crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
200 posts
Phillip from the third grade. He was a long haired rebel that boy was.

I used to stare at him all day. Whenever he'd talk to me I'd get super nervous and just giggle. Lol

Fun topic
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
200 posts
But before that there was Thomas from second grade.

He was really tall with big teeth. Now that I think of it he really wasn't all that cute. Can't remember why I liked him.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
200 posts
Phillips lasted all the way to middle school. For a while there was no on worthy of my heart. Then came Greg.

Oh sweet Greg. He was a football player. He had a great smile and a great body. But also I was invisible to my love...lol

We also had the same last name which was a concern. Now I was told the two families where not related. Although being from a small town you never know. We could never truly be, not confidently anyway.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
200 posts
Then there was this coach for the boys track team who's name I can't remember right now.

HE WAS BEAUTIFUL...with a face like that he didn't need a name...lol jk.

Then there was Omar who a lot older but he looked like this famous singer. Talk about better than a poster. Omg. If you didn't think about his age, girlfriend, and child, then he was perfect for young high school me.

Then there was this counselor, janitor, or maybe he was a security guard. I was never really sure I just know he was cute with a capital C.😍
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
456 posts
I seriously don't know where to begin here haha! I've had sooooo many crushes going up and to this day too.

There was a boy in first grade, I forget his name lol. This one, i didnt crush on, but he crushed on me. He used to chase me on the playground trying to kiss me, and I rUn to my older brother. Who then gathered his friends to chase that boy and his friends. One day when that boy was leaving school early he finally got his kiss on my hand!!! So embarrassed from all the kids going "ooooooo"

There were also many of those that "got away" I'll still never forget football player from freshman or sophomore year in high school. He was tall, muscular, kind dark eyes, gorgeous smile. Ugh, so cute! He sat in front of me and would turn around to talk to me any chance he got to talk to me, even after being yelled at by the teacher multiple times LOL. One day his friend asked if I liked him, and like a fool I said no. Even though I did, just a fool. Anyways, since then he never spoke to me again and the rest of high school he was with long relationships with 2 girks from a crowd I didn't like. Many years later, he popped up on my FB married with kids. I said F it, friend requested him and he accepted. I still to this day get that feeling of like and attraction to me from him that I did in HS. And he will "like" ONLY my "all dolled up" pics only when I post them.

Then there was Josh in the 4th grade. He was so cute and super smart. I crushed on him for years, and I saw him looking. In HS he was more dorky, but got cuter as HS passed. I think he was my first official crush. He was pretty to look at. I must be too, as over the years we would look at each other.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
456 posts
Ewww no. If I did, I'd say something to them inappropriate like "keep up with that and you'll have herpes or syphilis by 16" LOl.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
456 posts
That is interesting. You don't know this person? Does he have facial hair and a boat?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book