Flipping between emotions

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
456 posts

Anyone else feeling like a an out of tune radio?  I don't know how else to put it.  I'm getting good and bad feelings all at once, and it flips suddenly.  I don't think I've experienced this before.  

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts
I'm in the same boat lately.
For me the changes have been quick and drastic. One minute I'm fine then I am suddenly overcome with either anger or sadness. After a few moments it goes away and I feel fine. It's like nothing ever happened.

I was actually going to write about it yesterday but I never got around to it.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
456 posts
Yes! Quick and drastic. What is this? The full moon?
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts
I'm not sure. I've spoken to different friends and they have all been going through some type of emotional strain.

I thought it might be me picking up on that.

Of course I've also been in the city a lot.

But, usually I feel bad after being in the city for so many days. I have been there all week and I feel great.

I was honestly thinking it was because I was growing as an empath. It felt like the energies where passing through me faster and those drastic changes where the strong energies that would usually make me sick. Instead there was this surge of of emotion and then it was gone. It also didn't ruin my day like it normally would.

Lol, it feel like I was cleaning a sick of really dirty dishes, some of which were truly disgusting. Once all the dishes where done the room felt clean and shiny. I was also met with a nice environment.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts
Sick = sink
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
456 posts
I think for me I just was around new energy I'm not used too??? I don't know, it was so bizarre. But yet so fascinating. It's not like when I go to the city for work, and some days I feel like fainting. Those must be the days many feel like not working! Lol.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book