Seeing with closed eyes / attacks

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
457 posts

I'm not sure how to title this or how to put any of this together.  We may have also discussed this too on this forum.  

Sometimes when I go to bed at night I can see images or however it is called.  Some are pleasant, and some not.  Sometimes it's a past life memory.  Sometimes it's the cosmos.  Sometimes it's colors and bright light.  Sometimes I see faces floating, and those faces start to transform into not the pleasant things.  When I had a past life regression in spring, all that started to stop with the faces.  I just assumed those maybe were faces of people in past lives I knew or fought in battles with.  But, they started to come back recently sometimes it's dark figures.  Really freaks me out.

Last night I think I was attacked spiritually by the negative??  I felt scared this morning, beaten up, but yet good.  I know weird.  I saw my guides too, in this "battle"  I have read this morning about causes of attacks like this, and we'll I did get a new job to get out of the negative toxic environment I'm in now.  Which stated this could happen when one becomes happy.  I thought the feeling of good i felt with the other 2 emotions could be that good defeated bad?   It kind of does feel like we won the battle.  

Anyone else experience this??  Felt worse than a nightmare.  

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
944 posts

@tigerlily:

Like you, I can see things with my 3rd eye when I close my eyes (it works best pre-sleep). It usually starts off as a swirl of colors and then I'll see various faces or little movie clips of random people. I have never seen anyone I know in any of these images. I've done a lot of research on this and the concensus that I have found is that we are seeing faces in the spirt world. And sometimes we are seeing the faces of earth bound spirits that are in our home or location. Although unlike you I really haven't seen anything scary with my 3rd eye as of yet.

There has been some discussion by authors like Robert Bruce who state that your higher self will at times allow you to be attacked by an entity as a learning experience. I had a pretty intense psychic attack from an unseen entity in my daughter's room about 6 months ago. It was unlike anything I had experience before. I was in a dizzy locked up trance where I couldn't move. And I experienced sharp hot knife-like stabbing sensations in my stomach. But I was able to snap out of it and fight it off. And then not long after that I read a book by psychic Sylvia Brown that one of us can take down 1000 of them. But entities often can try to scare or abuse us in trying to keep us unaware of our powers. My take away from my whole experience was to learn to defend and fight back against attacks. It was a bit of a proving ground experience for me that I believe was allowed by my higher self. I see now that it was a necessary event that I needed to go through. 

I don't know if any of this resonates with you. But when you said you you were beaten up and then felt empowered, it sounded like a spiritual training session to me.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
457 posts
@hop-daddy this makes sense. I have been feeling I got hit with a new wave of spiritual growth, and that this could be a learning experience. My friend thinks that this could be just a reflection of me fighting off any negativity in myself from the toxic work experience I had.

As for the faces, it's still strange how I see them transform as they age to death, and to not nice things. Prior to that yes I see lots of light and colors. I recently saw my bloody hands from a past life fighting in a battle. I know in that past life probably about a 1000 years ago, I killed many and fought in battles and I hated myself for it.

Intuitively, all I felt was that a battle was won against negativity. It did make me feel good knowing I can stand up to it and fight it off. That still is a fear of mine, when negative entities attack. And hearing what you go through is pretty scary. I didn't feel any sharp pains, but I remember being so hot and sweaty but in between sleep and awake. Here in Chicago the temp are dropping to the 20s at night, and I don't sweat like this in winter. In fact I go to bed feeling cold and wake up chilly. I also had a boute of sleep paralysis when this was going on. I do recall in my sleep grabbing my clear quartz that I have under my pillow, which helped a bit but struggled to grab my amethyst.

Overall, it was quite the experience and today, 2 days later, I do feel stronger and empowered. I still can't get over seeing my guide in the dark spreading out like that to battle, as all I have ever seen him is in light and happy. He truly is protecting and watching over me and on my side and I'm grateful and thankful for him.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
944 posts

@tigerlily:

If your battle/negative entity fights all happen while you sleep, that's a tougher one to analyze. Because sometimes dreams are just dreams where your brain is problem solving. And other times, dreams can be lessons projected to you to teach you something. And then lastly, sometimes you really do go and do battle with bad things in the astral. Below is an interesting blog post by a medium who had a very real battle/lesson while sleeping. This may be very close to what you're experiencing:

https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2007/02/fighting-supreme-evil/

You mentioned that you wouldn't want to go through the scary stuff that I do. And at face value, I don't blame you and used to hate my experiences. But a funny thing happened along the way. I progressed, found some tools and knowlege, and ultimately grew stronger. They don't bother me as much anymore. And I think this is a function of my focusing on keeping a high vibration combined with me being a more formidable opponent to the bad guys at this point in my life.

A couple notes to share to help you interpret what you went through:

*When your vibration lowers as an empath from stressful, difficult times in your life, it's like a dinner bell to negative entities. They will start showing up in your life in greater numbers. Conversely, when your vibration is high, you have an extra layer of protection. And the negs pretty much stay away.

