Kim Eastham
Kim Eastham
@kim-eastham
3 months ago
4 posts
My family all the time, husband, mom in law. Takes ALOT to push away the negative feelings/projections. Very empowering when I can, feel like wonder woman. 😁
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

I love hearing about other people's TF experiences.

I am currently in a relationship and living very happily with mine, but he is not on a path to enlightenment as of now. I can feel him becoming more.. frustrated? with his life. He doesn't understand why, but it is because he has become comfortable and has stopped his growth, physically and mentally. We are both very big on physical fitness to balance our mental, emotional, and spiritual growth but he has become almost bored with working out and has less interest in things he used to like to fill spare time with. These things started shortly after he stopped reading his books about emotional and mental development. I feel I can't tell him what the issue is, I can only leave bread crumbs and leave him to it. I suppose he will figure it out when he can.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

We do talk through a lot of these things together. But I have a deep understanding that someone else should not impede on another's journey. I say things like "I am excited for you to get back on your journey of being the best version of yourself" ("The best version of myself" is what he calls his personal journey" but i cannot tell him "your issue is -------" I don't think i have a right to direct someone, but i can leave bread crumbs.

He is also an empath and aware but uninterested in working on those traits and abilities as of yet. It is frustrating, but I decided to just continue on my journey and rejoice when he re-joins me on the path again. My current lesson I am working on is "letting go" of others.

That is amazing, what you said about the vibrations and sound waves!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@spiritualskies:

Although we are all susceptible to reacting to someone based on reputation expectations, your empath radar is pure and is generally not impacted by preconceptions. If you focus on that energy and try to put any preconceptions aside for a minute, what you pick up from their energy is the true story.

If they make you feel uncomfortable, then their energy signature is that of low energy. Earlier in my empath career if someone made me feel anxious or bad around them, then I generally tried to avoid them. And of course, if they are unbearable to be around then you probably should think real hard if you can realistically handle the energy situation at this time. But the lesson I have learned over the years is that quite often people who put off bad vibes individually or as a group are just troubled/damaged souls who could benefit from our help (if we are up to it and able to do so). Once each of us gets more advanced into empath skills we should be able to meet with people and make them feel better by raising their vibration while absorbing their pain emotions and low energy.

At it's core, that's what we are wired to do as empaths. But the decision is always whether you can handle that energy exchange if it is particularly challenging, and whether you are really helping them long term. As an example, I have tried to help people who continue to be in a cycle of misery. I'd meet and do an energy exchange with them to make them feel better. And they would feel better for a day or two and then wouldn't take any responsibility to make changes in their life to do their part to break their cycle of misery. And they would be right back to feeling bad again. We all know the type, right? So in cases like this I have realized over time that if people don't do their part in bettering their lives through necessary change, then I was really not helping them by giving them a temporary day or two of high vibrational energy (at my expense).

And as a final note, I have been reading lately about how some people have past life karma as a person or as a family blood line that is carried forward. These families sometimes have a common disfunction, alcoholism, or chronic illness that is centered around this. It's a very interesting theory because I can identify with this with a lot of families I have known (including my own). And as an empath there are ways we can help families like this break the cycle and rid the past karma. But, they have to do their part and break the habits that contribute to this.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

Hop Daddy:

And as a final note, I have been reading lately about how some people have past life karma as a person or as a family blood line that is carried forward. These families sometimes have a common disfunction, alcoholism, or chronic illness that is centered around this. It's a very interesting theory because I can identify with this with a lot of families I have known (including my own). And as an empath there are ways we can help families like this break the cycle and rid the past karma. But, they have to do their part and break the habits that contribute to this.

Wouldn't helping someone rid themselves of past life or familial karma be over-stepping? I am curious as my family has suffered multiple generations of abuse. Are you referring to helping people break those chains or of some kind of specially energetic work?

Also, I had seen a post that said "be careful who you save, you could be interrupting karma." What are your thoughts on this?

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts
@spiritualskies

Yes, yes!
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@chezarey:

I think helping someone break the karmic cycle is a very good thing. If someone has a strong opinion otherwise I would be interested in hearing their view. But if you can help someone by lifting their vibration and self-esteem so that they can work on bettering themselves, and their family, I think that's a terrific use of your skills. I believe the key is that we uplift people to the head space where they can fix these issues themselves. 

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts
@cat-is-very-broke

My TF and I have followed the 'friends first' journy. I read a description of it to him and he was shocked that it sounded like us. We live together now. It was extremely hard for roughly a year before we dated. I knew since we were 14 he was the one I would end up with. It's such an intense thing that I felt 'in my bones.'
I do not think he has had an awakening yet, but we are not sure. He fights what he is a lot which results in bouts of depression and mood swings. I have told him he is my twin flame once and 'we have at least been together in past lives.' He didn't really know what to say. He doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about these things but believes in energy.
Would you mind linking me the TF message board? I'm really interested in checking that out
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
36 posts
Spiritualskies..
Are you ok?
Sounds like you have had a really ruff day. I have had my fair share of them in my life. I have blocked all contact with my soul mate except through lawyers and the courts. He changed so much and not in a good way..
He does still have power over me to hurt me however I am working on taking it away from him. It will still take a while before it is all gone but since meeting my twin I am getting better at taking away my soulmates power.
I am here if you need to talk.

