What's your favorite?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
200 posts

Just curious. What's your favorite thing about being an empath?

Mine is feeling the positive energy from people. I work in catering and some of the guest at those events are filled with so much excitement that it's almost like a high for me.

Your turn! 😀

Kim Eastham
Kim Eastham
@kim-eastham
4 months ago
4 posts
I'm also a medium, which is my favorite thing, seeing the joy, peace, closure it can bring. Letting people know that God does exist, there is life after death, I'm just the messenger. 🤗
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
977 posts
My favorite part is when the energy smooths out...when spirits or humans who were in chaos and that shift of healing or understanding something comes and it all smooths out...how energy relates to everything around me and I can see and feel how it flows, shifts and changes within me and within others...and knowing I have spirit around is also a bonus...lol
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
939 posts

@crystalsage:

Great topic. My favorite so far is being able to feel and analyze energy as a way to be able to help a person or group understand how to better their lives. Often times when someone is hurting or upset they will verbalize some but not all that bothers them. Same for a dysfunctional group. I love being able to cut past everyone's blocks and reservations and be able to tell them who I feel that they are, and bring to light what is making them unhappy. It brings about a unique honesty that really helps with talking and healing.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book