Driving

Kate T
Kate T
@kate
3 months ago
156 posts

Hi all!

Is anyone else feeling a reticence about driving? Having issues when riding in cars, such as sickness (that actually comes due to smell for me)? Aren't people more sensitive energy-wise when driving? 

I just feel awkward about it despite knowing it's needed in today's society but I hate the feeling of ignoring my inner push or gut feelings. I've learned they're usually true, with some exceptions here and there due to how I interpret them or due to what I don't do on time. 

I feel bad about going against myself, yet I wish it was more clear why I have this reticence as if it's not ok or safe for me to come to drive. Is it a warning and have you overcome this before? I have had a period during high school when I was getting this instant warning in my head "be careful, there is something hete"' at specific spots while crossing. Nothing ever happened thank goodness, except that... I remember the warnings in my head that were very specific. 

Have you been able to manage or come to a truce with such feelings, as far as cars and driving is concerned? 

I am concerned about picking up things or information of an energetical nature that could mess up my perception or driving decisions, not that it happened yet, but... it did in multiple other scenarios. In fact, I am concerned about driving while not in prime mental shape/freshness. Could it be just a normal concern for my personal safety... i've felt ok with horse riding, boat driving, scuba diving, yet somehow my stomach goes "MEH" 'when thinking about driving despite all the advantages it offers me and what others tell me (that it's better). It's really confusing.

I just wish going for your guts was more straightforward and easy with an obvious advantage materialising for the others to see or perceive as well. 

updated by @kate: 12/25/18 05:01:10PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
997 posts

Hi...well...sometime when there's an aversion to something it could be a few things...1. It could be a spirit who's helping you in some way...I'm getting its more like that than anything else, for you. I have many spirit helpers who warn me about stuff...most of the times, issues for me has to do with energy or spirit...something may have happened to someone on a specific corner ie; death, and that energy may still be there and they warn me or take me around the energy. I drive through lots of different energy that doesn't sit well with me, too. I drive a bus for a living so I'm well aware of different kinds of energy. I've had a few bad experiences while driving and my guides tend to be over protective, warning me a bit more to stay home even though they know  I can't do that. It's not so bad now, but if something happens I get a lot of pampering...lol..they get a bit afraid too. Just keep an open mind. The warnings may also be just a way to tell you they're there...so thank them for the warning, cause it takes a bit of energy for spirit to communicate, and just keep your eyes open. If nothing happens then no problem. It does keep me on my toes and bit over anxious though, expecting something to happen, but after a while it gets a bit easier...lol...I love driving. So I have no issues, otherwise.  I've had to explain on more than one occasion that I MUST face the danger so i can figure out how to deal with it, with their help of course. I suggest you have a chat with your 'gut' and explain that to them. Can't stay home all the time...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/25/18 07:45:45PM
michelle
@michelle
3 months ago
120 posts
@kate
The only thing I can add here is not an adversion to driving. Sometimes, when the general energy 'out there' is icky, I get sick at my stomach when I leave my residence and surrounding area...this would be trips in my car and I feel I should stay home....not always practical though so I ground myself stay alert and ask Spirit to stay close and watch over me. Once, Spirit actually stalled my car out to avoid hitting a divider on a brigde. My son was young and he pointed to birds up above; I looked quickly and found myself about to hit the divider! The car just stopped/stalled before impact and it was a miracle that no other car hit us....offering you my experience so you know your guides/spirit/angels/HS; however you see them, got your back! 😉
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
481 posts
@Kate could be a few things going on, what popped in my head reading this. Past life and spirit.

I've read a few people have adversions to driving if they were hurt by a vehicle in another life. Or basically anything that could have caused it to carry over this life.

Spirit guides and your Angel's are all there with you. They are most likely communicating to you, and you are listening which is good. Keep listening and it will be easier and less stressful driving. You can ask them to slow it down a bit and try some testing to make sure you understand. How I did this, was by asking "should I stay in this lane or go, which is the faster/slower lane" you will then start to feel if you should stay in your lane or not. Later it will be more clear of getting messages/signs to slow down or just wait. Living in the city of Chicago, well drivers dont care if you have to wait 5 seconds as your guided to, but I didnt care for them either lol.
I have an angel hanging on my rear view mirror as they saved me when my car spun out of control on the highway. I always ment after that day to get one, but never found one that felt right. Then one day a coworker gave me one as a gift and as you can imagine I nearly cried. It was perfect.
I do also agree the energy of other drivers can cause some anxieties when driving. When I have this, just be more cautious or go another route if you can :)
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
974 posts

@kate:

Several years ago when I was struggling with how to ground the energy I took in, I had a really tough time driving my car in the city. I seemed to pick up on all the bad moods, anger, and general unhappiness of drivers around me. There were a few times where I was at a stop light and started having panic attacks as a result of the suffocating energy that was hitting me all at once. This eventually subsided for me when I started using protection stones and figuring out how to regularly ground out the energies I take in.

updated by @hop-daddy: 12/31/18 12:56:14PM
Kate T
Kate T
@kate
3 months ago
156 posts

Thank you for the insights, and I'll see what i can do about it :). Wish you luck as well. 

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book