The chat board is on several different topics but u can pick the areas that u want to follow. It is on Quora where I get advice and give others help.

I get the fighting part that your twin does. For almost 44 years I fought being an empath.. I haven't decided yet if I liked it better before I knew I was one and went my spiritual awakening or now . I still struggling with it. My twin, closet friend and therapist all feel that I am doing better now. I still have ruff days and get lost in all the emotions of those around me. I suspect that with time I will get better at acceptance. The one thing that shocked me is that since I went through my spiritual awakening and have done more healing that my twin has felt it and he told me that my energy is helping him to heal, he doesn't know how or why but he knows that it has something to do with our bond. I never believed that one twin can heal from the other until I saw it working. I may not have actually told him that name of what we are called but we have talked about all the things we feel and how we can feel each other's energy.. How the bond works. I am a very open and honest person with those I care for and love, if I have something bothering me or making me happy I tell the other person if I sense they are open to hearing it.

Anything else feel free to ask..
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

I understand, @cat-is-very-broke. My SM is a narc. I have not spoken to him in many years and I still have PTSD episodes of what he used to do to me. It bothers my TF sometimes because he thinks I act like he hurts me. I always have to explain that I went somewhere else in my mind. He's getting it, so lately he will remind me he doesn't abuse me. It makes me come back, because I realize it hurts him when I get lost.

@spiritualskies It's going to be really hard for a long time. I don't know how it works for others, but, for me.. After we realized we had more than just friend feelings for each other, the following year was hard. He would continually "ghost" me ever few months or so. Sometimes block me on social media (which, was one of the only ways we talked because he lived in another state.) The last time he did, it lasted roughly 5 weeks. During the time he was gone, I gave up. I accepted everything and started picking up my own pieces and putting them back in order. I started dating, started going out more with friends. I got to the point where I only thought about him once a week t'word the end.
Even when he started talking to me again, I didn't let the cord roots take hold. I kept my distance and kept being by myself. He visited his home state and drove 6 hours to come see me for a few days. When he left, I didn't shed a single tear. I said to myself "And this is the last time I will ever see him. He won't be back, and that's okay." He looked like he was going to cry on his drive back.
He drive all the way back 2 days later. Said he wanted to be serious. We've been together ever since.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts
I'll look into this link. I have noticed 11's and 22's for the last year or so, but I've only recently become mindful of it. When I look back, 22's have followed me almost my whole life, which is usually accompanied by a 1 or 11. Well, my time of birth is 2:11 am. But when the 22's started appearing was when I met my boyfriend.
The first 22 I can remember is the street I lived on from 6 yr old to 15 years old. I met him when we were around 14.
And now I noticed, I lived on another street called 22, in a different city, when I finally met him in person.
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts
I do the same thing. I found something about a life path that means I am really good at manifesting reality, which is true.
A few months ago my mom saw a physic who told her a few numbers were asociated with her. 17 and 22. It was obvious to her 17 was for her. At first she thought 22 was for my sister, but the more they thought about it together the more they noticed weird 22's with me.
But, overall, I just feel if i see 11 or 22, rarely 33's, I feel I am going the right way.
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
36 posts
I don't actually understand the whole number thing but I have read that 11 and other wierd things are between twin flames. Both my kids were born on 11th of different months. The place I moved into has 11 as part of the address. I knew someone who lived in this exact spot 7 years ago and their marriage was broken at the time however they fixed it in this place. The minute I realized that this was the exact same place I knew out of the 10 places that my kids and I looked at this was the one where I could heal. After a few weeks of messaging with my twin we met in person on Aug 11 which is my other closest friends birthday. My closest friend has twins who I am like an aunt to. They were born on the 11th also.. They are exactly 10 years younger than my youngest because they all share the same birthday.
Other interesting things about my twin and I is that there is a good chance that my and I at least seen each other in high school. We lived an hour apart in a rural area and he would come to my high school for sports to play again our teams and for track and field. I went to his high school for school dances. We don't remember each other but that doesn't mean we didn't see each other.
If you use my maiden name mine and my twins the initials for the first and last name are reversed. Mine would have been C.B and his B.C.
We have both almost died and the life saving surgeries were exactly the same. Only his was at birth and mine was when I was 39.
We have been gone through extremely crapy experience and were broken when we met. We are healing but there is no way we will ever be truly healed from all the damage, however I don't believe that will stop us from finding union. Neither of us believe in God but we both believe in spiritual energy. (Another first)
There are a bunch of other wierd things like that where as anyone else I had never had anything in common with anyone I have ever dated or my soulmate/estranged husband.
There are a lot of other similarities between us also.

