Clearing the energy of a space.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts

So I have been noticing that I cannot cook in my own house. As I am a chef and can cook anywhere else including in the house of others and it comes out wonderfully, I was concerned. 

Yesterday I began to wonder what it was about my kitchen. The ingredients I use are the same, as well as the recipes. 

I have these roommates who are extremely self centered, they are a family in fact. When they go into the kitchen they leave it complete mess. There's food everywhere, spills on the floor, and the mess will stay for a week if no one says anything. 

When we first tried to confront them, they started yelling calling us liars, just getting real aggressive . (Btw I live in a big house, 6 rooms 5 1/2 bathrooms, 7 people total). Little by little we have gotten the three to clean up after themselves,  but we had to get very creative and a little aggressive. 

The whole point was so that we could all use the kitchen, but I cannot cook in there and it's strange.

So today I went to get a feel for the energy of the kitchen and it was hot, with a really heavy feeling energy. I usually pay more attention to the energy of the people I am around than the space itself. 

So this is what I am trying first. I have a bunch of pieces of black onyx that where easy to place around the kitchen discreetly, and a piece of selenite that I can part with for some time. I placed the selenite under the fridge and made a grid with the onyx. I also sprinkled sea salt all over the floor and counter lightly enough that it cannot be seen. That was all I had on hand today.

I did notice a difference after just a few moments. The air smelled cleaner and the energy began to lighten. 

Anybody have any other ideas about what I can do to scrub the energy in that room?

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 months ago
928 posts

I'd recommend burning cinnamon oil.

krosskelt
@krosskelt
3 months ago
62 posts
Sage
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

I absolutely adore cleaning to clear energies! My favorite is to burn some dragon's blood incense and scrub my kitchen with citrus scented cleaners, being sure to get those weird places no one thinks about (nooks, crannies, corners, etc)

The dragon's blood provides a very clean smell, almost chemical or clinical while the citrus adds freshness.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@crystalsage:

In my experience, if an area is a place of conflict or resentment, the energy lowers in the room. A place that is often dirty, smelly, and a disorganized mess, will also give you a low energy vibe. As an example, I'm imagining one of your roommates being lazy after cooking food leaving it uncleaned on the counter with a slight smirk on their face because they know it annoys you and others. That's negative intent projection, and that's an example of how negative energy just gets compounded. Since you are intuitive, you pick up on this and it makes you uncomfortable and may even give you the cooks version of writer's block.

I haven't had good luck with crystals overcoming a situation like that as a long term solution. But if I personally wear protection stones I can usually tolerate a place like what you described. I have never used cinnamon oil as @nocturnes-angel suggested. That may be a great idea. But like @krosskelt said, it sure sounds like saging is perfect for that space to break up the low energy. 

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
3 months ago
200 posts
Thank you everyone. I'm going to try it all. I've been working hard to make my home a safe happy place and I have been having a lot of progress.
The kitchen is that last issue. If I can get that taken care of my home will be a true home.

@nocturnes-angel I really liked the cinnamon oil idea. I never would have thought of that thank you.
@krosskelt I am definitely going to burn some sage. I just don't have any in the house right now.

@chezarey I like the idea of using citrus cleaners. That would be a wonderful change because they always leave behind a smell. Dragons blood incense, that sounds intriguing.

@hop-daddy I like that phrase, negative intent projection. There is a lot of that going on. The three will do something and then walk past me laughing. I have just been ignoring their intentions and sticking fast to my own. I'm actually getting better at not letting the negativity of others get so deep inside my own. I'm determined to turn the energy in this house around.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@crystalsage:

I had a feeling that resentment feelings like that were going on. And what is it about gangs of three feeling so empowered?

You definitely have a bit of a challenge there trying to keep your vibration up.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book