Depersonalization, schizo, or spiritual?

InstinctivelyxIntuitive
InstinctivelyxIntuitive
@instinctivelyxintuitive
one month ago
4 posts

Hi there.

So, I'm not sure where to start, so I'll just start where things first started happening.

Quite a few years ago, I smoked marijuana. The one and only time I did it. I only took two hits off of it. I developed, what I strongly thought was either a schizophrenic episode, or severe depersonalization. It left me feeling that way severely for three months, then very heavily for three years. Being around marijuana seems to bring this out in me. Not sure if I'm just sensitive to it or not.

Lately, I've been having chronic fatigue, and my depersonalization has been coming back again, however, this time, I haven't been around any marijuana. Not even around it to smell it (which does bring on symptoms) 

What I've also noticed is that they got significantly worse (but not as bad as it used to be) after I moved into my new apartment. I'm fairly certain there are spirits/entities here. While I didn't immediately think they were evil or malicious, I have been uneasy here at night.

So, again, I'm not sure if I'm just being highly sensitive to spiritual stuff going on around me, or if it's depersonalization again, or if I am developing schizophrenia, which does run on my biological mother's side of the family. I honestly don't think it is that, but part of me has always had a fear that I'd develop it.

If anyone is able to do a quick reading or something and see what's going on, it'd help immensely. 

Thank you very much!

updated by @instinctivelyxintuitive: 09/05/18 07:52:38PM
Janett Niemi
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
one month ago
88 posts

Your story reads like someone who has a pain and uses Google to diagnose your illness. When you get to the bottom of the illnesses, (where they list he worse-case scenarios)  you say, "Yup. That's what I got, schizophrenia..."

There could be a few things going on. Right now, we are in the middle of many planets in Retrograde, along with the Moon having lunar eclipses. Since everything is energy, this change in planetary energy is heavy and dragging all of us down. Have you ever heard a police officer say, Oh, it's a full moon and the crazies are out? Something as simple as a full moon does that, so you can imagine what planets in retrograde are doing to our energy. Mercury comes out of retrograde on the 18th, so things will soon start to lighten up!

It could also be that you are being psychically attacked. I'm not sure whether it is human or supernatural, but I would assume, first (so we don't go to the worse-case scenario, again) that someone is psychically attacking you. You need to cleanse your apartment and set a feeling that you want for each room-bedroom, peace, living room, joy, kitchen, happiness...whatever feeling that you want to have living there.

Then, search your friends, co-workers, neighbors, family, and feel where you think the attack is coming from. Who wants you to not succeed? Who is jealous of you and your life? Get into a meditation and ask Archangel Michael to help by surrounding you with a protection cloak, ask him to place a protection cloak around your apartment and also your car/bike. Then, ask him to stand in front of you to shield you from any incoming bad energy.

You can also call on Azna (Mother God) to protect you. I use Azna a lot when trying to keep my grandchildren safe from their psychopathic Dad. Your Higher Power (whatever you call him/her) and a boat load of angels are here just to protect you. Call on them. They are standing by waiting for us to just ask.

I'm sending you lots of love on your journey.

-janett-

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
one month ago
197 posts
It sounds like your fear of becoming schizophrenic is triggering panic attacks.

Anytime something happens that could he related to schizophrenia you may be going in to fight or flight mode. When a person is in that mode their senses become intensified. I believe that includes the sense that allows us to feel energy.

When a person's sense are open that wide it can be overwhelming.

I would try:

a salt bath

Burn some incense (pick a sent you find calming)

Meditation (with the understanding that as one meditates lots of things may come up. This is just the body purging)

Lowering the temperature in the apartment will allow the energy to shift.

Using large crystals can help aid meditation. Feeling a chill is good as it allows energy to move from the body.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
877 posts

@instinctivelyxintuitive:

I think I may be able to help you sort this out. Do you meditate and/or practice astral travel?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
877 posts

@instinctivelyxintuitive:

A few thoughts to share while I am waiting for you to get back to me on the questions above. A lot of empaths struggle with things that go on that they think can best be explained by mental illness. And while I think you should rule out mental illness with a doctor's visit, here are some other possible explanations for what you are experiencing:

*Marijuana these days on average has crazy high levels of THC. It is estimated to have 70% more potency than what marijuna had in the 70s. And that THC as you may know, is what has psychoactive effects.

*The pineal gland is known to be connected to our 3rd eye. The pineal gland is already very active in people who are empathic/psychic. When you smoke weed as an empath, you are super charging the impact on your third eye. When humans consume psychiatric drugs, it affects this complex cascade of activity in the pineal gland, in conjunction with various other parts of the brain, to give a subjectively altered state of perception.

Based on the science, and my personal view, it can be a bit dangerous for anyone with psychic abilities to smoke weed since the effects are much stronger than they would be on a non-empath person. It can be very intense and scary. You're going to hallucinate more, and have a much tougher time dealing with the after effects on your brain. And I have heard from many empaths who have suffered from hallucinations and general "out of it slugishness" even 3 days after smoking weed. That's the unpleasant after effect for an empath. 

When you are sober as an empath, you can also go through periods where things get very weird with paranormal and inexplicable surreal events that are happening. And I don't know why this is, but as an empath when you are overstimulated and ungrounded, you can and will experience hightened sensitivity and strange paranormal things. I think when we are under that kind of stress, our chakras are just too open, and what we experience is too strong. In some cases the things you experience in that state may cause you to be confused and think you are losing your mind. And I have personally experienced being ungrounded and low vibration having unseen things visit me and try to attach to my aura. Just as @janett-niemi said, you can be overwhelmed with energy that you are absorbing from the living and non-living worlds. And lastly, @crystalsage gave you some really good advice on how to ground yourself and raise your vibration. A good 20-30 minute soak in a salt bath can do wonders for making you feel better (it helps pull out unwanted energy so your vibration can return to its normal high level). I would suggest doing a bath with some nice relaxing music and see if that makes you feel better. Most of us do 1-2 salt baths a week for general maintenance to rid us of unwanted energy and keep us grounded and balanced. But when you're having a tough time, there is a lot of benefit to doing a daily salt bath. I like to do them before bedtime so that I wash away the unwanted energy from the day and sleep better. And meditating is also an excellent way to unwind and ground yourself. (Although I find that since a lot of people struggle to relax and meditate that the salt baths are just easier).

And on a final note on the depersonalization, I had to help my teenage empath son through that. He got hit with almost daily periods of depersonalization for a few months. We think it may have come at a time when his skills were in transition. But he was also pretty stressed and ungrounded so I think there is a connection there. For him, doing salt baths and getting improved sleep did the trick for getting balanced. And once balanced, the depersonalization went away. My two cents for you is that depersonalization is something that happens to some empaths at times. It's a red flag for you to just slow things down and do some self-care to get grounded. Try some of these suggestions and we'd love to hear if it is improving your situation.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
966 posts

Your spiritual....schizophrenia is the word the medical profession gives to something they don't understand...I had what they diagnosed me with an unknown psychotic episode...I was channelling spirit and I couldn't turn it off...I'm a clairaudiant but the medical profession would say I heard voices or I was schizophrenic....but they didn't diagnose me with that even though I thought they would...lol....your weed use from years before is not causing any problems...you have a dark entity in your apartment....if you can smudge your place or place some selenite stones in the area you're sensing the energy something with a higher vibration...I'd smudge 1st and see if it will move out...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/13/18 07:08:54PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book