Thing about this year

GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
7 months ago
28 posts

I've noticed some funny thing going on with this year, which is like the polar opposite from the way things were last year. Last year i found myself stuck on an illusion of reality in a way which actually allows for easily healing. This year, however, I've noticed that it seems to get stuck in an unwanted energy state connected to another person. Whenever I think or text someone, i feel their presence inside me. Any Idea what's going on? Last year I didn't have this problem and it spiked up around February this year, But I noticed it less in Jan. But thinking back it was there. IT's a major pain because it's disruptive and toxic.

Some things I've tried:

Focusing harder on something besides it(trying to become totally absorbed into it where your aware of nothing else)

Trying to just make it stop through wishing it to stop(doesn't work)

Trying to focus on my own consciousness. (works a little bit) BREAK;

I can't seem to get back to a place where I'm connected to no one(almost like right now as I'm typing this, but not really cause I'm feeling what you are feeling in response to what your reading as I'm typing it. (really weird)..

I find the best thing to do is to focus on the color black inside of your mind. It has been the most helpful(like a super deep black which is blacker than black darkness).

What is your thinking as to how to deal with it?

Also I've suppressing my empathy lately to help deal with it.So I've been relying on manually healing stuff which is far less effective, mainly cause i'm trying not to hurt anyone. Also when i am connected I know not how to start healing without having an opposite effect on who I'm connected to which is the problem. I could heal just fine last year whilst connected to no one. Which was really nice not feeling constantly stressed about it. It was so great last year was! But i think it has to do with stress and is related to it. But even when I' m not stressed it's still there. But it becomes unbearable when I'm am stressed like in class. 

updated by @guitarherogod47: 09/05/18 01:43:03PM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
7 months ago
28 posts

Actually Yea that does help. But i was just pondering and had a realization that self-control may be what would help here. Idk if that would allow you to like self-control your way towards not connecting with someone by thinking of them, i also try not to think of anyone. The only time where i am free of this issue is right when i wake up in the morning. Also was thinking that maybe you could try to do the exact opposite to disconnect as you connect. It might be difficult to try to understand what that would be but it might work. I'm just shooting ideas in the air(no clue).

But what I've noticed as far a connecting with people's Aura is that it happens like when i think about them, and this feeling where it happens for real. Like it's something beyond comprehension. Also I don't know how to undo it. I can only move on when i connect to another person right now pretty much whoever reads this.

The reason is cause It's an issue which seems like it is probably not going to end until this year is over. Does anyone else have this problem? For me it wouldn't really be a problem(if I was not such a nice person), but I get stuck in not doing anything to not cause harm to anyone. Thus preventing me from taking any kind of effective action to try to get it sorted out and actually figure out and understand how to control this.

GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
7 months ago
28 posts

When I send people light, i does make it does resonate with what i healed them from(mainly somehting I accidentally caused while trying to heal myself)and then i goes back to normal  and it's the same old story. 
Well i just realized that your own healing Empathy can be used in hopefully a way which is unlinked from them and doesn't have an effect on who i'm currently stuck to. So i think that if you focus away from it then you could get through it without causing harm, but I think that other people who aren't empaths think they need to suck energy from other's. So i'm feeling other people's feelings cause i live in a densely populated area, with like 2 million people living in the city where i live. So it's completely random people sometimes. So i guess I end up doing what others are feeling someones when trying to heal, and then feel bad about it, and undo it from what happened. 

(on another note, i would never like to harm someone, but I think using your own healing can help you heal without possibly doing anything but not sure.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
200 posts
I feel that presence everywhere unless I am at home. For me it was a sign of being more in tune with my empathetic nature.

The best way I have learned to deal is through accepting and acknowledging. I accept that empathy is one of my senses like touch or smell. It in s the way I take in the world. Some see it, I feel. I acknowledge that the energy does not belong to me and only wants to pass through. It is the gift and burden of who I am. It hurt to do this at first. However as time went on it got easier and easier. It's like learning to walk and run 3 miles. It is hard at first then it just becomes normal. I have more to say but I'm at work. Ttyl
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
7 months ago
28 posts

So i figured it out! What you need to do is make everything feel real and like a solid object, not like a uncertain mess. It has to have this real feeling. Like you know when a feeling is real vs when you aren't getting the whole feeling and it's buried. But you must feel like real. And then you just need to let that make it so where no one is in your conscious( and unconscious awareness), and make it to where you are only aware of things which aren't living creatures, and associate to that. I don't know how I figured that out. I'm sure that posting here helps.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
200 posts
I'm glad you worked it out.
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
7 months ago
28 posts