I am not worried about understanding the numbers at this point, I just found it interesting how I have so many 11's in my life and how many things him and I have in common..

With my soulmate I never had any of those interested things with him.

Take care everyone
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

Numbers are extremely interesting to me. They mean different things for different people. You can use numerology, historic symbolism, or angel numbers, etc. It's about what meaning/interpretation resonates within you.
33's and 3's in general are not inherently evil numbers. You can relate the number to the holy trinity.

3's and 33's, to me, are amazing. I have always had a "trinity" in my family - my mom, sister and I. We are all best friends.
I have had 3 serious relationships, all with Sagittarius, 2 being soul mates.

My "given" name's numerology comes to 11. My parents were not married when I was born, so until i was 6 (when they did finally get married) I was given my mom's last name.

I believe 11's are healing/beginnings - but I don't think they have significance in times of the day or dates. I do think if you happen to look at a time or if a timer is counting up or down and you happen to look at a repeating number it has significance but mostly like a "hey, pay attention."

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

cat_is_very_broke "] I am not worried about understanding the numbers at this point, I just found it interesting how I have so many 11's in my life and how many things him and I have in common.. With my soulmate I never had any of those interested things with him. Take care everyone

This is wonderful and highly important. Shouldn't let what someone tells you is right, become right for you.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

pinkypie: Do you think there's a link with the different number combinations of 11's? 

I mean, it is said that repeating numbers are just.. multiplied. Whatever your significance with 1 or 2 or 3 is.. when the number is repeated it just lends more "power" or "energy".. like a multiplier.

If we're speaking in terms of numerology the numbers are 1 through 9, 11, 22, and 33. So if you see 333 the number should be added as 3+3+3=9.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

spiritualskies: What do you think they want to draw attention to @chezarey? ...  Can you share some stuff about the holy trinity? I'm interesting in hearing more, I love hearing it from people rather than looking up, sometimes I find comfort In what other people's perceptions are and what they're journeys mean to them.. Hope you don't mind sharing.. can inbox if you want too..

I am not Christian or Catholic so I do not know a lot about the Holy Trinity. Google says: 

Wikipedia:

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (LatinTrinitaslit. 'triad', from Greek τριάς and τριάδα, from Latintrinus "threefold") holds that God is one God, but three coeternal consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit 

On a personal level, 3 is one of my favorite numbers. It is strong and very stable. If you think about a triangle, you cannot push on the sides of it and have it collapse - like a square would.
The saying "good things come in three's" or "third time is the charm" and the karmic "what you send out comes back to you three fold"

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

One could also go as far as to say humans consist of a trinity. The mind, the body, and the spirit.
There is always the trio of friends in popular movies and video games.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

@spiritualskies

I understand. That's interesting. I do not know much about the Qur'an. I try to research different religions from time to time because I find them really interesting.

I was raised Christian with strong ties to Catholic extended family. I attended both Christian and Catholic Sunday schools from time to time.

As I grew, I realized I, personally, never felt any connection with either religion and became Atheist, then Agnostic for a long time. I now have studied solitary, eclectic Pagan+Wiccan traditions for a few years now and feel really connected to it.

I consider myself universalist/unitarian also. I think all religions are correct, at their core. In my understanding of this idea, place a statue of a human in the center of a room and have a few dozen or more people form a circle around it. Some people will see the back of the head, the side, the front. It is the same statue, but different perspective and points of view. Also, when you throw in color blindness, or people who can see extra colors you add more variations. In further addition, some people can see farther away than other people can and some people can only see very close up. Some people could be blind, which would require them to see through touch. No one is wrong, and no one is more correct than another person.

Then to further think about this idea i imagine maybe it is not a statue. It might be a hologram, or even a reflection from glass.

This is one of my favorite things to think about.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@chezarey:

I saw your note about seeing numbers repeat. I see a lot of repeating numbers that I believe are angel numbers. When I look up the definition they are pretty positive and often are highlighting things in my life that are relevant. I also took my daughter to a well known psychic in our area recently for some life coaching for her. And the psychic said she believes heavily in numerology. So this topic continues to fascinate me as well. If it helps you, here is a good website link where you can look up the meaning of numbers that you are seeing often in your daily life.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts
@hop-daddy