*If you feel sudden cold breezes in an enclosed room that shouldn't be there, you already know what that is. I often get that plus a feeling that something is brushing up against my legs or ant like bites on my feet.

*Pay attention to any odd out of place pains that you may be getting. Like a suddently throbbing arm, or a feeling like an invisible stab, or shooting pain that goes in and out. You may also get like a hot flash where you're fine one minute, and then feel feverish the next. You'll probably also feel some unusual fatigue. These are typical examples that you are under attack. Sometimes it can be real subtle while others are more like a slap across the face. They either attack to scare you away from a room or location, or they attempt to attach and enter your aura. Many of them feed on your energy on the outer crust of your aura. But the more harmful ones will try to drill down deep in your aura to get inside your head.

*When at low vibration I also notice them sending me negative messages disguised as my inner voice to try to bring me down lower. I might all of a sudden hear "I'm a failure", or "I'm a loser and everyone just pretends to like me". These are well documented negative entity tapes that they play in your head to get you more depressed and to lower your vibration even more. Their goal is always to lower our empath vibration so that they basically disarm, manipulate, and steal energy from us.

You had mentioned that you woke up from a very active battle in your sleep all hot and sweaty and that you were paralyzed. Since these turkeys often try to attack and influence our minds in our sleep, you may have had some negative entity interference going on. And your guide was there to give you a sense of feeling protected eventhough my guess is that they wanted you to learn to fight back and fend for yourself. But like I said, it very well may have been your higher self allowing all of this as a learning experience. Especially since you felt strong and empowered when you woke up.

My final point is that I've noticed that experiences like yours only seem to happen to light warriors in training (I am also one of those). They don't happen to your average empath or psychic. It is very possible that part of your life path was meant to be a light warrior to protect humanity from the dark side.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
944 posts

Oh, and I'm glad to hear that you use crystals. I also sleep with some of my favorites under my pillow and on my nightstand. If you are not already using them, you will want to incorporate more protection stones to your collection. These are typically darker stones like obsidian, black onyx, black tourmaline, shungite. The protection stones do a great job limiting the negative that you experience from people and really help keep your vibration up. And they also do the same with limiting spirits draining you, and even keep some things away from you. In fact, right now I'm dealing with my teenage empath son who decided on his own to stop carrying protection stones around (despite a track record of success with them). And he is having a low vibration freak out at school right now. He's going to get my speech "Don't ever leave home without your protection stones".

Bing
Bing
@bing
one month ago
553 posts

When I see these faces it is just pre sleep.  I close my eyes and my 3rd eye shows me these faces of people I have never met in this life and yet they are very familiar to me.  I KNOW these people. 

This is a time of the Awakening and Ascension.  In a recent Kryon messages ( Kryon Messages 2018 ) it was mentioned that in this time we will see the Dark energy ( recent politics & big business ) fighting back because it knows that the Light is getting stronger.  It is using all of its tools that worked in the old energy to keep control of our planet, but these tools no longer work.  Circumstances will be two steps forward and one step back and there will be times when it will seem very chaotic between now and 2030.  However, the old ways will be overcome.  When we feel like it is a bit overwhelming it is necessary to remember that we "Old Souls" came here to help elevate this planet into a frequency of Love and Enlightment that has never been seen before in the history of this world.  We got past the Dec. 21, 2012 turning point and are now in a new timeline that is bringing an era of Light to our world which is spreading outwards far beyond our planet and across the galaxy.  Remember that no amount of darkness can overcome the light of one candle.  Each act of kindness, compassion, generosity and Love strengthens the Light and is a shinning example to many.  Know that you are never alone and are loved deeply by the angelic realm.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
457 posts
@Bing thank you for sharing and like hop-daddy it's niće to hear others have this face seeing. But yet I'm sorry for all who may see it unpleasant like myself.

@hop-daddy when you said light warrior it did trigger something in me. Thank you for mentioning this. I have been told by a psychic earlier this year that I have a warrior soul etc. Which I thought was ironic because I had read about soul types and I relate to everything about a warrior soul.

I have been wearing hematite and onyx since that day and i felt really good. I have been carrying pyrite and citrine in my pocket for over a month to help with the job search. I'm going to start carrying my black tourmaline with me daily as you suggest, as I notice at work I get those pains and like bug bite feelings. I have a big obsidian I'll add to under my pillow collection. You give advice and are very knowledgeable and i want to thank you. You really do help others here too from all your replies.

Hope your conversation with your son goes well tonight :) teenagers...
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
944 posts

Thanks @tigerlily. And those are all terrific stones that you are using. And based on my experience and conversations with other empaths, black tourmaline is the best bang for your buck protection stone. The others are great as well in combination with tourmaline.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book