Diet and Intuition

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
2 weeks ago
40 posts

Serious question about intuition. How many of you are vegetarians? How many eat meat? Does it hurt or help your intuition at all? I've been really worried about if I should restrict my diet (i.e. become a full-blown vegetarian) to help my intuition, but I just don't know that it would make that big of a difference for me. I

think I just heard about a lot of people doing it and got freaked out about what I'm supposed to be doing for me. So, what works for you?

cat_is_very_broke
cat_is_very_broke
@cat-is-very-broke
2 weeks ago
13 posts
I don't see there being an effect.. I eat meat however do to major oral surgery hav ing issues I have been on a very soft diet for several months but I still have meat in my diet. There were no changes on my empath abilities.
GardenTiger
GardenTiger
@gardentiger
2 weeks ago
16 posts

Hi there,

I am a vegetarian since my teen years, and a couple of years ago, I became a vegan. I can tell you that for me, the difference was enormous. Leaving meat out of my diet made me feel a lot lighter and my intuition and empathic abilities were significantly clearer and better, even though I did not notice that so well at the time since I didn't know what an empath is back then, but honestly, I would never go back. It was as if a dull veil was lifted from my heart and mind. More than once I took in bad energy from meat products, I felt miserable and anxious after eating it, this never happened anymore after cutting it out of my diet.

But please, don't stress yourself with what you 'should' do. Don't freak out about any choices you feel you should make but don't feel able to at the moment or if it doesn't feel right for you. I recommend you to just try it for a while and see if it is for you or not, we're not all the same. Perhaps you can try a meat-free month and observe what changes for you? Perhaps nothing, perhaps everything. I also recommend to avoid dairy for a while as well, for me this made the biggest difference of all, it was not good for me and my physical and mental health and I only realized this when I tried out a vegan diet for a month, and from there I never went back because I felt like a completely new and awakened person. 

alijay
@alijay
2 weeks ago
6 posts

iv'e never personally been affected by diet where food types are concerned, sometimes if people feel iffy around it in anyway I would question where the source of it bought from? but on another aspect, I can sniff negative energies from miles away, way before any contact with the person its emenating from, its a lesson learnt

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
48 posts

my sister is a vegetarian and has been for what roughly 10 yrs or something, but she's not an empath. I think it was animal cruelty that made her switch.

as far as intuition is concerned I don't think it does help, least ive never experienced anything. but it should be a personal choice if you wanted to take care of lifestyle and general well-being.

there is on a religious note, I'm not sure how it would be for non religious individuals, I used to recite a particular prayer song, when cooking, I always heard stories of how it increased knowledge and wisdom, and these people would swear by it, it was 2nd nature to me anyway so I did it regularly, and because I was empath, I saw significant spike in my daughters intellect, she's naturally brainy anyway but I was taken aback by some of the things she would converse on..

people could make theyre own little prayers I suppose when preparing food do have it blessed and project energies and see how it goes.. sorry if that was off topic..

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
2 weeks ago
40 posts

Thank you all for the responses!  I'm going to continue eating meat for the time being until it has been made clear to me that I personally need to make a change.  I really appreciate the feedback.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book