Signs

Warden
Warden
@warden
one month ago
33 posts

So I'm a big believer in signs. And I have a question. So way back when I was with my son's father we were told to be hard to conceive because I have endometriosis so we kept talking trying to decide if we wanted to try before we actually got married we were only engaged at the time. I prayed on it and wait, nothing. So we'd wait a while and talk again well after one of the talks I started noticing icing pregnancy everywhere it is on all my mail ads I was seeing just like everywhere I looked it was pregnant something or other well okay well maybe it's just a weird coincidence. Well we talked again while I was on my lunch break I had come to see him and got back in the car and left and the very first light up hold up to after we had our conversation a truck pulled up to me with a fully assembled Crib in the backw I was like okay I. So he started trying and it only took about a month so I full on figured. turns out I was supposed to have him so I'd be strong enough to get away from my ex who did a complete 180 and turned into a completely abusive scary guy. Fast forward about 9 years I'm still single I love my son and lately I've been  missing having a partner and I know I want another baby. I've noticed in the past couple weeks I'm seeing pregnancy everywhere in my mail TV shows I'm watching and now I have four pregnant clients I have never had more than one at a time ever and I've done the same job since 2004. If this is some sort of sign I don't know what it means and if it's not it's just making me feel like crap. is it any other reason you can think of that I would keep seeing this everywhere? I wanted another baby for years so it's not something new.

updated by @warden: 09/13/18 12:08:09PM
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
one month ago
36 posts
I believe that it is a sign also and I get them all the time also.. Before with everyone else I always knew what they meant. A year ago I met someone new and he has totally transformed my life, he is a twin flame and no where close to a normal relationship as all twin flames find out. I still get the signs as before but with him they are no where even close to what I have always known them with other people.
I have found that the best for me is I get a tarot reading when I am really lost and depending upon what I learn I either wait to see how it will play out or I take the information and use it as a starting point for self discovery.
It sounds to me like you are about to embark on an incredible journey of discovery for yourself, where it leads will take u to a new point in your life that u never expected just like the first one did. It won't be easy like the first one, there will be hurt, healing and happiness but once u are there like u can do know u will look back and realize what it all means just like you can do now..
I like the simple signs that are easy to read but the complex one have such a huge impact on changing my life for the better.

I wish you all the best...
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
one month ago
197 posts
@warden.

I believe in signs too, but I also believe we manifest what we want.

I've noticed for myself that whenever I have a strong desire for something I am shown a way to that thing. I would view your signs as you bringing what you want into your life. It feels like the universe is just helping you get there like it did the first time. It all sounds exciting.

Good luck to you.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
409 posts
So believe in signs!!! I've read a few books on them.

After the books, seemed like some signs I was given was just symbolic in form. When I had pregnancy signs, those mostly turned into a new life journey for me. And when I had signs clear as day ans didn't follow the signs, because it seemed to obvious, we'll let's just say I was thrown bricks forcing to listen. That was not fun and stressful, but now I see why and it's making me see now an even better journey awaits. :)
Holly5757
Holly5757
@holly5757
one month ago
7 posts

I have a guy who I have given the name "the one that got away". A couple weeks ago a mutual friend told me that he had gotten married. I sent the one that got away a message congratulating him. I also spilled my guts in message form telling him how I had always felt about him as I had never told him. It was one of those now or never moments. He never responded back to my message. I didn't really expect him to. Hoped maybe.   He never leaves my mind. I think about him often. I asked my guides  to give me a sign that he had read my message to him or to give me some sort of sign as acknowledgement.  Over the weekend I saw him and his new wife while I was out shopping. I never see him out. Yesterday at work I kept getting paperwork with his first name on it. I rarely see his name in my work stuff. Songs he liked played on the radio several times yesterday too. Not sure if I am really seeing signs or just my wishful thinking on overdrive. ?? 

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
409 posts
I used to have this, seeing the name everywhere. He for sure got the message's and read them. My guess with his marriage and all, it may have put him in a tough spot to reply.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
409 posts
I used to have this, seeing the name everywhere. They are signs if you see the name in odd places. He for sure got the message's and read them. My guess with his marriage and all, it may have put him in a tough spot to reply.
Holly5757
Holly5757
@holly5757
one month ago
7 posts

Agreed. We had always been just friends. We kind of drifted away from each other with his past gf. They broke up and we started communicating again. Over 2 years of communication and never once did he mention he had found someone and was getting MARRIED! It was a complete shock. All is well, I just wanted validation I suppose. I was hoping my signs were a form of that. Since he wasn't giving any.

Warden
Warden
@warden
one month ago
33 posts
I was just wanting insight. Thanks for all your help. I'm still seeing pregnant stuff everywhere, and now spiders. I think I'm due for change.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
876 posts

@warden:

As a guy, I'm not sure how to help you with the pregnancy signs. I've had periods of times when I've seen pregnant ladies everywhere to the point where I joked about something must be in the water. It never related to anything in my life. That's what's tricky about signs. It can be hard to know what's a sign, and what's just random in your environment.

But spiders is something that I am very familiar with. Are they real spiders that hang around? Or are they things that you see out of the corner of your eye that quickly disappear? And are they large or more traditional sized spiders? And do you see them hanging around the ceiling in groups? Are they black? (Sorry for all of the questions, but if these spiders are paranormal, I have an idea what they are).

Warden
Warden
@warden
one week ago
33 posts
@hop-daddy mostly real and there's one that's been in my massage room for weeks just cruising around. We don't get bugs in our office so it's weird. Most have been little black ones, but there was one that was larger and orange never seen one like it. But it seems everywhere I go I'm seeing spiders. Think I even had one in my dream the other night

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book