extreme restlesness

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 weeks ago
129 posts

as the title suggests, this is how I'm feeling for the last couple hours, I don't know what to do, its not my own energy and I have no idea where its coming from, nor how to ground it. I feel like I'm being pulled towards something but not sure what, iv'e tried listening to music to locate it but nothing, listening to what's emanating still nothing, feel like I'm about to go out of my mind.. strange I kept looking at a skype logo too not sure what that means?

help!

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 weeks ago
122 posts
Try taking a salt bath. Use sea salt. I just did a cleanse and I feel brand new. Play a song that allows you to go to your happy place.
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
4 weeks ago
64 posts

I understand that this is empath forum, energy, vibrations and so. Yet things not only spin around energy and those vibrations. Sometimes its just basic human stuff and empath or not we are still humans and answer can be more simple. Maybe it has nothing to do with energy at all. What I mean, that if you could give us more info -maybe we could guess less how to help you. You are certain its energy? Because restlessness does not always have something to do with energy.

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 weeks ago
129 posts
Thanks @crystalsage but I don't think a salt bath would have helped, it was soul related.

@curiouschild it's too long to go into and some of it personal; but it wasn't an energy in the sense you described, feeling something like ked with someone else's souls or physical body is very different and in my opinion/experience I have to find ways if releasing especially if can't interpret it undestand what it is, I feel like I get sucked into it and as result end up suffering for as long as it lasts.. hope that helps clarify in some wsys
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
4 weeks ago
64 posts

Linked to someone absent is like missing something in your case? Obvious thing, but have you tried cord cutting ritual already?

And also. Possibly. Maybe you just feel deep wish to talk to someone about what you feel and why? Do you have that person? Maybe that will release you?

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 weeks ago
129 posts

it was a mixture of energies, all that required something different, which is tough to tackle each one individually all in one go. no issues with chord cutting in this case.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
4 weeks ago
64 posts

I want to help, but something tells me, that more educated empaths will be better with that. I mean about energy.

I myself became aware not so long ago and just began exploring this new world of everything.

I really don't want to suggest something I am not sure about yet. But if you want to talk about something -I'm happy to talk. From things I learned during my life -I know that talking is first step to release bad stuff.

updated by @curious-child: 05/27/18 04:48:35PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
766 posts

@spiritualskies:

I'm going to give you different advice based on your descriptions. First off, I agree with @crystalsage

Do a salt bath at least once a day until you start feeling better. Use 1-2 cups of sea salt or rock salt in the bath water. Using a salt bath is a very effective empath trick to strip your body and soul of negativity. It's a very effective grounding technique. 

I think there is a decent chance you may have something unseen trying to attach to your aura to draw on your energy. You're probably going to think I'm a little crazy, but I have had this happen to me and my daughter on several occasions. And I've met many empaths who reported the same scenarios. And according to many shamans it is very common for empaths to deal with attachments throughout their lives. Not to scare you, but empaths are common targets for spirits and entities. Sometimes they will attach to you and you'll feel off, headachy, in a funk. You'll know it because you won't feel yourself. You will start having unusual physical pains or oddities. I have had what you describe in the form of restless leg syndrome that even made the hair on my legs stand up on end for hours. It went away after a day but then the damage was done and I started to feel weak, sad, and off for many days. The salt bath will also help with this type of event and will weaken the attachment or scare it off completely. They do not like salt or running water.

P.S.- We empaths are most vulnerable to attachments when we are feeling sad and your vibration lowers. I am particularly sensitive to the unseen. And when I am feeling worn out or sad/low vibration, these suckers move on me like an army. They can't really get you when you are high vibration and happy. But when you are low it's open season. I now do salt soaks every few days just to keep my grounding balance and vibration high. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
766 posts

@spiritualskies:

One more thing in addition to the salt bath. The next time you start feeling like that, go get some physical activity. Go for a walk or run, or jump on a tread mill. Activity will help get your adrenaline out of you. When you feel something shift like that where you are overcome by an energy, your physical body starts going fight or flight mode and floods you with adrenaline. The adrenaline has no where to go and will keep you in a state of anxiety and restlessness for hours. But you can short cut that quite a bit by burning off the adrenaline with exercise. And secondly, exercise releases your endorphins which help raise your vibration.