That is amazing, I use that website quite often. (:
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
36 posts
Just wanted to make sure you guys know that just because I believe in the spiritual energy and I do follow so wicca I am still finding myself. I don't believe in doing any major spells on anyone. I do use a healing spell on the twin flame connection in hopes it will continue to aid in healing both of us. I actually is the only spell I have ever tried. My soulmate/estranged husband would have made me feel horrible if he found out that I wanted to try using on. He always said he was open to it but in his passive aggressive way he would put me down for believing. I also am into stone therapy and I suffered from horrible night terrors from my past pain. Least once a week or more. I found an amethysts under the pillow helps stop them. I was sceptical and my husband was away for work. When he returned a month later and was making the bed one morning he found the stones under my pillow and started to yell at me about having rocks in our bed. Once he left the room I put the stone back under my pillow. The thing that surprised me was that it actually worked.. I now only get night terrors once every few months.. when I went to go spend time with my twin I brought my one amethyst I use for protection and always carry it on me. I had it under my pillow, when I was showering my twin made the bed and without ever saying a word about it he laid it on top of my pillow. It was several weeks later when I asked him if he knows why I have the stoplne with me. He said nope but I know it is something important to you and when u are ready u will tell me. He continued on saying that he knew that my ex has hurt me really bad and he needs me to realize that he is nothing like him, that I need to be comfortable to share with him. I did open up to him and he thought that it was interesting. I actually gave him his own and he uses it all the time. I have given him a rose quartzs also and explained how to use it also.
My twin also believes in tarot and has a set however he has never actually opened them or gotten a reading and when he found out that I believe in it he couldn't believe how close we were in what we believed. He now wants me to start to teach him what all I do believe in.
I believe in the wiccan 3 fold rule. That anything I do that is negitivie (expecially spells) will come back it effect me 3 fold (times as bad).
I don't ever want to be associated with anyone who has negitivie energy it is really hard for me to be around them.

The interesting thing you guy are taking about the 3 in 1 - God Jesus and holy ghost is all based upon the triquetra and several Christian religions use the triquetra to symbolize it. I actually wear a triquetra and am planning on getting one tattooed on the back of my neck. It comes from the Celtics meaning 3 in 1. I was raised going to a Lutheran Church and at 16 I took all the classes. At 21 when my life took a wrong turn and I was hurt really bad I was no longer able to believe in God and I went searching for answers and for something that made sense to my soul. I took classes about religious history while working towards my degree. And I learned that while everyone has different principals in different regions the core of them all is the same.. FAITH.. I have always believed since that point that it doesn't matter what u believe the biggest thing is to have faith in something more. I taught my kids that they are allowed to believe in whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt them or someone else and they never push their views on anyone else. My ex's family is Mormon and we're he never expected me to follow it his family would push hard for me to join. After a couple of tries i was pushed one night by missionary into an anxiety attack resulting in a minor breakdown. His family had pushed the missionaries on me while my husband was away for work and I thought I had to play nice. When he returned and found out what had happened he took me along with him to the highest ranking family member in the church and lost it on him. I was now off grounds for anyone who was Mormon. Never again will I be put in that situation. I was surprised that he stood up for me. It was about this time he also stopped going to church. He needed me to be ok to look after our kids with him being away for months at a time for work.
It was one of the very few times that he stood up for me to his family.

