Tibetan healing rings

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 weeks ago
197 posts

So I bought some new rings and a bracelet today. They are made of brass, copper, and nickel and they are a version of healing rings.

I did not actually go into the shop for these items. I went to get some new crystals.  However when I saw the brass ring I knew I had to get some. I had actually been reading up on the benefits of brass, so I was excited to have an opportunity to give it a try. The shop owner pointed out the three metal rings and I was intrigued .

I worked in a difficult location today. It is actually a place I love going, but there is a person there I do not care for and I was going to be working directly with him.

His energy is usually impossible for me to deal with. He is insecure, it's extremely hard to hold a conversation without him trying to start an argument. There is so much more but it's not worth typing.

Long story short, I could handle it. I wasn't getting tangled up in his energy. I was just in my own. I tested it by taking the jewelry off for a while to see the difference. I wasn't able to stay disconnected like I was earlier.  So I put the jewelry back on and I felt this cooling sensation run through my body and I was calm again.

Has anyone else tried the three metal combo?

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 weeks ago
409 posts
This is amazing! Where did you purchase the ring?

Today I wore my rose quartz bracelets and hematite together. Ones that I have been making. It was a bracelet explosion and I didn't care. Along with my large pendant that hangs in the middle of my chest, that i keep under my shirt. I received multiple compliments on them, and the complaining at work was almost non existent today. Will try the bracelet explosion again monday. I just felt happier and not so P'd off LOL.

I feel tangled in energy all day from complaining people at work that make too much money, so I'd like to try the brass ring out if you don't mind sharing the website?
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 weeks ago
197 posts
I actually bought it in a store. However when I went home I looked it up and there are several places to find them online. Here's one on etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/589160942/tibetan-triple-mixed-metal-ring-brass?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-jewelry-rings-bands&utm_custom1=2ae72acf-8533-4655-9862-9dbfdc2eb46c&gclid=CjwKCAjw_IPcBRAjEiwAl44QkZ8aBDThrpbpIpkgnRvJxTZ8YYIsnb_8AnZ7T9CWkXrFmFtitsgXwBoCzUQQAvD_BwE

There are different versions. So there's brass,copper, and nickel, which is what I have.

There is brass, copper, and silver.

There is copper, gold, and silver.

I eventually want to try all three to see what works for me best. I also want to look into getting a copper necklace for healing.

I'm glad your crystals are working for you. That sounds amazing.

I actually paired the ring with my black kyanite and tiger's eye. Usually I have to take off my stones a bit for when I fill the energy building up too much. I find it gives them time to release the excess energy. Then I can put them back on. I never had to take them off. It was like all the elements where balancing each other out.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 weeks ago
409 posts
Thank you!!! This os beautiful. I'm going to order one, or see if the crystal store by my home sells these. This resembles my ex''s bracelet. It had magnets on it as well. He swore it helped his carpel tunnel and had no pain. When I tried it on my whole arm radiated from the bracelet. I really do believe this kept the negativity away from you.
Kate T
Kate T
@kate
4 weeks ago
145 posts

A quick search on google actually made me think about buying one as well... I'm not much into rings (more into a pendant/a bracelet or two) but i seem to really like these ones' designs. Thanks for sharing :D

updated by @kate: 08/26/18 02:28:21PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 weeks ago
197 posts
Just added a copper necklace to my set. I'm in the city today around a lot of intense people and I feel fine. I can feel the energies pass through me easily. Some don't feel so great, but they are not getting stuck.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book