When feeling off or under attack, my advice is to get some exercise. And then follow it up immediately with a salt bath. And if what is going on is weakening you too fast, then I'd just start with the salt bath first. 

Good luck. And let us know how you're feeling now.

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 weeks ago
129 posts
Thanks hop-daddy appreciate Ur advice, I hate it when that hapoens, when we become a feeding frenzy for negativity!

Perhaps i didn't explain it properly, like I take on lots of diff energies all the time and I'm anal about recognising and ridding them according to what might help, either 1) naturally seeing how long I can ignore it and see it if it leaves on its own. 2) if it's got a certain hold on me I'll put myself in situations that might put in the vibrations of others so it works like a block but subtly, giving me the time and energy to continue about my normal day. 3) if it's intense and usually when I've taken on multiple o have to put them.in sorting boxes (mentally) and negate them individually to dispose.

Salt baths I found only work for me with particular types of negative energy, 1) being my own low vibrations, sadness, negative though processes etc and 2) when in a energy that sort of makes one feel impure/dirty etc. Those are the only times I've noticed that work.

In the case of my original post I learnt 1) the restlessness was very familiar to me when I was admitted to hospital for mental diagnosis treatment, I went through several meds and this one particular caused me this same type of restlessness, and I know of someone whose been mentally unwell and they have had meds changed to suite their treatment and if they were given this same med this is what my body was picking up

At the same time I recognise hardened hearts or those that are on the verge and take on those states but that more to do with religious perspective and turning spiritual practices in religious contexts is what alleviates those. And then telepathic connections and significant events thrown spanners and clog up my ability to recognise what it is I'm picking up..

What helped significantly was a few spam drafts that I had to get down on paper to interpret them, my own subtlety won't always pick them up ,but I noticed when I write them down they begin to flow out and I can pick out ones my mind for some reason isn't registering, then it's like doing homework to pick out energies that aren't mine from writings to locate what/who it is.

Sorry for the ramble...

@curious-child every empath is different, listen in to your own energy and test and trial to see what works for you. It might not always fot with the majority of others but that uniqueness in empathy and individuality, we all have all the tools we need sometimes just need to allign ourselves with them, for me understandimg what it is first is what usually works best for me. Don't hesitate to ask for any support we all start off somewhere, and a couple years ago, well I was a crew loose until I found this community, for which I'll be forever grateful for 💛
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
129 posts
Shizzle! Haha sorry I couldn't help but throw that in..

What energies are you trying to disassociate from? And what do you mean black holes?- (Negativity?).

Your friend might come around but if she's a weirdo/negative and draining you sounds like you need cord cutting?

If the other energy is strong that's connected to her you need to figure out what it is that's lacking from this person's energy, if they know you or even if not find a release, what's worked with me in the past that released me from 2 associated energies was (because I was aware I was being trolled through consciousness/soul) - to write a few posts in the best way possible with something to really make someone reflect on themselves. One being jealousy related I shared some quotes, this person began to hide they're jealous ideology from the last reading I did on them which was a while back, it was like 2 birds in 1 stone, I did share a couple other stuff but which had the greater effect is unknown to me but essentially it meant they backed off and I no longer feel they're projections or tugging in any sense where chords were being formed. I also supplicated good prayers and then if it continued a prayer for divine intervention that I did my best in my part now it's up to guides and what not to handle it..

Some of it sounds like it could be some sort of karma from a past life.
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@spiritualskies

Almost as negativity.

