Narcs

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
446 posts

I can't stand them, and I know many here don't :)  Corporate America is filled with them, and we all know not the best place for empaths.  I'm still struggling at my job, and still looking.  I currently work for a multi billion dollar company.   I feel as though the universe has something better planned for me, yet can't figure it out,.  My dreams seem to fade, as well as my recollection of them.  Reality, I lost everything in the recession 10 years ago and filed bankruptcy and lost my home, and many more I don't want to detail.  That is my hesitation along with others who experiencedo a great loss like that.   I'm looking for anothe job and I get passed up for everything, and I'm marketable.  The narc at work is draining me.  I have crystals at my desk, i wear them with what i make.  I meditate before work, shield myself.  Is it possible I'm ment to quit and suffer again ???   Or that I'm being forced out to figure out a business of my own?  I have ideas of a business, and it will dran my savings.  I have heard recently more that God works in mysterious ways.   I'm sorry all for this burden, I'm feeling very low lately.  My new crystal collection helped temporarily.  

updated by @tigerlily: 09/05/18 02:37:58PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
977 posts

I think you know...under the fear what you want to do...it's always difficult to push away fear...if what you want to do will get you happiness then that would be what you should plan...I'm sorry your having a difficult time...the choice is money or happiness...a lot of us have that choice to make too...it's not meant to be easy sometimes, I don't think..lol...my thought is if every Avenue is closed except one then  that's the way you're being pushed to go...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/31/18 09:19:13PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book