Astral Projection

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
409 posts

Someone may have posted this once or I have.  What is this exactly, and can others share their experiences?  Checking to see if this is what is happening to me at night.

updated by @tigerlily: 09/05/18 07:48:54PM
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
one month ago
928 posts

Hi TigerLily,

Hope this information helps to answer your questions, etc.

http://www.paranormality.com/astral_projection.shtml#is%20believed

http://www.paralumun.com/astral.htm

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
409 posts
Wow thank you for the articles! The one is totally what I experience. I feel high in the sky and looking down in a geographic area, like a big map from high in the sky.
I know the area from looking down to it, from knowing my geography and it's almost like I zoom down to a town or city. I wake just knowing where it was. I've had conversations with voices of friends and family sometime whIle looking down. One in particular when I Google the area, I see landmarks or some form of resemblence from the dream. But yet I've never been in person.

I've only had this happen a handful of times and not sure how I do this or how it happens. It's quite fascinating, but not sure why this is happening? Am I looking for someone?
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
409 posts
I found out that, this is what I am doing. When I found out, I got nervous to go sleep!!! I'M apparently "clouded" therefore I don't remember/recall to much of the experience. It makes sense that if I can clear or get away from the negativity I'm surrounded in, I'll remember the experience fully.

The issue I'm running into is clearing it all. It's a lot of work. It sounds great, but when I come home I struggle to do it all. I've done some of this b4 in the past, not all, I'm OK for a few days and I'm physically exhausted from the routine of it. How do I get over the hump? I think I just got lazy.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book