"black holes"

Is reference. Just imagine a blackhole. What blackholes do? Basically suck in everything they come near and as it is...Nothing comes out of it. Also in this reference blackholes do one thing...They just take in everything they can and never stop, like its never enough for them. And they just eat, eat, eat. All light that goes into blackhole -never comes out. And it grows and grows, gets bigger and stronger with time, the more it devours.

So it is  possible reference to person that only takes (good things), but does not gives back anything equal, except possible bad stuff by taking good stuff, leaving you with all the bad, darkness. In any way it happens, physical, energy or mental. You don't have to know that person in life, maybe someone who just was walking past you in a crowd and it can connect and start "sucking" you. Which leaves being sucked person with different weird/nagative feelings and emotions on again all those physical - energy levels.

The way I understand this word, which have came across in my life very often from others I was helping.

It is also possible that blackhole is like force that pulls other, but why? Who would want to be pulled by blackhole? Yet they are pulled without reason. Like it was stated in his post.

updated by @curious-child: 06/06/18 12:02:17PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

I think you mean energy vampires. Just know in your life these types of people will seek you out on a deep subconscious level. You have to always watch for them. 

Most often those people are narcissists. But sometimes it can be an emotionally damaged person. And that type can be especially draining. My mother-in-law is the later. And she over-shares her stories of being a victim and is quite proud of her victim tag that she shows the world. And while she is nice enough, I have to prepare and limit my time around her or she does a double whammy of dropping my vibration and making me physically exhausted. I'm sure all of you know people who are energy vampires. Best to avoid them or at least recognize them for what they are and limit your time with them. Protection stones do a decent job of limiting vampire damage. I also have to do a lot of grounding exercises and salt soaks after time spent with an energy vampire so that I can get my vibration back up and feel more like the happy version of myself.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

@curious-child:

Empaths and narcissists have a bit of a hero vs. villain relationship. Some people refer to this as ying/yang (polar opposites attracting one another). Narcissists are attracted to empath energy. I have walked into social situations and watched some narcs go into an almost catnip type of trance around me. It's quite bizarre but I've tested this many times enough to draw this conclusion.

Empaths for some unknown reason are very drawn to narcissists. We're usually guarded at first but in many cases fall under the spell of their charms. And that always has an ugly story to go with it. The typical empath/narc relation goes like this: You hit it off and the empath falls deeply in love allowing their guard down and allowing the narc in close to attach. The narc is a bit like a mosquito in this example as they are sucking energy out of the empath while the empath is blinded by love. The relationship will start to have serious problems as the empath's vibration lowers from the energy drain. At that point the narc is close to tapping out all the empath's useful high vibrational energy and will break the relationship off in a usually cruel hurtful manner. The narc is then on to their next conquest and the emapth is left in pieces trying to crawl out of the deep depression low vibration state.

If you ask around, most empaths will have a story or two along these lines. The moral to the story is for empaths to be on the look-out for narcs and not let them into your life. That type is never useful to you. They are destructive. And they get in the way of you sharing your wonderful energy with people who do deserve it.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@hop-daddy

Simply put. It means exactly that. I use this reference myself too in same cases. Furthermore we all feel this blackhole in ourselves too from time to time. The difference is that people release it and push it away to not feed something that never gets enough and thus get better, heal themselves. This is what narcissist and toxic, energy vampires cant do. They are unable to release and set free that black hole inside them at all or not by themselves.

But as I mentioned it can also reference something you got sucked in and cant get out. Once you get into specific point in black hole, into so called "event horizon" -you cant get out of it anymore. You want to get out -but you cant. Not normally by yourself.

updated by @curious-child: 06/06/18 12:27:13PM
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@hop-daddy

Yes. I know well how empath-narc relationship goes. Actually its how I became aware. Narcissism projection, which made me look for the topics about narcissist, because if I got even something common -I want it away. In these topics I stumbled across word "Empath", read about it and pointed finger at screen while saying to myself "Hey...That is me O_O, the empath ". And then "Hey! This is exacltly how our relationship went O_O ".