You asked about the brainwashing to my kids..
I am actually still married to my soulmate estranged husband/kids father and we are only officially seperated with no plans for a divorce on either side. I am currently working on finishing separating everything through the courts except for the divorce certificate. I am holding onto my widow rights to ensure that the kids are looked after if something happens to him. His career has a high risk factor to it. My twin flame has been trying to talk me into a divorce so I am free from my ex. Neither my twin or I want to ever be married again however we have talked about a commitment ceremony without legally tieing us to each other. He has his own horrible stories of marriage also. We actually talked about this before I knew that we were twin flames.
There is absolutely no doubt that my ex is abusive. I have been in therapy for the past 3 years to help cope with the abuse. The kids and I suffer from extreme PTSD and the last judge I was in court for said this is one of the worst cases of domestic mental abuse she has ever seen. The abuse is actually listed as phycological warfare where POW's have been treated with more dignity and respect than the kids and I have been. Unfortunately because of his career he is almost untouchable. I live in a first world country and yet there are no laws for certain people in this country. He uses the kids to try to hurt me. My twin always knows when something has happened and I am in piece and be will end the separation to come to me to help me rebuild. He feels the pain I am going through and knows that I need help. He has been helping me as best as he can to start putting up boundaries with the kids in order to help stop my ex from being able to hurt the kids or me. I now give my kids one warning that this conversation is over the minute I heard dad or about dad's views. I am happy to talk about anything else going on with the kids but I will not put up with this conversation. The next time I heard about dad or his views I will either hang up or walk away. It took a while for the kids to see I was serious but now they thank me for my way of dealing with it. It is giving them the power to tell Dad to stop. Mom won't be part of it and will either hang up or walk away. She doesn't put up with us being in the middle of you guys problems. From what I understand my ex has stopped alot of it.
Because of the extreme PTSD I am unable to work right now so I live off of spouse and child support. Things are tight but I make a budget and am able to get subsidys to make sure that we live within the funds I receive. Any extras the kids want I either have to save up for it they pay for it themselves as they both have jobs.
Because of his career he is almost untouchable to have supported garnished off his pay. I had to go to the leader of our country to get his pay garnished after the agency that is supposed to collect it ran into so much read tape they couldn't collect on the court order.
The government leader also arranged for me to receive the actual laws that applies to my ex's careers as they don't follow the laws of the land. My ex messed with my payments at the beginning of December stopping the garnishment so I didn't receive anything for Christmas. By time the agency that collects the payments was willing to let me know that nothing was coming it was only a few days before Christmas. It was way to late to get food or subsidys for Christmas to help me have a Christmas dinner and presents for the kids. He then made a huge deal about how unreliable I was and ensured each kid got something from him. Over the next 90 days I had to borrow funds from my parents and wait for the agency to let me know that with the red tape involved they will no longer be able to collect any funds. At that point suffering massive panic attacks I called up the person who was incharge of my husband's department and after getting chewed out for 10 mins and threatened that I will be charged for harrassment because I had no rights to call I turned around and read the paragraph that applied to him, making him legally responsible for ensuring that the garnishments went through. This person was upset that I had a couple of the laws, those were not to be released to the public. I told him that he is the one out of line and I have no problem letting the highest level of government know exactly what he just told me cause that is how I got the laws, just because he doesn't believe I should have it doesn't mean that I can have them, they are public record online I was just told where to look by the government. He told me that the payment was on its way. By the following day at the end of the day I had 90 days worth of pay that had cleared the 3 departments required and was sitting in. My bank account waiting for the 3 days to be cleared. There is absolutely nothing stopping my ex from pulling this stunt again when he gets a new leader. It is all so very frustrating and he did it when he knew it would hurt the kids and I the most. No one at this point is willing to go after the outstanding debt he owes in spouse and child support. His debt is over $62,000 at this point and where everyone who has a debt that high would have lost rights he is protected.
So many have told me to take it to the news paper and who knows that may be an option one day but not at this point. With my kids being 17 and 19 I still wanted to protect them and let them finished having a child hood. My therapist wants me to look at becoming an advocate for others who are in the same situation and dealing with the same organization once I finally have a handle on mine.
I married my soulmate 20 years ago after dating for a year. At the start things were good. When he changed careers after we had been married for 4 years with 2 young kids he started to change. I didn't see it but looking back I now see how the abuse started then. It wasn't often but he would ensure that my self confidence was distroy at times. I gave up my career so the kids had a steady parent with them at all times because he was always gone. Then the moving for his career every 2 years started and he would go away for months leaving me in a city I had no connections to. It was really hard on the kids and I. As the kids got older I tried to go back to work and without fail when I finally got hired for a gob that I liked I would find out that we had to move again. I then ended up really sick and had to have my gall bladder removed unfortunately over the next 3 day something had gone really wrong and I was bleeding internally. I had 60% of my blood supply and the only thing that had kept me alive was that I was to weak to do anything other than lie on my back. About 12 hours before I begged my husband to take me to the hospital that I was dieing and I needed help. He refused and told me to stop sucking..that I just felt crappy from the day surgery 2 days before. I didn't have the strength to fight him or to get my cell phone on the other side of the room. 12 hours later when he came to get on my case to stop being lazy and get out of bed cause we had to take the trip home I told him I needed help to get up. I was way to weak. After getting attitude and a lecture from him he helped lift me up. I started to convulse so he called 911.
I was rushed to the hospital. My blood pressure was very faint and from the time of the 911 call to being back in the operating room was 30 mins. They were unable to start an IV except in my neck as everything had collapsed. They pushed 4 bags of blood and a bag of plasma in me to keep me alive.
If my husband had waited 30 mins to wake me I would have been dead.
The medical feild feels that this was medical abuse because he wouldn't get me help when I begged him for it.
He walked out a year later and made me feel horrible. He verbally beat me down starting the day he came home to ask for a seperation. 16 years of marriage meant nothing to him. He wouldn't admit to the affair he was having with someone half my age. Normally I wouldn't care about age but the girl was way to close in age to our kids. She is only 5 and 7 years older than our kids and yes one of them is a daughter. The kids took a lot of crap from kids at school that they never wanted anything to do with my kids dad because how young does he like them.
Things just got worse after that. He was pushing me in to having a mental breakdown. He didn't want me to go to court to get maintenance. As far as he was concerned he walked out of the family so he didn't need to support the kids anymore. Him and his new girlfriend went partying around the world and paying support would take funds away from party funds.
Things actually got a lot worse.
Both kids have hit rock bottom and needed me to clean up the mess.
The brainwashing of the kids has been documented and I am now working on getting counseling for them.

My twin flame coming into my life has changed me so much and help me see things in a different way and has helped me learn how to move forward and live life for me.

I am now seeing how much my ex did control all of our lives. The kids still trying to have a relationship with dad but they are finding it harder and harder to do.

