Energy pull

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
one week ago
159 posts

Hey just wanted some advice on this if anyone can help. All day I've been feeling an energy tugging at me, like I'm being pulled towards something, it's positive, not negative, I don't understand why though? Or from who? 

All my senses are blocked by it and I can't determine if it's anything from a telepathic connection or tf/sm..

It's been getting stronger by the day and I'm not sure what to make of it or how detach from it..

Any ideas why it could be or what to do in this case? It's not drawing anything from my own energy field either.. I have been around alot of people today so I'm not if someone's latched on or something?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one week ago
930 posts

Well ..usually I just follow the pull if I'm able...is it wanting you to actually go somewhere?...if you can, go...if not tell it so...usually it's a spirit wanting to show me something....I go...it shows me and the pulling stops...that's it...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 07/07/18 01:55:09PM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
one week ago
159 posts

Strange it stopped when I posted the question? It didn't feel like a spirit energy, more of human nature, positive, emotions? Moods? Was kinda clogged from other energies beneath this specific one which was heavier, stronger, dense? If that's the right word for it

updated by @spiritualskies: 07/07/18 02:00:48PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one week ago
930 posts

Kinda...lol...there are energies that are thought forms that are made by humans floating around....some are nasty...an accumulation of negative energy only...then there are nicer thought forms which are made of good energy but have negative energy stuck to it...I'm not sure if the thought form energy can be classified as an entity...but it's a thinking type energy...I usually classify the thought forms as an entity of sorts..the darker energy form under the emotions is the entity itself...it needs a cleansing I think...lol...or..this just popped into my head...that it's an entity that's attached itself to a  happy thought form or has collected from a happy human the happy energy....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 07/07/18 02:46:47PM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
one week ago
159 posts

Thanks, some of what you said is actually interesting that I never tend to look at or missed (thought forms-being a pull). in this case presumably so, one of the interactions I had with someone was somewhat of a drastic life event (positive)- but as usual the thought process of what if's and but's and possibly could be them internalising and processing on what to do? just a hunch.

but yeah, energies I somehow tend cleanse, but it initiates once im in my own personal space, less distractions and I begin to interpret them and understand them, this in itself begins to work as a cleansing process, maybe the heavier one which was what im writing about was the first to cleanse so I can remove all the others beneath which actually worked.

one I was trying to process that was beneath was a sense of sadness but in the undertones of humbleness, not one iv'e felt before.. thanks for your advice but I will analyse the former one for future reference if it happens again, though its nice to feel positivity its kind of annoying when its so strong, kinda gives the impression that you cant get on with your day peacefully because it sucks your own thoughts and emotions into it, and he pull is constantly there, but im gonna see what I can do about this one and offer my conclusions haha.. watch this space for future reference :)

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one week ago
930 posts
🙂yes...I do understand what your saying...I think they get lonely....but I get a LOT of thoughts coming from them when they attatch...I think a few come back cause they attach to my memories and it comes across as my experiencing run on thoughts of my own memories...sometimes over and over at certain memories...almost like they're reminding me of who they are and that they're back...I tell them they are welcome so long as they are respectful....and give me a rest every so often....

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book