to work there for 60-70 days before returning to college so I opted out of joining the grocers union. And a union representative visited me repeatedly with subtle threats that I needed to join the union even if I was a short term worker or else I could be fired and replaced by another union worker. I was just a poor college student making minimum wage at about $4.50 an hour bagging groceries. I couldn't believe the strong armed tactics.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book