Thinking about people

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 days ago
379 posts

Looking for Clarity on this subject.  :)  Sometimes I get overwhelming thinking about some of the people in my life.  For days they could be on my mind ALL the time and one day gone.  I may think to myself "oh I just realized I stopped thinking about so and so" and carry on with my life.  I've looked into it and many articles say different things.  My attention was caught when it said they are thinking about you too.  Then it reminded me of how many times I just picked up the phone, sent a text, an email,,,,and the response I get "I'm so happy to hear from you, I was just thinking about you"  or vice versa they con tact me.  

Now, the person on my mind currently has been for a week.  We don't talk anymore.  Are they thinking about me a lot too?  Are we bouncing our thoughtful feelings back and forth?  I only get it with this specific person.

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
5 days ago
159 posts
I get this alot too, and usually I'll assume it to be one person in particular but doesn't end up being but moments later I'll get texts, calls from others etc
cat_is_very_broke
cat_is_very_broke
@cat-is-very-broke
5 days ago
17 posts
I only have it about one person in my life. I only have had it for the past year and where we have fallen in love we are not together currently.. We spend more time apart in turmoil feeling each others feeling than we have spent together. However we know that absolutely moment when each other has hit rock bottom and we need each other so we contact each other..
Then we have to be separated for the healing process can take place. I didn't believe that it could actually be possible but as I am working on healing my soul his soul is also being healed. the ledgen says that we both have each half of the same soul and they vibrate on the same frequency so we can hear each other's souls talking to each other.. I didn't actually believe that either until I went through the rest of my awakening process now as of March I can hear his soul telling me what he needs.. He is currently going through his spiritual awakening, and starting to hear mine however he doesn't understand exactly what is happening and from everything I have learned is that I can't just give him the answers but let him find them on his own time.. it could be tomorrow or years from now before he understands it and comes to me..
so yes I totally understand where you're coming from and I know for a fact that the other person can be in the same energy vibrations as you are in..
I am very curious about the process as once I found out and I am constantly asking him for clarification on what it is that he feels and letting him know exactly what I feel.. It has given both of us huge amounts of validation that we are not going crazy but this is actually what each other feels..
Hope this is helpful..
I hope you find the answers u are searching for..
Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
4 days ago
133 posts
@tigerlily yes you're absolutely right. If you keep thinking about somebody, most probably they are thinking about you. This effect is well known in mystic circles.
Depending on the type of thoughts, sometimes you want to counter it or encourage it or perhaps have it dissipate.
To have it dissipate, just acknowledge it and let it go.
To counter, for instance, thoughts of discontent, indicating the other party might be feeling discontent, simply acknowledge and accept, then transmute by asking forgiveness in general and then think some thoughts of appreciation. You don't have to appreciate the particular person, just appreciating the weather, sunlight, day, etc is enough.
To encourage, feel and absorb tbe thoughts and intensify the emotions. If you add in a feeling of expecting communication, then a phone call may come soon, especially handy if you want a special person to call, but don't want to seem too eager.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 days ago
379 posts
@hermes what are mystic circles??

I always feel sad and missing this person alot, at first when it happens. It kind of is painful. Eventually after a few days it turns to happiness and eventually the thoughts fade again.

But with others, I find it fascinating when someone comes to mind and I or they reach out. :)

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book