As for my twin wanting me to divorce my ex him and I have come to an agreement that as long as we are still together I will look at it when my baby is 21. He understands my reasons and has agreed to my terms after I validated it.

I hope that this helps..
I don't want to change anyone's views just for u to see a different side of them. I have no idea what is the right or wrong way for religion, all I believing is the key..

All the best to everyone..
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
896 posts

@cat-is-very-broke:

Important question: How is that you have two guys in your life who make the bed? My wife would like to know your secret! Wink

You've discovered the magic of crystals and stones. They can be magical medicine for empaths. They can sometimes work on non-empaths, although I find many non-empaths block any benefit (particularly if they assign a negative image such as witchcraft or new age crap to it). When I first started using crystals and stones, I went in with some disbelief, and they didn't start working until I changed my attitude. You have to be all in and believe in what they do for them to work. You also have to take good care of them weekly with cleanings, and re-energizing them in the sun or in salt. And if you take care of them, they'll take care of you. (Just remember that you cannot put an amethyst in the sun as the color and energy will fade. Place them in a bowl of salt overnight to clear and energize them).

You picked the right crystal by using amethyst. Amethyst crystal therapies are primarily associated with physical ailments of the nervous system, the curing of nightmares and insomnia, and balancing the crown chakra.

Rose Quartz is another nice crystal. Although I find that it works better for calming females. It has a bit of a reputation as a female energy stone. So I'm not sure if your TF will experience much from it. But that said, I like having it around because the females in my home are the ones who are most emotional and I find it helps calm them.

You wrote a lot after you mentioned the crystals. And I'm not sure if there was a question in there covering the last half of your post? But it kind of sounds like your relationship with your ex has run its course. That may be hard for you to hear. But in reading your words and feeling your energy, I think you deep down know where you are at with him. It's very important for an empath to match with a spouse or significant other who listens and understands who we are and what we go through. Otherwise it is very difficult to co-exist. It's troubling that your ex is angry about you putting crystals under your pillow. It's not a big deal and is for your own good and will make you a better person with improved sleep. It seems if he is angry about something as small like that, then you two probably have much deeper issues and damage, and almost anything could have set him off. If he's open to joint counseling, and improving your relationship then I say go for it. But if not, then it sounds like your relationship is floundering and it is putting your vibration in a holding pattern on the low end of the spectrum. And that's keeping you as an empath from being and feeling your best.

I wish you well and hope you figure it out.

So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
36 posts
I don't remember who ask if the kids were being brainwashed or just being kids. The last part was to explain it is pure abuse and brainwashing.
When my husband walked out 4 years ago and I finally found out about the young girl he was having the affair with I blocked all forms of communication with him. Unfortunately with his career he uses other services to harassment me like having police officers on my doorstep accusing me of hitting the kids. Both kids tell them I don't ever touch him but with them doing my ex a favor the officers don't listen to the kids or I. The final straw was the day I heard my ex's voice through the phone and the police was repeating everything he said. I called the supervisor and things turned worse for me.. I had no rights to complain. I called my parents in tears.. I was so close to a mental breakdown and my parents hired a domestic abuse divorce lawyer and by time the officers returned to the station the lawyer had worked her magic and no police officer was allow back at my house without a warrant. I was now off limits. He does all kinds of things like that.. I refuse to ever have anything to do with him again except in a court room. He has officially distroyed anything left between us. It has been 4 years of nightmares however the more boundaries I add the less he can effect me.
It took me 3 years before I was willing to attempt to date again.. The first one was a karmic relationship and he showed me that I could be loved again but it wasn't meant to last long, just to get me the courage to try. The next one was my twin..
So there was 3 1/2 years between 2 guys making my bed.. not quite the same excitement level..
But on a totally different note I have had my husband and another guy and a girl in my bed with me all at the same time.. for most of our marriage we were swingers so it would not have been a big surprise to have 2 guys making my bed at once.
My husband never left because of the swinging.. With how sick I was we had put swinging on the shelf plus he was gone again with work. My therapist and I had lots of talks about it.. reality is that being a swinger or not he would have cheated anyway. Looking at the way he treated the kids in the end. A person who is a narc doesn't care about what is good for the family only what is good for them. At the beginning he had it all under control and it only came out here and there however his career focused on him using being a narc to his advantage and was rewarded for it.
The part that pissed my parents off is that I do still love him, not the man he has become but the one I married 20 years ago. That guys who no longer exists will always have a part of my heart. I will never go back to him, I respect myself way to much to go back.

Also I love my twin very much, he has taught me that I am supposed to be treated with dignity and respect not put down. I am just frustrated that he is still running however I understand the why.. my twin and I are moving forward and I do believe with all my heart we will find union once he finishes his spiritual awakening.