And how you described it too...Crawl out from depression...I even lost job, though Im happy that I did, because it was a terrible place for HSP. After I lost it -next day I at least felt that I can breathe, not just force my every breath.

But this topic is not about this and about me ehe So I will stop.

updated by @curious-child: 06/06/18 12:26:19PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

@curious-child:

That's a cool story. I'm glad you figured this out and that your life is better for it. I think in our society we hear about narcs, but don't cover the empath term. I only found out what am empath was and how well it matched with me when I was online searching to see what kind of mental illness I had. Thankfully discovering my empathy and how it all works saved the day and through some self-work cured me of my symptoms and problems. 

I did want to note for anyone reading that the empath-narc dynamic is an important one to recognize. It's very common for an empath to have a brother, sister, or parent who is a narc. And in the work place, having a narc boss or co-worker would be very difficult for an empath. Deep down narcs know we empaths see through them and they therefore cannot ever have us fully submit to them. It drives them crazy and that causes them to zero in on empaths. That's why narcs will bully empaths in an attempt to obtain dominance. So sometimes you have to change jobs or get away from family members just to get narcs out of your life. And then of course in an empath's love life a narc sneaks in through the illusion of love and acceptance.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@hop-daddy

I really wish we would talk more about this, but not here. Because this topic is not about what we are talking about now and basically right now we are burying issues of two people here who seek help. Further more I wish those messages would be moved into some other topic.

We can talk in another topic about this or in PMs. But I see it as wrong and rude to continue it here.

updated by @curious-child: 06/06/18 01:12:58PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

@curious-child:

You have an interesting take on the black-hole dynamic. I like it and I think we're describing the same event. I see it slightly different as more of a narc dynamic. Simply put, empaths give, and narcs take. We empaths will give the shirt off our back to help someone in need. And we all know a narc in our life who will openly say that they will take all they can get from this world and it matters not to them who they hurt along the way. So when you bring up the black hole analogy I immediately recognize that as a narc taking from you and lowering your naturally high vibration. You end up stuck in a low vibration existence until you can break free. And that's exactly what they do. However, when they take our energy and the energy of others, it doesn't disappear. It instead empowers the narc and literally gives them an energy high. They live for that take.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@hop-daddy

That why this reference is so close. And I met people suffering from it a lot, helped them. The difference it, that when narc or any other energy vampire is done -they leave only one gift for you, the only one they can give -emptiness. They give you -nothing. From that emptiness it is able to recover when you move aside to something new and accept what they did in previous, not to let them do it again in "new" you. While black hole narcs have stays in the center of their chest all the time, in their emptiness.

But here I think we talk about different thing. Its not about soul sucking narc. More like being sucked and stuck in that black holes "event horizon". Something pulls you, something you cant see with eyes on dark background of black matter. And people here want options to get released from it. It does not have to be narcissist. Can be anyone.

Salt baths did not help, grounding, cord cutting ritual either. What other options there can be to stop this strange connection? Time? Right thoughts? Deep self exploration?

And from issues people write here I get a feeling, that people here really don't like to open up. Because its personal. But the benefit of forum is, that we don't know each other in real life. Does it not give you feeling of being more at ease? The more details is given -the easier it is to find correct solution. Like with meds...Doctor always ask his patient lots of questions, takes samples and checks you before giving recipe for correct method of treating something. You cant suggest something you are not sure about, makes you bad doctor.

Empaths are great and understanding listeners. If it is personal and you cant tell it and open up. What if this is the issue, you need to tell? Helped me in many cases personally, opening up to correct person. Shared bad stuff -is half bad stuff. And its alright to open up. If nowhere else -then here.

updated by @curious-child: 06/06/18 02:14:00PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

@spiritualskies & @guitarherogod47:

I found the below article that explains the black hole effect of narcissists. And it goes into pretty good deal on how this all works and how you can heal yourself and pick yourself back up.

https://lonerwolf.com/empaths-and-narcissists/

@guitarherogod47, it definitely sounds like you are under the control of a narc. And spiritualskies, I re-read your posts and am not 100% sure of all the details. But it seems that something has attached to you and is drawing your energy and bringing you down. That could be a narc cord, or it could be something more spirit related (as I noted earlier). We empaths can also connect with greater consciousness and get really down and exhausted from community mood changes (like reactions to  shooting or violence). It's like a dark cloud that effects us for some time.