I'm not certain but it seem to be working and doing the trick. Also has to do with your emotional state, and if your're not in control. then you aren't controlling what the triggers causing it in the first place are. It's related to survival and if your brain switches to survival mode if it detects a threat, it puts life preservation first and everything else second. Which is why you can find yourself stuck and unable to get unstuck, in my case because I'm reluctant to take action when stuck to someone because harm could come to them by trying to get yourself back into a good place. I think it's really tricky to overcome, but i would say that meditation would help. Had I not asked, the events leading to me finding a solution wouldn't have occurred.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
200 posts
So I was curious as well about how you mentioned not wanting to get unstuck because you could cause harm.

In my experience when I detach myself from someone it is not what causes them harm. The harm that occurs was already happening due to their own imbalances. By being attached to them what I was doing was protecting them even from themselves. That is another time when I feel their presence within because want to be protective. However, I do not think 8t is a good way to live.

I have been so deeply attached to someone that I have experienced their depression for them. The minute I cannot take it anymore and decide to let go of the attachment all their problems go back to them.

The thing about healing people is that it can sometimes make them weak. It is not be because of how you are healing. It is because with some people, if they know they can be healed by an outside force they may choose to not take responsibility for their own lives.

I realized this long before I even realized I was an empath. A good friend was convinced I was psychic. (I guess she knew before me. Lol) she would always call me about situations she was in and ask me to tell her what to do. Usually I would give her my insight on the matter. During a meditation, while can never remember exactly what happened (I never do), I somehow came to the realization that this was not helping. Sure, the short term affects were satisfying, however in the long run this way would not work. So, I listened to the message I received and stopped giving my insight. I was met with a great deal of hostility, which surprised and hurt me. I had always thought my friend was growing with me during this journey. I realized she was not, because I was shielding her from the pain of life. I now know that, that was something she needed at the time.

Someone can tell a good piece of advice, no matter what, over and over again. It is not until we have our own experiences that we truly come to understand exactly what they meant.

So I do not think you are hurting people. You are simply removing your shield from them, allowing life to naturally occur. We may have control of a considerable amount of things in life but there is still a considerable amount that we do not control. To accept this is to be closer to peace.
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
200 posts
Just a side note. I'm not speaking against healing. I just think that we must also teach people how to take care of themselves. Because you can heal a person as many times as you like, but unless they do the work to maintain, it can be for nothing. It is overwhelming to heal a person and then try to live their lives for them so they stay healed.
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
7 months ago
28 posts

Guess I'm just gonna have to accept it then, great..... It just feels like this one unknown person who has found me through reality, and who I now have a strong connection to is trying to give me a heart attack, right now I'm disconnected and i'm dealing with it just by disconnecting and subverting the attacks away from me where it's not harmful and the feeling happens in my mind(I seem them visually in the mind) instead of feeling them physically that way no harm can come of it. I found through having to deal it it that if you direct the attacks into your mind in a perceptual way and no a feeling way you won't feel it at all. It's hit or miss and actually hard to do. 

Don't get me wrong I still have no Idea what i'm doing.

updated by @guitarherogod47: 04/24/18 10:32:33AM
GuitarHeroGod47
GuitarHeroGod47
@guitarherogod47
7 months ago
28 posts

Thanks, I just gained some courage to try to overcome things. Awesome.

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
200 posts
Glad to hear it @guitarherogod47

I just wanted to comment on your post about feeling like being given a heart attack and also @spiritualskies.

I think of my purpose like being a sponge. I find that to work very well for me.

When I get hit with those strong energies, be they stress, pain, sadness or other wise I do not push them away. I find that it is harder to push anyway. Instead I sit with the feelings. At times I do try to determine who they belong to, because it is my way of developing my awareness of my empathic nature. However what I always do now is ground them.

I focus on taking that energy and sending it down through my feet and back into the earth. I do this so that the energy can be properly cleansed and rebalance and then sent back into the world. I honestly believe that to be my purpose.

I feel much better and less affected by negative energies when I do this. I also see changes in my environment and the people around me.

In the past when I have tried to push or shield I notice the energy gets stuck inside and then I get sick.

It is how I help heal others and myself. The more o do this the stronger I get and the more I can handle. I have also noticed a lesser need for time alone as well as aids for grounding. I stay grounded all day.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book