Hope that clears up confusion.. Any other questions just ask.
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
36 posts
Oh yeah as for stone therapy, The amethysts that I use I actually went mining them myself. I wear or carry (or both) several different types of stones.
I have also had the opportunity to mine some myself.
I started carrying them with me at all times about a year after my husband walked. I didn't care anymore.. this is my life and I had to find out who I was as a person and a mother..
I no longer let others dictate what I am and am not allowed to believe for faith Or do. I just ignored the minor things to keep our family together.. the bigger things I put my foot down at the time. With my twin is I don't like what he said I tell him straight away... My twin once told me that it is so refreshing to have some who is as honest as I am because he knows straight out if he crossed a line vs trying to have to guess what upset me.
He also know that there are many parts of me hidden and he keeps reminding me that I only need to share when I am ready. Same goes for him.
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
36 posts
We live on different sides of the country. There is a full separation. Only contact is through the courts. But stopping domestic abuse isn't as simple as one thinks when the law gives him certain rights and those from victims services are terrified of helping because of the power behind the career is has. No one left to report to when he has police all willing to help him out as a favor to his career. He didn't know a single one of them he had causing me harrassment. He interfere with my incoming funds and had them all stopped for 90 days. The agencies called me and told me they ran out of luck and couldn't collect on the court orders after the 90 day mark. I spent hours researching on how to solve it and had to do the agency work for them.. I am terrified of what the mail has so many times there is a new stunt in there... He uses the kids to hurt me cause he knows that I would do anything to protect them...
I HAVE NOT SEEN OR TALKED TO HIM IN 4 YEARS. My ex other that legality is not in my life but that doesn't mean I can stop the abuse. His career gives him extra rights... He isn't a cop but think along those lines. I could go to the media but I want my kids as adults.. I prefer not to throw mud in the media and hurt the kids more. The courts have put it in the court offers he has to stop abusing the kids and I but he ignores them. With the extreme PTSD I can't work right now from massive panic attacks. If I really pushing the issue and used lawyers to write to the government there is I high possibility that he could be fired but until I can get back on my feet I lose my only incoming funds. The courts were fed up with his actions and awarded me a very healthy spouse support. The child support helps with the kids expenses.
Yes I said I love him.. but the man I married, not the man he is now. We communicate via lawyer and the courts.. I stay married but separated from him just to protect my kids future in case something happens to him. His job is a higher risk attached to it.

My ex is a soulmate who I am so over. He lives hundreds of thousands of miles away but has Access to computers and programs that people don't know that exists.. In a computer age distance don't stop people any more.

My twin flame came along 3 years later. The is the opposite of my soulmate/estranged husband.. My twin encourages me to do things that interest me, help me when my ex has sucked out all my energy. Yeah my twin does run lots but he is terrified he isn't good enough for me and fighting to deal with his past. That bond always tells him when I have hit rock bottom and he will come to me right away just to hold me and help me sort through new options to deal with the newest stunt my ex has caused.. My twin on some of the worst days has packed me up and just taken me away for a few days to clear my head. My twin flame hates my ex just cause of the damage he see in me.

It has been a long 5 years but the last year has had so many bright spots after meeting my twin.. he helps give me the courage to keep fighting. With his spiritual awakening happening our union is coming... All my tarot readings since I have met him keep getting more positive.

As for my knight in shining armor.. that is me. I am the one who will rescue me.. I spend hours going through the legal books to find out ways to help protect my kids and myself from my ex. My twin and my therapist and sounding boards to help me sort out what I learn.

Trust me, I wouldn't ever go back to my soulmate/estranged husband, yes there are some wonderful memories there and I prefer to focus on those but I won't ever let anyone treat me how he has since he walked out.. Now I just keep picking up the messes he causes..

I hope that helps with confusion.
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

cat_is_very_broke "]   but I won't ever let anyone treat me how he has since he walked out.. Now I just keep picking up the messes he causes..

Good for you! Too many people continue going through their cycle of abuse, not understanding what the universe is trying to teach them. I know we don't know each other, but as someone who has experienced abuse from both father and significant other, I am so, so, very proud of you. Congratulations on your victory, and never let anyone make you feel chained or cornered.

So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
3 months ago
36 posts
@ Chezarey Thank you.

It hasn't been an easy journey and I took the 3 year. Being single to find myself and working towards placing boundaries up.

I am teaching my kids that no one has the right to treat them that way.. It took a little while longer for my 17 year and daughter to see it and I am very proud of her. She is ending her relationship with her boyfriend because of the abuse. She said why should I she put up with it if her mom won't.
The guy she has dated for several years was a soulmate. I told her it is ok to let soulmates go. There is nothing wrote in stone that says that just cause u guys are soulmate u don't have the right to be respected.
She now wants to take the time to heal. At 17 they dated for approx 4 years.. She couldn't understand at the time why I refused to date for the first couple years, now she wants to follow what I did and take a year or so off of dating to find herself. I told her that is very healthy. She is also asking for counseling.
She has a long way to go but sees that no matter what negative remarks dad says it has helped me grow.