What I have learned as an empath is that at the end of the day, it's always about emotional energy with us. Who are you giving our energy to? Who is taking your energy? What type of energy do you pick up? How do you feel when your energy gets low? I think the best advice I can give to any empath is to recognize what lowers your vibration day to day. And then adjust your life and do self-care to raise your vibration to optimal levels. When your vibration is high, you are your happiest, and it's very hard for anything or anyone to bring you down once you are in that high vibrational state. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

Here's another decent read about energy vampires. This is slightly off-topic but was worth sharing due to the greater conversation of feeling better and raising our vibration:

https://lonerwolf.com/types-energy-vampire/

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@hop-daddy

I still dont think this is issue with @spiritualskies . I sense its something different if taking into account all details that are given. Neither multiple grounding, salt bath or cord cutting ritual helped.

Is there a topic on forum with everything that empaths can use to help themselves? I mean like complete list with all gathered experience?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

There's actually some really good older posts to search through. It may take a while but I've found some really interesting blog posts going back a couple years. Take a look at this link:

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/empath

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@hop-daddy

There is 45 pages....Maybe make new topic, gather there everything and stick it at top?

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
129 posts

@hop-daddy @curious-child thanks for all that you've shared, I don't mind if subject matters go off topic on my threads, usually people share some really insightful and ways of coping/dealing that someone tends usually find some benefit in, or simply broadening understanding, so post away peeps :)

and thanks for sharing your perception on the black hole stuff, enabled me to grasp what @guitarherogod47 might have been referring to.

not sure if there's a detailed thread that entails all the support mechanisms empaths utilise but usually iv'e noticed people share/suggest in various threads what's worked for them and everyone, though some techniques might be of similar natures, tend to have some that only work for them and not others, like myself, though I'm always open to trying to new stuff, though I get really impatient when it comes back to what my original post was, I just have to locate the energies and did-mantle them, it's my only way of releasing. and yes people do pick up on personal vibrations etc but they're not my main concern unless I address the issue and usually its sometimes stuff from the past iv'e noticed. I don't think it helps that I'm  a HSP and generally a sensitive person in some aspects, but I have my empath radar under control unless its something new I'm experiencing and not aware of how to ground.

thanks hop-daddy for the links I will defo check them out when I get time..

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
129 posts

Oh and @guitarherogod47 hope you found something helpful within this thread to help your situation? ;)

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
766 posts

@curious-child, I'll send you a friend request so we can private message and gather our thoughts. Thanks.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

@spiritualskies

Is the problem you have still active by the way? Any changes? Have you considered that its a HSP issue?

@hop-daddy

Oki. I accepted it.

updated by @curious-child: 06/06/18 03:41:02PM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
129 posts

@curious-child. no its not thank god.. I cleared it that same night, writing, religious practises (combined with music- pictures etc) enabled me to dismantle them all, whatever remained of it enabled me to have enough energy to get some sleep, so I slept the rest off, recently ive noticed that's another things that been working for me to release or break hold of others energies that sort of just use an empath vibrations to cling on to and not necessarily always in the narc concept. like a recent one that keeps taking hold of me is someone's state of depression, they don't want medical assistance, but spirituality to fix it, which I cant argue against except advise and reassured them on some of the fears that were preventing them from seeking that support. and this person although does know I'm an empath they don't actually know what it is or how to process it so they wouldn't be aware that this is what's happening. and I find that if I can use positive means to release negative energies in any given aspect of mood, emotion, character etc it has some effect to them in later life, perhaps a new door opens, an understanding is attained, hope is given, some form of comfort and reason to go on with life etc small things usually, but that's the beauty of small things, you cant predict that magnitude of that small gesture or positive energy work that it could have on someone..

sorry for the ramble

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 weeks ago
64 posts

Good that it passed. Wish we could help you somehow, but there was so many options personally for me to pick from to suggest something.

