Crystals

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
449 posts

HI all!  I have healing crystals I use, but decided to get bigger ones to really feel the effects and for help.  First, I started off by purchasing a pendant for my necklace.  I wear it daily and have noticed what an amazing positive effect it made, and just love it!  which made me decide to buy slightly larger for the home.  Since, I have the larger ones, I feel shaky or trembling inside.  I'm going to put them on the window tonight to clear them out in the moonlight.  

All of the ones I purchased, or all that called to me and have healing properties for all chakras to some degree.  That I need.  Mostly rose quartz is the largest in volume and flourite.

Do I just need to get used to them?  Is this normal? Are they working against each other (maybe that's silly)  All combined together that I purchased are about 10-15 pounds.

I typically feel like this in spiritual shops, but I don't have the volume like those shops do.

So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
41 posts
I have been using crystals for about 6 years now. It started with an amethyst under my pillow to help so I don't have so many bad dreams or night terrors. I couldn't believe it when two weeks later I realized that I hadn't had a single bad dream in that time. I got some books on crystals to help me learn how to clear out old energy and charge with positive energy. Some stones charge better in the moon light, expecially on a full moon where others charge better in the sunlight. Some stones need to be charged by other stones for leaving them in a window no matters the time of day can hurt their structure. Amber is a really good example of a stone that should never be left in the window. Books are wrote differently depending upon where the belief system is coming from.. ie Native Americans will believe different values and cleaning/charging of the stones be a Celtic background so keep that in mind when you are doing your research. There is lots of good tools and research out there on stones. The best ones are if u can actually go mining and pick the stones from the earth. Not all you can do that with but I get most my power from amethysts which I was able to mine a large box work and bring them home with me...
I now have an amethyst that is my favorite that lives in my pocket (or bra if I don't have pockets) or in my bed.. it is never far from me. This was my favorite one. I have about 10 under my pillow and can go as long as 5 months without a bad dream now. I have one to a rape victim and it has helped her hugely. I remind her every couple of weeks to discharge and recharge the stone.
I always wear a bunch of bracelets with different stones and my pockets have some that at the end of the day I move into my bed so the energy is always with me. I also have larger crystals that live in me bed to help my energy charge while I sleep..
After washing/charging my stones I feel so much better.

Hopefully this had helped some... Remember that everyone is unique so the stones may not always react the same as with someone else.

Good luck
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts
@tigerlily
It could be you need to clear them out.

When a stone is in a store it picks up the energy from all the people who come in and out, and anyone who was handling the stone.

There are several ways to clean.

Salt baths
Burying in dirt
Leaving in a pot plant
Sunlight
Moonlight
Running water

It could also be that the stones are clearing out your energy. Sometimes the first time one connects with a stone it can be a bit of a shock. Especially if there strong need for the stone.

In my experience the shaky feeling doesn't last. It is just a sign that energy that does not belong to you is being drawn out.

I still say clean the crystals often. I like to use selenite to cleanse mine. It's the easiest for me. I have a huge slab and I just keep all my crystals near it.

I believe it to be a personal act, cleansing. So I would suggest finding a way that works for you. You may also want to spend time with each stone individually in order to build a connection with your stones. Setting a purpose can help during this time.

Some stones like selenite or kyanite don't have to be cleansed like others. Unless they get warm, like a necklace would from you body heat. However, they tend to release the energy they have picked up once they cool off.

Sounds exciting. Have fun and let us know how it goes.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 months ago
449 posts
Awesome! Thank you!!!

I know all these resonate with me as they gave me good feelings upon picking them out. But you are right, I did leave the store shaking. I did also get them because of the energy I'm picking up on, and if they are helping me clear out even better. I have a big purse so I may alternate days taking one places with me or something. My very own pets rocks :)

I'm about to buy a bunch to make my own jewelry to wear to when I go to work in the city to help.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
933 posts

@tigerlily:

Rose quartz is a terrific stone for everyone, and works particularly well for females. Good pick there. Fluorite is similar in that it helps balance you and stabilize the upper chakras. Some crystals enhance the strength of others, while some don't play well with others. You generally want to do a little homework and find out what pairs well, and what makes you feel the best or worst as a combination. You mentioned that you also have other stones for each chakra? If so, it is definitely possible that you may be over powering yourself with too many at once. You may want to start off the first few days with less stones. And then slowly add more two days later to allow you time to adjust. And if all these stones are already stringed as a necklace, then just wear it for shorter periods of time at first and then increase gradually. It's very normal to have certain stones overwhelm you. Some are at a much higher vibration to you, so it can make you feel nauseous, dizzy, or a little off until you adjust. And like you, I often feel overwhelmed in crystal shops. There's just too much going on all at once for me so I usually don't stay in there more than 20 minutes at a time.

I also agree with what everyone said about cleaning. Always clean new stones. I find that laying them out in the sun for 24 hours does the trick. And then as you use them you will need to refresh their energy by continuing to lay them out in the sun after a few days (or in salt, moonlight, or whatever you feel works best). I personally noticed my stones worked better from sunlight energy, and didn't do that well with moonlight. But maybe that's just my luck in my area.

updated by @hop-daddy: 08/23/18 04:06:36PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book