Going nutss

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
456 posts

Ok, I'm getting another wave of wild dreams.  Some I can remember and some I cant.  I typically know I dreamt about him by how I feel in the morning.  Either way, it's making me nuts.   Who is this?  And this wonderful bouts of energy being brought to me?  Making me a bit nuts Just like the synchronicities I had for years about a certain someone.  

Now I'm having dreams again, for almost a year of a male presence.  Once I actually felt him kiss my cheek.  (yes, it freaked me out!)   Anyways, what I want to know is this.  Has anyone here dreamt of someone they haven't met, yet to eventually meet them??  the dreams are coming more frequent.  If it's not him in it, it's the city I gather he lives in.  I'm thinking to book a trip!  Or are my crystal collection drawing in a new soul mate I'm to meet?

So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
42 posts
Some people would say that it is your twin flame reaching out to you.

If it is a twin flame please be very careful before going to look for this guy. Twin flame relationship are hard and extremely painful at times. There is alot of soul growth that will happen also.

Some dream of their twin flame before meeting them others like me get blind sided when they come into our lives.

It could be totally something else also I just know that I hear stories exactly the same as yours when others talk about finding their twin flames.

Good luck in finding out what your dreams mean.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
456 posts
Wow!!! If that Is the case, I think he's been reaching out for years since I was a teen. I had random dreams from a man, but now it's more frequent this year. These are not past life dreams, as most seem to be where i see his face only. A few ive seen him what seems to be in a city. A few years ago one of the dreams was him sad as his heart was broken over a woman. I just happened to be near Sedona when I had this dream on vacation. I felt that she cheated on him. He loved her so much. Maybe now he's over that and why he may be reaching out? Based on the dreams he seems more in a spiritual growth than myself. The other dream was that his chakras were all balanced.
You think he's reaching out more because this year was particularly hard on me, but he's ready to meet? I have felt this year I need to kick it up a notch on the growth. But other things are not aligning with me in terms of job and trying to move to another city. Like I'm not picking the right ones. I am getting a push. I'm off tangent now... He came when to me with his name and location in one dream months ago, that had me pre occupied with looking for landmarks in that city that I saw in my dream. All validated and I've never been there or knew anything about it. More recent I had a time of when we would meet.
I have heard how hard they are, the TF love. Read a few books on it. Maybe that's where I got this wave of get it together again. I'm trying everyday.
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
42 posts
Message me privately if you want more information about tf's..
I had a tarot reading 2 years before I met mine..
Tarot told me that I need to start to heal and when the time is right I will be sent to meet someone who will love me more deeper and more pure that anyone I have ever met.. I met my tf 2 years later.
I never knew his soul before, he was never in my dreams. Others talk about meeting theres in their dreams or from past lives.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book