About what you wrote. Its really oki. Though I see sense in sentences, yet unable to compile it to something whole. When I read it -there is just too many questions coming to my mind. Did I understood it right or it means something else.

Maybe I just need to sleep. Its 2:50 here lol

Goodnight.

updated by @curious-child: 06/06/18 04:53:16PM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
129 posts
@curious-child no worries, perhaps it's just your own self processing all the information, sometimes it can cause one to think in a stressful sense to sort of understand if it's not relatable in anyway. That's the case for myself with the more people I meet and just by nature what I pick up. It can cause extreme distress but I've always felt for myself I have to understand it, I have to interpret it especially when it's energies not relatable to me in anyway. In the past I've tried to ignore them and used other method's like stones, salt baths, meditation, herbal/aroma therapy etc to no avail and I wouldn't wish those states on anyone it's (excuse my language)- mind f* to a whole nother degree. And what makes it difficult is not everyone will be able to relate to all experiences as much as we can share input on what's worked or not.. it's why I always kind of have a saying though empathy we can all relate to it's not a one-size fits all, everyone has their own uniqueness, strengths and limitations but we won't ever know unless we trial, it's what I did in the beginning tested lots of advice and techniques others suggested and although some.had mild benefits, I kind of tweaked them to suit myself and how I choose to ground/disassociate..
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
129 posts
And generally I'm a really private person, I'll share what I feel needs to be shared publicly and then shed more light as I try to seek support which I understand might be difficult for other members of the community to suggest anything and so I apologize, and trust is a big thing for me though I don't mind helping others in other ways that I can.. it's nothing personal to anyone, but I do appreciate the support even if it's just words of encouragement or anything that might trigger me to reflect on stuff through the conversations others have which sometimes helps without much seeking..

Thank you all as always and hope you all have a good day/night whatever time zones Ur all in..
Hermes.V
Hermes.V
@hermes
2 weeks ago
109 posts

@spiritualskies

I think you've answered you question in one of the posts above: it seems you are channeling some form of energy, either from somewhere 'else' or perhaps from deep inside.

If you can, couple that feeling of restlessness with some restfulness. What I mean here, is to simply acknowledge that feeling of restlessness, yet at the same time, try to experience the state where restfulness can co-exist at the same time as restlessness.

In other words, just let it be, not by ignoring it, but by being more aware, more conscious of it. As you become more aware, you may start to feel more comfortable and start to enter a neutral state where the 'message' may seem more clear to you. Here, just absorb it in, and let any visuals (if any) come to you without making any conclusions. When you feel that you have received the message fully, slowly exit this state, and perhaps write notes down in a journal. Perhaps through an analysis, part of this information will vibrate with you, giving you insight on your next course of action. Sometimes, through absorbing the message, you already instinctively know what to do, and so then the only question that remains is: will you do it?

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
129 posts
@hermes in other words being comfortable within the state of being uncomfortable? Lol funny you said that couple days later took on a state in reverse and it's actually difficult to do either, I'll try it more often if need be and see how it goes..

And yes agree with the rest, that's stuff I generally do anyway way, depending on the severity of the empathic state I sometimes have to do it all in one go which is frustrating in itself but hey life is good again.. till next time 🙄😊
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 weeks ago
375 posts

Sounds like narc energy to me!  I deal with one at work and I'm always restless and have great anxiety when he's around.  The days he's not there, i'm happy and bubbly and full of life.   When he came to my desk Friday before I left I've been restless and anxious all weekend.  I can't even look at him.   It's bad enough I feel his energy all day, but looking in his eyes - I can't even describe.      

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book