How do you deal with having a crush on someone ?

Sandy_8
Sandy_8
@sandy-8
one month ago
8 posts

Hello , I currently have a crush on a guy and I just can’t get this feeling out of my mind and heart. I have a hard time letting go . Being a deeply feeling person , this is kind of annoying . And when I cross paths with him , I feel it more . I get nervous as it’s difficult to hide how I feel. I don’t know if this guy is single and if I want to get to know him . We had 2 very brief conversations and it feels to me he is attracted to me too . I would just like to stop feeling so much and let it go and just let things unfold .

How do you deal with having a crush on someone as an empath please ? 

Thanks .

updated by @sandy-8: 12/02/18 02:13:21PM
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
one month ago
43 posts
If you figure it out, let me know.
I have a twin flame and they never leave your soul even if they are out of your physical life for time.
JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
one month ago
41 posts
I find that when I am attracted to someone, it's SO intense!! It consumes my thoughts, day & even dreams. It's like it has a life of it's own & I find myself trying to hang on until it's run it's course.This can even happen when I don't physically run into someone, they can merely pass through my mind! It's always been this way now that I'm thinking of it...even if I'm in a relationship! Is this an empath thing? I've just always chalked it up to my idiosyncrasies....I find relationships hard & this is part of why. The feelings are so intense & all encompassing, I feel unfaithful to the person I'm with. I have learned to let them run their course...but, that may take several months even! Am I alone in this? It makes me sound unbalanced & probably that is my secret fear? I feel different than other people & have never spoke of this with anyone because truthfully, your post identified it for me...made me actually think about it & wonder if it's true for anyone else? Sorry to kinda get off topic & ask my own questions but, as my thinking about this pointed these things out, now I want to know too!! Lol
michelle
@michelle
one month ago
63 posts
Okay, I need technical help. I've been trying to pull in my margins on the right.

I've deleted and tried to realign and the text form comes out more messed up than before. I can't read this on my mobile, even if I turn the screen sideways.

How does one line their margins to fit the page?
😣😣😣😣
Sandy_8
Sandy_8
@sandy-8
one month ago
8 posts

Thanks for sharing your experiences everyone :) 

I am relieved that I am not the only one who goes through this :) 

@alexisw , I can completely relate . I also had another crush for a guy for around 2 years . He got married and it broke my heart too . I couldn’t help feel drawn to him even after that . I would keep thinking about him too .

Now this new crush I have , in spite of myself . I try to get him out of my mind but the mintute I see him , I can’t take my eyes off him and I quickly have to look away . I have these feelings which make me happy .

Thanks , hope I also figure out why he is in my life .

Holly5757
Holly5757
@holly5757
one month ago
9 posts

I just posted a story on another thread about this. I would love to know how to get rid of a crush. As you know empath crushes seem to be so much more intense. But when it is one sided it is pure hell.

Sandy_8
Sandy_8
@sandy-8
one month ago
8 posts

Hi @hollly5757, can you please tell me which thread it is you posted a story about this ?

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
457 posts
I have no idea. I'm almost 40 and still experience this. Everyone is different, but yet there are commonalities at the same time. All you can do is make the first move. You have nothing to lose.
Sandy_8
Sandy_8
@sandy-8
one month ago
8 posts

Hi @tigerlily , thanks :) I have never made the first move and I would never , not knowing if he is single or not :) I wished I knew . I know I am always feel something when we cross paths but I know that I have to let go somehow . 

