Spirit animal

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 weeks ago
457 posts

Do you know yours and how did you know?

Is it really an animal we are attracted to most?  

I'd like to know for sure.  I love basically all animals and have a few favs, hard for me to figure out.  But if you can't guess from my screen name, that is my favorite lol.  

So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
4 weeks ago
43 posts
I have been told that I need to find mine. Only everyone has said it comes from meditation and it is not something I can do. I have a monkey's mind. One of the hardest minds to train for meditation.
I would love to figure out what mine is, if anyone has any other ideas please let me know.
michelle
@michelle
4 weeks ago
63 posts
Your spirit animal can change. They come to you with lessons or warnings. This could also pertain to insects, reptiles, birds and plants. Each has their own "medicine" for you to work with.

When they come to me in life or dreams, I look for the message in the mythology that surrounds
that particular species.
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
3 weeks ago
89 posts

My spirit animal is old, humanoid like goat, with long hair and beard, that has rings braided into them. Wears a long, torn cloak and short pants, like peasants in medieval time. Has many bags on his "rope belt", with different herbs and powders. He smokes long pipe, like one that Indians do. He has a tiny smile on his face and a look of "you cant trick me, i know it before you do". His character is soft, but with notes of pushiness, to not just sit in one place, to slowly move forward. He often answers questions with cunning smile and with look that tells : "you know it yourself, just afraid to say it aloud".

Overall I see him as something wise and caring, yet without adding any shackles. And for some reason name "Papa" is circling my mind. So that's how I was calling him in my mind for long time already. Sometimes I think maybe its my grandfather, the one I never saw alive, only on pictures. Because way he is and what I heard my relatives telling me about my grandfather are almost identical like two water drops, if we talk about character.

updated by @curious-child: 11/23/18 07:35:29AM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book