Spacial energy?

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts

Hey everyone. 

Today was a difficult day. Or at least the first two hours of work where. 

So I temp with different companies. It's what makes working easy for me. A couple of months ago I worked at this place that was difficult. I was there for a week, and in order to survive the week I had to play a sort of game with myself.

I basically wore metaphorical mask every day. Which worked so well they wanted me to keep coming back. However I can only wear a mask so long before it starts to eat me up. So I called my company and told them that I would not work there regularly but I was willing to come back after a break.

Well today was that day. I only lasted two hours.

I've started working with my chakras pushing out old energy and the closing up afterwards. This practice has worked everytime I have tried it so far. When I was struggling with it today I thought maybe it no longer works for me (that's happened before, sometimes what works today only works for a while.) But I kept trying. I was even trying to modify it to see if combining techniques that I knew worked would help. It was the same.

I was starting to have a panicky attack which really threw me off because there was no real reason to. I was working independently for the most part. I was doing a good job. However everytime someone spoke to me, with the exception of a few people I felt sick. My ears felt like they where popping and my stomach began getting big and hard, which should not be happening at this point. I wanted to cry, throw up, and run all at the same time. 

So I went outside and called my boss. I told her I needed a pep talk and then a flood of tears just started coming out. I was shocked. I'm not empathicly overloaded, in fact I have found a great grounding technique that makes me feel like I have hit the reset button. I practice this technique throughout the day, mostly because it feels great. While the day was difficult it was not bad enough to cry the way I did. I mean I cried like I had just suffered a great loss (I put it that way, because it was truly the way I've cried during a loss, but during the exact moment of finding out about the loss.)

After leaving the building the feeling still didn't fully go away. It wasn't until I was completely out of that neighborhood that it was gone. It was like it never even happened. In fact I'm back to being happily grounded. What's funny is that I haven't even done my grounding practice yet. And I honestly don't feel like I need to.

What I am wondering is how others have dealt, when in similar situations? I am also curious if it is possible to shift the energy of an entire neighborhood the way we shift energies in our bodies? Could we help by focusing on clearing the energy of spaces?

I'm experimenting on this idea with my house. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@crystalsage:

You sound like I get when I'm at my worst and ungrounded. I get to where I'll sit down with some people who otherwise have good energy, and start shaking and getting panic attacks. Thankfully for me, I got a handle on all that and haven't really felt like that in a few years. Although airports still set me off.

I wonder if during your chakra work, you maybe have some chakras left too wide? And aside from that, being ungrounded can happen even when your chakras are seemingly in good function. As an empath you can start your day perfectly grounded, and have enough intense energy around you that quickly lowers your vibration.

That doesn't surprise me, that the feeling didn't go away right when you left the building. You absorbed some energy that was really tough for you, but that doesn't disappear when you exit. The only time you will feel immediate relief from leaving a place is if someone or something was projecting a psychic attack on you. In this case, you picked up energy that overwhelmed you. And it sometimes can take a couple days on your own to truly get that out of your system. If you happen to be home now, try taking a nice warm salt bath with a cup and a half of rock salt. Put some relaxing music and do some breathing exercises aimed to breathe out the stress. Sit in the tub for 20+ minutes and you should feel a lot better.

I had a couple other ideas for you that I'll send you a PM message on.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts
@hop-daddy. Thank you!
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
968 posts

I too have these kind of energy overloads while I'm in different places...sometimes it's a spirit thing for example...there's an area that's been under construction an up and coming suburb with houses going up and condos...and while in that area I sensed a lot of anger...heavy energy...turns out there was an old burial place in there that these houses were encroaching on...these spirit were old...and were upset...there was nothing I could do about it as I didnt know where they were...i just knew they were there...that's just an example...also another thing is have you checked for barcodes in this place?...sometimes the barcodes I bring home are so sharp and icky that they also make me feel sick...I have to remove them from everything now so the energy balances out...it always takes a bit for that icky  sick feeling a bit of time before it wears off...I'd take some cedar and sprinkle it where you felt this energy...that should help clear some of that energy out...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/03/18 09:41:39PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@womanwhowalks:

Your bar code struggles is truly unique and really interesting. Do you think there is any connection between that and numerology? 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
968 posts

Actually yes I do..since the codes represent numbers.. To me they're like a portal themselves always open and sending out a constant signal...on the electric meter outside my house I tried blocking the signal of the barcode..its an awful one...when I did I 'saw' the energy shift...it was very strange...the only way I can stop it completely tho is to take them off and destroy them...and I think THAT energy is responsible for a lot of illnesses that have suddenly popped up since they were 'invented and they also make your illnesses worse. It doesn't clear on it's own or by the usual means we use to clear negative energy...

There's not much on this subject in the way of info... and people have been asking the wrong question   is the barcode scanner safe...the answer to that is yes, they are safe...its the CODE that's dangerous...once scanned it activates the signal and doesn't turn off...fills the air and atmosphere with this crappy energy...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/04/18 02:32:53PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
200 posts
Anyone know of any good books on energy. So far I haven't found anything I think will help me understand. Where I am at it is hard to find others that are willing to teach me. Ive learned quite a bit on my own.
I get really tired the next day. Actually more like sore like I spent the day before lifting weights.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
896 posts

@crystalsage:

I like you don't have many resources locally that I have found yet. As a result, I've done a ton of reading. And I have found several really good books. Below are two books that I read a couple years back that really helped me understand what being an empath is all about, and how energy works. Here are Amazon links to give you a quick reference:

https://www.amazon.com/Reluctant-Empath-Bety-Comerford/dp/0764346032/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533500794&sr=8-1&keywords=the+reluctant+empath

https://www.amazon.com/Empaths-Quest-Finding-Your-Destiny/dp/0764352237/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1533500794&sr=8-2&keywords=the+reluctant+empath

The first one is basically the beginners guide to being an empath. The second one covers more of the energy topic. The second book also made me aware of how much emotional energy we humans put on our spoken word. It made me realize better the people at work and in my life who use negative stressful words on a regular basis that bring me and others down. In recognizing this I was able to know who the problem people are and try to avoid them. This knowledge also allowed me to actually reduce stress by changing my own speaking habits of accidentally using negative words or hyperbole. I now limit negative word phrases like "I had a brutal day today", and instead choose to say "I had some challenges at work today". It's amazing the power that words have because making statements like "I had a brutal day today" makes me feel really negative saying it, and then projects that negative on to my wife or whoever is hearing me say it. Whereas choosing to use words like "I had some challenges at work today", is a calmer, more neutral way of explaining my day. And I'm not projecting any negativity while getting the same story across.

Both are excellent books. And the authors who are both shamans who made it a fun read by illustrating all the levels of empathy through a fictional story line.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
968 posts

Another thing to try is simply listening to the energy...energy and gifts present differently to each of us...sometimes you can't find what you need in books...sometimes it's best to just go with it and see where it goes and trust in you...I do a lot of searching too for something that fits what I'm experiencing...and a lot of times I don't find it or people don't quite understand what I'm asking or feel I'm not believed and I'm disappointed..but file away what was said and wait for when its relevant...I usually just ask my guides and I'm directed or 'happen to find' what I need even if it takes some time....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/05/18 02:07:34PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
2 months ago
200 posts
Thank you everyone for all the helpful comments.

@hop-daddy definitely going to check out those books.

@womanwhowalks thanks for the advice. I have been learning to do a bit of both reading around to get help and also going with my instincts. It's a journey but it's never boring.

I feel the energy in my body quite a bit. I also noticed today how much of my thoughts are simply interpretations of the energy I am feeling around me.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book