Beautiful radiating energy

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 months ago
457 posts

Yesterday I got on the train as normal to head downtown from work.  I just plopped myself next to a man with tatoos.  As I sat there, I never felt such beautiful energy come from someone in so long or maybe ever!  I felt came, peace, love, and it was just beautiful.  I was trying to not look at his face nor take his energy, but as I got off the train I looked inside and I saw him still sitting in there.  This morning, I get on the train again and sit all the way in the back with the seat that faces everyone.  Guess who sat one row away??? Beautiful energy tatoos man.  I felt it right away.  This time I saw his face and he's quite attractive.  Something with his eyes showed sadness or shyness.  But he looked familiar....

Now I can't stop thinking about him and feel in love.

How does he have such wonderful energy to me and look familiar???  Is this a past life love???

I want to sit next to him again and drop a note as I get off the train titled "for the tattoo man"  and inside try and say something normal like "I noticed you and was wondering if you'd like to get coffee one evening or a drink"  and leave my number.  Lol.  Seems that may be too forward these days, but we used to do that before technology lol.  You know, someone dropping a cute note like that in a locker.  

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,378 posts

Wow, TL,

This sounds really interesting. Could you try and have a lucid dream and ask if you've known him before? Or ask your guides that question?

I think I'd try smiling at him a lot and if he looks at you with the question of "why are you staring at me" just say lightly and with a smile that he looks very familiar to you, and ask if he recognizes you at all.... If he does anything other than say no and then turn away, then he may be interested too, and then you can slowly move forward. That way you don't look forward or pushy, but you still find out. Or maybe not. I have ben out of the dating pool for so long, I would not know what to do.

Good luck!!! 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
944 posts

@tigerlily:

Very interesting. I believe in the spiritual theory of soul groups where in each life we are here with several and even dozens of people who we were previously acquainted with in past lives. And when you meet one of these familiar souls you will feel sparks fly and hit it off as if you have known them your entire life. In your example, you felt really comfortable with his high energy at the first meeting. And at the 2nd meeting, you felt really connected with his sadness. There is a connection there that appears to be more than chance. And with soul groups, you will run into souls from your soul group at various times during your life as part of your blue print (pre-destined). 

I would suggest that you try to track him down again. But do it casually because he likely will not immediately feel the connection with you that you so easily pick up on as an empath. I would just let him know that he seems so familiar to you and that he reminds you of someone. And see if you can meet up for coffee. I would personally choose coffee and not drinks so that you can investigate your connection to him without the intoxicating effects of alcohol that can confuse things.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 months ago
457 posts
I will start off first with the innocent smiling and eye flirting and go from there. I've been trying to see if I can get dreams from him and I don't think I can pick up well from it. I'm still clouded these days, but I get Irish from him. Not to say he's irish, or the Irish is from a past life when I lived in Ireland. The dream I had last night was about ireland, but I can't recall too much ot it. If anything, since soul mate from our family are supposed to help us grow in this life, I take that energy I'm in love with to continue to work on myself in a loving nature and to keep spreading love.
I'm still just amazed as to how I feel in love with this person based on their energy, and not even looking at them. I do sense empathic from him, and get the sense that sadness or shyness from him has to do with that. It also makes sense why he's the last one to leave the train to avoid the energies of everyone leaving the train. I'm opposite and have to be first so I don't get stuck behind someone with bad energy and basically want to beat the crowd.
Thank you all for sharing input, and if anything to add or experience's like this I'd love to hear more.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 months ago
457 posts
One other thing I wanted to add, was a sense of security from that energy. Security or I felt protected.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book