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
457 posts
@Sandy-8 making the first move is not easy. The first time I did so I was about 22 or 23. I won him over and had a few dates. I felt empowered and will still try this day. But, I'm always nervous to do so. I can get a feeling of like from them, but sometimes it's a like of just friends. I'm still trying to get courage to say something to this guy on the train LOL. In the end I have nothing to lose, if he rejects, I just don't sit on the same train car. Lol.
Sandy_8
Sandy_8
@sandy-8
4 weeks ago
8 posts

Hi @tigerlily ,thanks . You are so courageous to make the first move :) I would not make the first move because , I don’t know if I want anything to happen between and this guy . I am attracted to him but I don’t know . The other day , he came there say hi to me in a really soft voice and and I said hi back . Our eyes met for a few seconds and I had to look way .He stood pretty close to me . I just couldn’t understand why I was feeling all these feelings . I feel that I need to shield more so that I can figure this all out. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 weeks ago
977 posts
I met a guy at work who was not available but for some reason I was attracted to him way above the norm...he's a jerk...way to into himself and treats people like shit...yet here I was attracted to him intensely...and I couldn't understand why....my thought, as I started to understand what I was and how I connect...as I started to understand connections at the energy level...I thought I had a connection to him from a different place and time. As I understand we live our lives close to people we 've had encounters with from a past live. That for me rang true. But also if this guy WAS a narcissist it would ALSO explain why he is the way he is and why I'm attracted to him. Lol...so even though I suspect he's a narcissist I still find myself all goo goo eyed when i see him and i just have to laugh at myself because I REALLY don't like him...it's VERY weird...lol...I've thought about this for so long I just got tired of thinking of it and had to stop and move on...but every time I see him my heart melts. I've cleared all energy connections to him and everytime I feel his energy I wonder why I'm so sensitive to it... I clear them out again...I just don't want any connections to this guy since I don't trust anything about him..or myself for that matter. Lol
JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
4 weeks ago
41 posts
To: womanwhowalks...I get it...you're not alone, thanks for sharing!
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
4 weeks ago
43 posts
How do you know that it is only a crush? Not something more? Yes mine is a twin flame who spent a year running and I left him alone just constantly thinking about him and on 11 11 he not only became back part of my life but he asked me to be his and we started a relationship. He couldn't get me out of his mind any easier. He is also an empath.
Don't always just dismiss it as a crush, the universe has a way of getting what it wants.
Sandy_8
Sandy_8
@sandy-8
4 weeks ago
8 posts

Hi @so-exausted-from-users , I am thinking it’s just a crush because I know that am attracted to him and don’t know if I would like him as a person .Well , for now , I know nothing about him anyway. He does seem like a nice guy . I wished he would just stare at me a little less .  I think he gets the hint , there is an attraction and it can be overwhelming and a little uncomfortable for me . 

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 weeks ago
457 posts
@womanwhowalks you make a valid point on how he could be past life related. Or it could be the empath/narc dynamic. I wouldn't dismiss past life as I have recalled a few of mine. And have a story for the books on one, who I suspect is gifted himself but in hiding with wanting to fit in this world etc. Sometimes it's their energy your soul recognizes or their eyes. I recently am smitten by a man on the train by his energy alone. When I did manage to lock eye contact with him, I noticed he is familiar. I don't know him but fell in love. I get goosebumps and butterflies just looking at the back of his head, lol. I've tried asking my guides who is this person and have asked for dreams, and all I get is Irish. I do have a past life in ireland as a high born. But with normal everyday life, people say talk to him. My coworker can't believe how shy I am about it as she said I seem to have no problem talking to random people. True, yes. But what they don't know is how sometimes I am. In a meditation last week with a group he came to me in it with a flower, which I learned in research is a thistle and scottlands national plant. Who knows, maybe I was married off to a Scottish man for an alliance. Haven't gotten much else from that life.

If this man is a past life love, with narc tendancies today. I'm guessing he has alot of karma to clear and making him the not as nice person as today. I work with a narc that I have now recalled two past lives with. As you can imagine it's been a tough year. He bullied me in one life, and slit my throat in another for speaking back to him. But, this is something I cant really share with to HR for his harassment and putting me down any chance he can get. One day I just unleashed on him and I got in trouble, but luckily I had documentation to back it up. I still have trouble trying to communicate with him as its hard to speak, hence throat slashing. So I wear a lot of amazonite to work on days I wake up "feeling" I need it. At first I felt the stone choking me and I had to take it off. When I wore it again it wasn't as bad and that's when it popped in my head of the throat slashing dream. Now I barely have that choking feeling. Seems to help :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book