Staring

AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
3 weeks ago
32 posts

Hey guys, I have been absent for a long time, yet again. Life is just crazy! 

So the reason I'm posting this... It's been an uncomfortable long few months. I realized that more and more people stare at me for long periods of time and I have no idea why. I thought in the beginning it's just me but then my friends mentioned it to me as well. 

Do any of you have an idea what the reason might be for this? Is there something wrong with me? 

updated by @alexisw: 10/30/18 09:19:17AM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 weeks ago
780 posts
I have the same happen to me all the time. I used to think it was my looks but it doesn’t matter if I’m dressed up with makeup or sans makeup with comfy clothes on. Males, females, it doesn’t matter. It used to bother me but I’ve grown used to it and don’t take it personally anymore. Some that stare make me uncomfortable, others don’t but I still feel the stares. Most of the time now I will look back and smile....some smile back, others look away. I don’t know if it is something that people do on a subconscious, soul level...perhaps they see something within us.
Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
930 posts

@alexisw:

Welcome back. That's happening to you because you have the empath shine. Happy I have that happen often where I'll walk in to a Costco or other public place and as soon as I enter the door a dozen people will whirl around and stare at me for 20-30 seconds. I have to admit its a little unsettling. And it doesn't happen everytime, but quite often. I think you probably already know that empaths are rare. And we're natural healers. A lot of us are considered "old souls". And on a spiritual level (which is very subsconcious with people), I think people take notice and are intrigued by our energy as we enter a room. If you watch them watch you they are in a bit of a trance when they look at you. And I also notice that there is often a look of recognition eventhough you likely have not met in this life.

As weird as it is, just know after the initial stare, people snap out of it and go about their day. Except that quite often a person or two will stalk me at times in a store and try to make contact. Sometimes its no big deal, and other times I'll attract a strange person. As a woman you'll just want to keep an eye out for anyone who may stalk you. I may be a little paranoid, but we do attract all types of people.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 weeks ago
780 posts
@hop-daddy....oh boy the strange people! They are definitely drawn to us. As a female I am naturally on alert with these guys. You’re right...some will follow. I have had a few scary ones....not to get off topic, but you struck a chord, lol. One followed me home, the other was a client (Accountant here) that moved to my town “just to be closer”....extra creepy. I wound up “firing him” due to the unnerving feeling that I would get around him. I believe we are beacons of light for the people with issues.
Blessings
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 weeks ago
443 posts
Wow! Thank you for posting this. I often thought is was because I have something on my face, broccoli on my teeth, toilet paper on my shoes, skirt tucked in my undergarments, lol. But this makes so much sense!
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 weeks ago
443 posts
I'm sorry it has been uncomfortable the past few months for you :( are things getting better?
Bing
Bing
@bing
3 weeks ago
553 posts

This is mentioned in Dolores Cannon's book "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth".  It happens to a lot of empaths / Lightworkers / Old Souls.  I have experienced this as well.  It will become stronger since we have entered the new energy that is flooding this world since Dec.  21, 2012.  You can find out more about this in the Kryon channeled messages at this link.  https://www.menus.kryon.com/freeaudio 

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
3 weeks ago
32 posts

@bing Thank you for the link will take a look at it. 

@cat-whisperer  well, that is just scary, luckily never had it as bad as that. I also think that maybe they just see something within us that not even we are aware of.

A few people followed me when I do shopping but mostly it's little kids. 

So I am used to little kids staring and running to me but it's the first time that adults started doing it. There are two people I work for and have a lot of meetings with and even when they are talking to other people they would stare at me, which makes everyone uncomfortable but at times not everyone will notice it.

@hop-daddy thank you, it's glad to be back. I don't have much time on my hands. I always feel bad for asking advice but have not read other peoples posts and tried to help them but i've accepted that I can't be everywhere at once. lol. Also like you said, yes they usually just snap out of it that's why I didnt bother to mention any of it but because of those two I work with... 

@tigerlily yes thank you, things have started to slow down and there was a lot of things that I couldnt accept, toxic people I work with etc. But things are changing. I don't know if it is for better or worse but we'll see soon enough. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
930 posts

@alexisw:

Your posts are always welcome. Ask away. And this one is a great topic. I also notice that babies and animals are especially attracted to me. If I'm out in public and see a young baby or young child, they will not take their eyes off me and often reach out to me from across the room. Keep in mind that babies as new incarnations are still very connected to spiritual home (heaven or whatever you want to call it). So it is no surprise that they recognize our empath energy as being very different and welcoming from everyone else. Babies are usually very attracted to women and not so much to men. So in my case it is uncanny how well they respond to me. I've been on buses and planes before where I have helped a Mom calm down a 6 or 12 month old. Or settle down an active 5 year old. And everyone was amazed that me as a guy could do that. But I didn't really do anything except engage the child and talk in a calming manner. My empath stuff did the work on all its own without much effort. So in your case it is no surprise that babies and young people may connect to you and be calmed by you (animals too).

