Everything I thought I knew is no more... Mind Blown 🤯

jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
one month ago
10 posts

A visit from my mother and younger sister has left me in shambles. I found out that what I thought were memories of my childhood, like me seeing my mom bleeding from an injury before being taken to the hospital, I recall her actions, who drove her and everything.... but, I wasn’t there according to my mother. This recollection is also during the year of missing memories for me. I would see photos of me at an age at my aunts house but could not recall any of it but can remember everything after and before that time. My mother was telling us a story of what happened to her, I stopped her and said didn’t this happen like 3 yrs ago? I remember you telling me the story of how the creepy guy was trying to tempt you with drugs by blowing the smoke in your face. She turned pale and told us this just happened 3 days ago, she hadn’t told anyone because she thought the man was possessed by something evil. I think started telling my sister things and couldn’t stop myself from it. She’s pregnant so I try to use a filter, but I told her everything I was seeing and feeling going on with her . 

I am now stuck with not know which memories are actually memories and what is a vision... Help! I need it!!

updated by @jaxbeemee: 09/05/18 11:27:47AM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
966 posts
Hi..what have you done in the way of clearing your energy?....it's time I think for you to do some clearing of these connections to other people from your energy field/aura....sounds like you're overloaded....it's called cutting cords...but it's also important to pull these energy cords out by the root...it takes a bit of practice and it can take a long time to clear the connections out...I removed my whole family when i started out plus all relatives and coworkers...old school mates...and many more I found that were a complete surprise...once I started doing it I didn't want to stop...lol...you also need to repair the holes left in your energy field by the removal of these roots...
jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
one month ago
10 posts
I haven’t done anything, this is all very new to me. I’ve shared a dream with someone before too, my ex husband when we started dated back when I was 14 years old, I’m 33 now and divorced for a year. I lack guidance.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
966 posts

Well it's good you found this place then...lol...just Google cutting cords or cutting cords of attachment...there are a few methods to choose from...but that would be the place to start...they will tell you to cut the cord....I think you need to PULL the cord...cutting isn't good enough...for me it's the root of the cords that cause problems...if you cut, it doesnt remove the connections completely...plus to remove everyone and heal your aura /energy field , to start fresh will allow you to learn about you...once you do this you'll be you...only you and know what you need to learn without everyone else's energy draining you....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/22/18 01:45:08AM
EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
one month ago
37 posts
Meditate to your higher spirit or guardian angel...request that discarnates and attachments be removed and that you be protected
jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
3 weeks ago
10 posts
So I’ve looked into the suggestions made and have been practicing meditation and cutting cords... I was woken up a few moments ago after trying a protective meditation from an attack, I haven’t experienced one as strong as this in a while. Is this part of the process because I don’t think I can handle that again.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
966 posts
Attacks can happen at any time while awake asleep or meditating....I'm attacked by humans every day who are using or rather misusing energy for their purposes...but have been attacked by entities in abundance when I first became aware...once you get your protections in place and and know how to clear them it all gets less scary....but it will happen....I dont always like it but I've come to terms and have accepted that it will...
jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
3 weeks ago
10 posts
spiritualskies:
Attacks can happen, what did you experience? Perhaps can help you understand it better

I found out later that the attack was from my cousin, she recently moved into the home and has some gifts too, well she disclosed to me that she was feeling suicidal during the time of my attack and the feelings were from antidepressants she’s been prescribed. We talked and came up with a plan to wing her off the medication and implement natural remedies instead to help her with her anxiety.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
878 posts

@jaxbeemee:

I thought I'd share a quick story to see if this helps you. I have a teenage daughter who is a very gifted empath. And she's had a tough year. And she started becoming suicidal. I did what I could to help her on the spiritual side. And we got her a therapist. The therapist recommended that she see a psychiatrist and start anti-depressants. And I really resisted because I am generally against pharmaceuticals. But my daughter's condition worsened so my hand was forced. We took her to a psychiatrist who got her on Prozac. And it's the best thing that could have happened. She has had a dramatic improvement. 

The anti-depressants of course don't solve the issues that got her to this point. But with my daughter having to be among teenagers and all those heavy feelings at school each day, the anti-depressant really helps her cope.

We lose a lot of empaths to suicides. Empaths feel so deeply. And can easily spiral down when things around them bring them down. I would suggest taking another look at anti-depressants for your cousin. 

And as for you feeling an overwhelming sensation of emotions that you characterized as an attack, I would totally expect that if you are living with someone who is struggling with depression and suicidal feelings. That's a lot of low energy being emitted at great volume in your home. As an empath, you're going to feel that intensely. But I think once you get your cousin back to more balance, you'll have less of her low energy to deal with.

I hope this all gets better for you and your cousin!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
878 posts

Side note to the above, there is a very small percentage of people who actually get more suicidal on certain anti-depressants (particularly teens). If you and your cousin think that prescription made her feel worse and not better, then you can let your doctor know and they'll recommend a different drug to try.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book