I have never told her about twin flames. I am just not ready to share that with her yet. My twin and I agreed right from the beginning that until we are in an actual serious relationship and have been in one for 6 to 12 months neither of us meets the others kids. I watch so many who involve their kids only a few months later to end it. I don't believe in that, neither does my twin. He has had a few girlfriend after his marriage ended and waits as long as possible before having his kids the the new girlfriend meet. He said I am the first person who has never pressured him into meeting his kids... I told him kids need to be protected and into we can figure this out all them are off limits.
I actually hope that neither of my kids ever find their twin flame. After this last year my friend said that even with all the positive change she never wants to meet her twin flame. She is counting on me and my empath feeling to guide her away from hers.. She can't believe what a person has to go through once they meet them.

This has been a very interesting chat... I really enjoy it..

If you guys have any other questions about what I have said please ask.. I don't mind at all.

Plus it will give me practice. My therapist wants to to seriously look at in another year or two once I have finished all legal aspects in the courts except for the divorce to find out how to make a no profit company and help other spouses who have their loved ones in the same career in the same field as my ex and are going through the same hell. I was strong enough to survive mine, many are not and give up losing everything or take their own lives.

Over the next year after I finish this last round of court I am going to look at if it is a possibility to do. My therapist said he isn't going anywhere and will help me however he can..

As for my twin flame, he is on the fence about it, he is only worried I could be dragged back down but he told me that he also knows I have the strength to do it and no one should have to live through it. He will be there however he can...

I do miss my twin flame while in separation but using a pink quartz I wear I talk to him all the time..I am able to hear his soul talking back as long as the stress in my life isn't blocking it..

Does anyone else get that their stress blocks the connection?
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts
@cat-is-very-broke

I understand. These are very interesting conversations.

A trick I use is 'would I be okay with a guy treating my sister like this?'

I use this trick on myself lately, as I am noticing I am having some emotional control issues..
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
2 months ago
36 posts
Do you know much about a D/s arrangement or relationship?
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
2 months ago
36 posts
I am normally a dominant person and being the oldest feeds into it along with being a Taurus.. I almost always have to have the last word unless I don't feel like the person is worth waisting my time on.. ie.. someone who has road rage...
With my twin flame he is a middle child so he goes with the flow and he is a Pisces so he is normally what one would call submissive. He won't be pushed around but will do anything he can to make sure that a conflict can be avoided.
With us at times when we are intimate we reverse roles and I let him have the power and I have to really work on not trying to get the last day...
Now I am not into the real pain of it so it does become interesting to see how someone who normally doesn't control a situation now need to have control over a bratty sub who doesn't exactly feel like following the rules...
It is very freeing and u learned a lot about you and your twin when the roles are reversed. It am not saying run out and grab some whips and chains but see how well you can take simple orders from your twin or blind folded u and use a scarf (handcuffs can cut up wrists) to tie your hands so u have to rely upon them... See how it works for now needing the last word. See how it can be freeing and what u guys learn about each other.

Oh yeah the most important thing is that even as the submissive u will still hold all the power cause if done safely the submissive is also give a safe word or gesture (when the mouth is full/gagged) and the second that word /gesture is used all play stops. The submissive has the most power.

I know that my answer took a totally different turn it was the exchange of energy that first interested me in the subject and the last 10 years I have read so many books on it and talked with several people I know who are into it. I have no idea how much you know but if it is very little then trust me 50 shades of grey was a very poor represention of the whole dynamic.
I enjoy watching others at fetish clubs also, the way the dynamic of the interaction between the energy and power is so interesting...
I hope that I haven't offended anyone with my answer.
It was the easiest way for me to walk in someone else's shoes and my twin to walk in mine... He had never done anything like it but he found he learned so much about himself and me also...
I hope that this helps u with your question and I didn't totally misunderstand u.
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
2 months ago
36 posts
I have no idea how to do private message...
Message me any time...
So_exausted_from_users
So_exausted_from_users
@so-exausted-from-users
2 months ago
36 posts
And yeah..
For any one who has anything to do with the real world of what 50 Shades tried to do was so disappointed but I read read the books.. the movie was tamed down some but the books was a huge disappointment also..
I am very unique.. that kind of stuff doesn't bother me to talk about at all and so many people I know come to me for advice I do have to be careful with the online presence... Complicated...
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
2 months ago
48 posts

@spiritualskies

No TF story is the same. They don't all work out this time around. The best advice I can give you is accept/let go. Not to walk away, but completely and totally accept that it might not work out and you'll be okay if it doesn't. Just enjoy the person when they're around, cherish the moments like they might not happen again. Don't bog yourself down with heavy emotions of sadness that it might not work, it's not worth missing out on the little moments.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
2 months ago
48 posts

@spiritualskies

No, I just remember when I went down the same rabbit hole of thought and doubt.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book