Your shine is bright. And many people young and old will pick up on that at a sould level.

Aiden
Aiden
@aiden
3 weeks ago
35 posts

Welcome to my daily life! I started noticing when i was a young adult that I would get stared at to the point where it would make me really anxious and i would never leave the house without shades on. I avoided looking at people because i could feel them looking at me. It would be from men, women, old, young etc. In my younger years, i just figured they thought i was attractive but as i got older  (especially after learning i was an empath), I felt it was MUCH more than that. I also had to deal with a stalker once when i was 19 which was pretty scary for me. 

When i catch people looking at me, it's almost as if they are trying to figure out who or what i am and studying me. I went through a phase a few months back where I was being a bit paranoid and  thought i was being followed and watched by some sort of secret society. Anyway, like others have said, I think certain people can just sense that there is something different about us. I had an exterminator come to my apartment once who suddenly stopped what he was doing, looked at me and told me that I was one of many angels who was put here to heal, uplift and awaken others. I got so emotional and it validated a lot of what I already felt. I also get a lot of smiles from strangers which is nice and not so common living in NYC. I've also noticed that when I walk into an empty store or location, a few minutes go by and all of a sudden it's filled with people. An Empath's dream come true.. lol 

Another incident that comes to mind was when i was on the train a few months ago and this random man did a double take on me then quickly looked away when he saw that i noticed him. It's hard to explain but he literally looked surprised or like he saw something unhuman when he looked my way. I'm ok with that since I never really felt like this physical body and experience was an accurate reflection of who/what i am. At 5 or 6 years old, I remember feeling very alien like and would tell my friends i was accidentally dropped on this planet. I believed it.  

Bing
Bing
@bing
3 weeks ago
553 posts

Abraham 37.jpg

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
930 posts

@aiden:

Your experience is pretty much on par with what I go through. When walking by people on the streets I often get a double take from strangers who are stopped in their tracks staring at me. They look dazed and a little stunned for a few seconds and then go about their day. I always wonder what is going on in their minds. Some people give me a look of faint recognition. While others look at me as if I'm a movie star that they're trying to place. It's always strange when you walk into a crowded place and a significant amount of people with their back turned to you all of a sudden flip around to stare. 

The question is, what is it about us that makes regular people react this way in a trance like state? And if people were just people watching that would be one thing. But the most noticeable ones have their backs turned to me when I enter a business establishment and then whirl around. So there is some sort of energy signature or signal that we must put off that causes people to drop what they are doing and take a look at us. I've also noticed that if I stare at stranger from behind and think about them that they will turn around and look at me as if I called out their name. I test this out at movie theaters all of the time where I'll stare at a woman 10 rows in front of me and think about her outfit or whatever. And a high percentage of the time that person will turn around. And for whatever reason I notice this mostly works with women. I don't know why. But I also tend to read female energy easier anyway so maybe its because females are more connected to their emotions. I'm not sure. But with the way we captivate people when walking in to a room, or get people to turn around when we stare at them, there must be a combination of telepathy and announcement of our energy that gets people to react like this.

Real quick on the stalkers. If a group of 10-20 people in a public space stare at me upon entering, then there's always one or two that will stalk me. Most of the people stare at me for 5-20 seconds and then snap out of it and move on. But then like I said, a small percentage will poke around a store that I'm in, pretending to be shopping but are really eyeing me closely and trying to decide how to approach me. And when they do, they are always a bit wacky. Maybe not outcasts, but unusual and slightly odd personalities. This is the type of person I would probably not specifically choose to talk to at a social gathering. And when they do talk to me after stalking, they never introduce themselves. They come right up to me slightly anxious, look me in the eye, and just start dumping their life story on me as if we were long lost friends. No introduction. They just start talking as if in a catholic confessional and their story just pours out. This might go on for 10-15 minutes if I let it. And then they usually leave as quickly as they appeared. And often don't say "good-bye", or "nice talking to you". They just tell their story, turn and go. I can tell in doing so that they are enjoying and even getting healed by my energy. And then they just walk away. It's the strangest most surreal experience and creeps out my wife if she is with me. Does this scenario ever happen to anyone else?

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 weeks ago
443 posts
@hop-daddy I've had people randomly talk to me, and well I do it too. Lol. Those mutual exchanges usually are left off positive and laughing. If they have been stalking me around and then talk to me, my anxiety just rises and I become shy and walk away. I can barely talk.
Downtown Chicago and the bums are difficult. They just walk right to me. If I see one, I cannot look at them and focus walking passed them like a horse with blinders on and they still call out to me. Going out for a smoke can sometimes suck. One time, I had one sit next to me and wait for the but of a the cigarette I was going to throw out. That day I told the bum to go away and leave me alone as I cane out here alone for a reason and didn't want company. He called me a crazy B!@&# and walked away LOL.
LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
2 weeks ago
165 posts

this kind of hit me. I don't really have an issue with people staring, because I feel like I typically stare first, and people just look back. However with babies and some animals, I have an odd connection. People will comment on how a baby will stop crying when I make eye contact, or how a baby will smile at me, or just stare at me, but not others. Honestly, part of me likes it because I feel special lol, but another part of me is really curious as to why this happens. It's all babies, but not all animals. I've never had an animal attack me though, however the same animals have attacked my brothers (a neighborhood cat, and a family members dog). I've had friends comment on how dogs act different to me than other guys, for example one of my friends said "that's odd, she usually doesn't like most men" when I pet a dog I was meeting for the first time. At the time I was insulted though ahahaha.

Anyway, I do make eye contact with most people in the room at some point, and I can feel people staring at me very intensely, whether or not I'm looking, but I honestly assumed it was normal, but most people just didn't realize it, and I was just hyper aware of it.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
930 posts

@tigerlily:

Lile you, I used to work a job in an area with a lot of bums. And I had to walk past them to get to a garage to grab my car. And I was hounded like you. I was even attached a couple times. Still to this day that happens. Not every bum, but always the most wacked out ones. And they'll run at me from two blocks down the street or across a park. This has come up in discussion before but there seems to be something about severely mentally ill people that allows them to be so attracted to our energy.

@loconnoro:

You're right on schedule as an empath. With babies I have read that while young their brains register at a different frequency. And that this is the reason babies through about age 10 can so easily see ghosts and feel and see energy. They are tuned in to that and then most lose that ability as they near puberty and their brain freqency changes to what adults have. And I suspect its the same with animals as well. So in being able to detect your pure healing empath energy they get calm and happy. One of my favorite things as an empath is when I'll be sitting at a restaurant somewhere and some little baby partially wriggles free of her Mom's hold just to be able to get a good look at me. And then I get that knowing look from the baby and a big toothless grin. And then out of all the people in the room, the baby can't take her eyes of me. They definitely know something about us that we don't yet know or understand in ourselves. I don't know if they see our aura as particularly exciting or what. But it's pretty awesome. And it always reminds me that we empaths are pretty special. And that we have much work to do in understanding what we have, and how to use it to change our world for the better.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 weeks ago
780 posts
Bing:

Abraham 37.jpg

Love the meme ❤️
AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
2 weeks ago
32 posts

Lol, I didn't expect all these comments on the post. I am so glad I am not the only one that is struggling with this. 

Like you guys said with the babies. My brother's little girl had a very hard time a year ago with sleeping. Always cried before going to bed then waking up and crying again for hours on end and neither my brother or his wife understood what was wrong. 

She was shy towards me at first but give or take an hour and she will be all over me, hugging me or sitting next to me, just so that some part of her could touch me. I immediately knew that she had a ghost following her, I would say it was a bad one but she was very afraid and had the worst dreams but would not talk to about it with her parents. She is four now so even if she wanted to talk a few years back she couldn't. That weekend we visited my brother, I slept by her bedside and sang her to sleep and since then she was very calm. 

So yes, our empath 'ablities' are great towards children and even adults. 

I just dont like the staring at all, like @aiden said, it's like they are searching for that something that makes us different. I don't like different. Even as a empath where we see and feel so much that doesn't always make sense. No one knows that I am a empath and I would like to keep it that way. It's just, people judging, searching for faults, etc. It makes me anxious and depressed. 

I love babies and when they stare it is cute but from the age three and upward, I get uncomfortable. I don't like that people can feel something different about me. I was always on my own at school, knew a lot a people sure, but know one really knew how to talk to me. 

I got send to a psychologist when a ghost popped up and scream at me when I was 12, as I walked into class. I refused to go to school for a week and since then, well there is a long story behind it all, but I was always stared at, have always been judge at other's standards and been yelled at for not being normal or acting strange or "Why can't you just be a normal kid?" kind of thing. 

So the staring... I don't like it. Never have. Some people stare because they want to show their dominance and to that I will stand up to. Especially with the one guy I work with. so and yeah haha  now I'm just making this a long story and totally off topic 

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book